How much weight have you lost ?

b4 preg: 53-55
b4 giving birth: 70
1month after: 60
was 55
1month ago: 56
after yday's run: i duno... lol...

die la.... i suddenly gain weight lor.... 55 become 56....

jlimdan

Me lost about 20kg. All thanks to the sleepless night and bfing. Now at least can put on my pre-preggy clothes.

Leanne

Huh.

I tried to put on my levis the next day after im back home from hospital, but in vain. Cnt zip.

But after 2 weeks, tried again, HOHO, i can zip up alr.. Hehe..

`julee

pre-preg was 42kg..
preg went up till 55kg? cant remember
went back to 45kg after
becoz of contraceptive balloon up to 52... (*sniff*)
now XCERSISE i am a healthy 44kg! :Dancing_wub:

aby

wow u all motivated me!!!!

Once, 2 years back I lost 20kg within 2 months but as it was too drastic, causes hormonal changes and with some other factors, I fell into depression.. :embarrassed:

Yesterday was my 1st day of slimming effort.. :Dancing_wub:

Eat only breakfast, a good one!! Whenever hungry, will drink lots of water + Spirulina + Vit C + Milo O + Hi calcium, low fat milk.. And I hsall take long walk as much as possibe!!!

Hope to be able to join u ladies in the success of shedding weight.. I need 15 kg off me!!! :tlaugh:

jeSsie_Dz

wow u all motivated me!!!!

Once, 2 years back I lost 20kg within 2 months but as it was too drastic, causes hormonal changes and with some other factors, I fell into depression.. :embarrassed:

Yesterday was my 1st day of slimming effort.. :Dancing_wub:

Eat only breakfast, a good one!! Whenever hungry, will drink lots of water + Spirulina + Vit C + Milo O + Hi calcium, low fat milk.. And I hsall take long walk as much as possibe!!!

Hope to be able to join u ladies in the success of shedding weight.. I need 15 kg off me!!! :tlaugh:
Jia YOu!! moral support frm me!!! :001_302:

maine78

i still cant wear back my jeans :wong7:
sama sama, when i tried my jeans, it got stuck at my thigh area, so sianz... threw all the jeans back into the closet..

My be4 preg wt : 44kg
preggie wt : 65kg
total gained: 21kg
current wt: 51kg (it's so dam* hard to lose those last 5-6kgs!)

LoVeS

sama sama, when i tried my jeans, it got stuck at my thigh area, so sianz... threw all the jeans back into the closet..

My be4 preg wt : 44kg
preggie wt : 65kg
total gained: 21kg
current wt: 51kg (it's so dam* hard to lose those last 5-6kgs!)
yalor it is so hard to lose the remaining 6kgs n it so depressing whenever i tried to wear my jean but i cant button up :wong13:

maine78

yalor it is so hard to lose the remaining 6kgs n it so depressing whenever i tried to wear my jean but i cant button up :wong13:
Ya, it's very depressing for me also.. i can't even pull my jeans up my thighs, let alone to button it. Nvm, we both jia you to lose weight!

LoVeS

But it seem like those remaining 6kgs love me so much refuse to go off leh~ :embarrassed:

stephiey

Before preggie already 77 :elvis: After confinement was 75.. Until now, DS already almost 6mths... Stil ............................ 75.. :shyxxx:

LoVeS

Before preggie already 77 :elvis: After confinement was 75.. Until now, DS already almost 6mths... Stil ............................ 75.. :shyxxx:
stephiey frm ur avatar u dun look like 75kg at all sia. Same manz....ppl tell me takes time but i doubt in another 3-5mths the weight still the same :wong26:

maine78

b4 delivery was 56 kg now 43 kg..:) think my weight still gg down down down
Ting, how tall r u? 43kg v light le... So envy coz my pre-preg weight is 44kg and tat time still got take slimming pill to maintain at 44kg