Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

becksieee

cheers to you and congrats laypeng ! how's life now that the program is over? you still got continue with the products?

yes i had also taken the most expensive package there and our consultant is the same, but like mentioned i think its affordable in the end since paying instalments per month. mine is about 100 or so. mnaged to get back to pre-pregnancy weight, so it was alright.

yes am open to chat about baby and slimming as well. all the best to everyone.

LayPeng

cheers to you and congrats laypeng ! how's life now that the program is over? you still got continue with the products?

yes i had also taken the most expensive package there and our consultant is the same, but like mentioned i think its affordable in the end since paying instalments per month. mine is about 100 or so. mnaged to get back to pre-pregnancy weight, so it was alright.

yes am open to chat about baby and slimming as well. all the best to everyone.
err, im not sure if our consultant is same or not but there was one little lady helping followed up on me. yes, finally lost 17kg. quite happy with it. no need to buy extra large clothes to wear.
i took B&H currently.

becksieee

err, im not sure if our consultant is same or not but there was one little lady helping followed up on me. yes, finally lost 17kg. quite happy with it. no need to buy extra large clothes to wear.
i took B&H currently.
i thought it was the same? my consultant was jamie. is urs different?

thats good la, finally right. same feelings here.

icic. me too. b&h only now. was wondering if i should top up the rest.

IPing

HI IPing,
sorry for late reply. ic, i only managed to lose 2 kg which i gained almost 20kg after give birth. then through my acupuncture program i lost 17kg. now program finsihed, then maintaining, so far so good, managable.
ic, i think 10kg should not a problem.

welcome, if you have any question can ask me anything. if i did not reply your email just msn me. i had approved you in my msn
For other slimming buddy can add me in msn too. elainelaypeng@hotmail.com is my msn address. we can chat more about baby and slimming
Hi Laypeng,

Had called up to book consultation with your consultation and my consultation date will be next monday. Thanks for your useful information
Yes can, can chat about baby care product, their food and baby wear. :001_302:

ce526

Any mummies want to take over my LFI product...

I have S factor (Opened bottle x 2) and 1 unopened bottles x 1
IMU6 x 1 bottles, 1 bottle of ba pu...

letting go cheap as no use on me

IPing

ce526, y no use? yesterday just realised that one of my colleague's wife also under the program and she lost quite a lot of weight.

LayPeng

Hi Laypeng,

Had called up to book consultation with your consultation and my consultation date will be next monday. Thanks for your useful information
Yes can, can chat about baby care product, their food and baby wear. :001_302:
That's great. remember to update me after your consultation ya. sure i will see you and chat with you more often in msn.
so 'qiao' your colleague's wife also under the programme? glad that she slim down too. happy for her.

keep it up to those still on program too.

becksieee

ce526, why no use? yesterday just realised that one of my colleague's wife also under the program and she lost quite a lot of weight.
yeah that's a coincidence.. is she still on the program? iping went consultation already? jia you :001_302:

all the best everyone too..

LayPeng

so the program and charges is based on how much weight you want to lose??

Hi Ting,

Yes when i went for consultation my consultant do a body analysis test on me and check on my medication history, daily activity, habit and sleeping hour. The body analysis test did test out the additional body fat i have in body, so from there determine how much shld i lose. mine was 18kg and i had managed to lose 17kg already.

i suggest you to go for consultation first. then see how. if you wish to know more about my program can ask me by adding in msn elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

see you

Ange

so the program and charges is based on how much weight you want to lose??
Yup as what laypeng say.. can't be if a person who just need to lose 5KG has the same package as the person who need to lose 10KG right? Anyway did you pm mi before ? your nick look familiar.. anyway you need to lose how many KG?

IPing

That's great. remember to update me after your consultation ya. sure i will see you and chat with you more often in msn.
so 'qiao' your colleague's wife also under the programme? glad that she slim down too. happy for her.

keep it up to those still on program too.
sure no problem Laypeng, yes get to know more about the program, thks for your advice.yes, very qiao, i knew about it after i mentioned to him that im going for acupuncture slimming consultation.

syling77

Hello everyone,

I like to know where is this place that you all recommended for acupuncture slimming.

Thanks alot.

LayPeng

Hello everyone,

I like to know where is this place that you all recommended for acupuncture slimming.

Thanks alot.
HI syling,

tghe program i was under is at marine parade central. I had finished my program abt 1month ago. managed to lost 17kg which is my pre-preggy weight.

laypeng

Ange

Hello everyone,

Thanks alot.
Hi syling,

welcome to this thread, are you a mummy? Is located at marine parade central and well this program help mi to lose 10KG and till now still manage to maintain it. How much you need to lose? Are you still on BF?

syling77

Hello LayPeng and Ange,

I still have around 6-7 kgs not able to get rid of …..

My little gal has just turn 1 yrs old. I am no longer BF stopped at 6 months.

Wanted to loss off the weight before planning for the next one…

Possible to share with me what is the program like?

If there any website that I can take a look.

Thanks a lot : )

Ange

Hello LayPeng and Ange,

Hi Syling,

Has reply your PM, please check. If any doubts, can just ask mi.
Hope the info is useful to you.

LayPeng

Hello LayPeng and Ange,

Hi syling. ic. if you had stop BF then can start the program already, i had advised by my consultant not to on program during BF period.
ic, better to get rid of it before the next one else later fat will become stubborn. sure, the program is include of detoxification ,, diet planning together with acupunture session in the 3 months. measning to say every week got to go for treatment and the diet will be planned by consultant according to individual body movement(on every 3 weeks review)

you can choose to go for consultation first to understand more.the body analysis test will show how much is your healthy rannge of fat loss.

LayPeng

Hi syling. ic. if you had stop BF then can start the program already, i had advised by my consultant not to on program during BF period.
ic, better to get rid of it before the next one else later fat will become stubborn. sure, the program is include of detoxification ,, diet planning together with acupunture session in the 3 months. measning to say every week got to go for treatment and the diet will be planned by consultant according to individual body movement(on every 3 weeks review)

you can choose to go for consultation first to understand more.the body analysis test will show how much is your healthy rannge of fat loss.
Hi syling, had reply your PM . if you still have any doubts can feel free to ask. remember to add me in MSN elainelaypeng@hotmail.com after you get home. but i think all should be busy on taking care of small one.