EDD Dec 2010

Jaschy

Hi Mummies,

I'm having Gestational Diabetes and I'm so worried about my baby. Now I've to control my diet and monitoring my blood sugar level using the Blood Glucose Meter till I deliver. :(
I am very worried abt my blood sugar level also.. had been craving for desserts a lot since pregnant..:nah:

Btw how do the gynae check for blood sugar level har ? Is it thru the regular urine check when we go for our gynae appointment ? or there is a separate test ?

xynthia18

I am very worried about my blood sugar level also.. had been craving for desserts a lot since pregnant..:nah:

Btw how do the gynae check for blood sugar level har ? Is it thru the regular urine check when we go for our gynae appointment ? or there is a separate test ?
hi mummies ! we're at our third and final trimester!!:wong29: i've gained 10kg so far and doctor says too much weight gain. haha. the blood sugar level is thru regular urine check. if they found sugar in ur urine/ur family have history of gestational diabetes/baby too big/u gain too much weight den they'll do a glucose tolerance test during ur 28week. doc did a 3d scan for my baby girl, OMG. her cheeks is so meaty even gynae commented. haha. jia you gals ! a few more months and we can see our lil prince/princess ! :red:

suzy86

Hi to all MTB !!!

I'm new here. My EDD is 15th dec..any mummies here is visting KK Dr CC Khong??
Hi There, i'm new here & this is my first post.
My EDD is also 15th Dec 2010!
So excited.
Im having a baby girl. :Dancing_biggrin:

suzy86

hi mummies ! we're at our third and final trimester!!:wong29: i've gained 10kg so far and doctor says too much weight gain.
Hi mummies,

I think i gain the most! Im in my 29 weeks & i have gained 15kg so far!
Went for my 28th week check up & gynae did scanning & said my baby weighs 1.3kg.

She did commented on my weight gain! in 1 month ( 24th weeks to 28th week) i gain a whooping 6kg!

She said to control my diet or else i may need to retake my glucose test. Did the glucose test when i was 5 months preggy & the test came back normal so now i have cut down onlate night snacks & fast foods! I love macdonald!
:tsmile:

xynthia18

Hi mummies,

I think i gain the most! Im in my 29 weeks & i have gained 15kg so far!
Went for my 28th week check up & gynae did scanning & said my baby weighs 1.3kg.

She did commented on my weight gain! in 1 month ( 24th weeks to 28th week) i gain a whooping 6kg!

She said to control my diet or else i may need to retake my glucose test. Did the glucose test when i was 5 months preggy & the test came back normal so now i have cut down onlate night snacks & fast foods! I love macdonald!
:tsmile:
Hi Welcome !! it's a good weight for your baby girl. my baby girl weigh 1kg when i was 28weeks. yeah i was also told to control my diet but he did not ask me to take the glucose test. YEAH ! i love macdonald too. time is nearing soon! so excited !! :shyxxx: r u going to the baby fair at expo ?

suzy86

Hi Welcome !! it's a good weight for your baby girl. my baby girl weigh 1kg when i was 28weeks. yeah i was also told to control my diet but he did not ask me to take the glucose test. YEAH ! i love macdonald too. time is nearing soon! so excited !! :shyxxx: r you going to the baby fair at expo ?
Yes! I will definately go! I just browse through Expo website & realize there baby fair 22/10-24/10. I still have not shop anything for the baby! Thought it's a gd chance to shop during the baby fair. Hopefully can get gd deals especially for combi pram.

Anyway which gynae u took?

Mine is jeanette chen from thomson medical.

xynthia18

Yes! I will definately go! I just browse through Expo website & realize there baby fair 22/10-24/10. I still have not shop anything for the baby! Thought it's a good chance to shop during the baby fair. Hopefully can get good deals especially for combi pram.

Anyway which gynae you took?

Mine is jeanette chen from thomson medical.
haha yeah and definitely will be very crowded cus it's just 3 days fair. hehe. is combi pram good ? i tot of gettin capella but my mum says quite squeezy inside and once baby grows bigger may not like to sit inside. i've almost gotten everything(kiasu me) xcept for baby wipes, playpen and some other small items..mine is Dr Tho C.K from london clinic. deliver both at thomson and mount A. they have already cfmed my booking at Mount A. hope to get 2bedded. :shyxxx:

suzy86

haha yeah and definitely will be very crowded cus it's just 3 days fair. hehe. is combi pram good ? i thought of gettin capella but my mum says quite squeezy inside and once baby grows bigger may not like to sit inside. i've almost gotten everything(kiasu me) xcept for baby wipes, playpen and some other small items..mine is Dr Tho C.K from london clinic. deliver both at thomson and mount A. they have already cfmed my booking at Mount A. hope to get 2bedded. :shyxxx:
I like combi pram because of the reversible handle. Not many pram have that.
Haha i've only gotten 4 baby romper (impulse buyin becos they're too cute) & my bestie got for me a playpen cum baby cot. So there's still alot for me to buy! Consider this is my 1st baby i'm suppose to be very kiasu to get everyhing early right but i'm quite superstitious that why waited for the very last minute to buy the baby stuffs. :tlaugh:

xynthia18

I like combi pram because of the reversible handle. Not many pram have that.
Haha i've only gotten 4 baby romper (impulse buyin becos they're too cute) & my bestie got for me a playpen cum baby cot. So there's still alot for me to buy! Consider this is my 1st baby i'm suppose to be very kiasu to get everyhing early right but i'm quite superstitious that why waited for the very last minute to buy the baby stuffs. :tlaugh:
ohic. i saw one brand good baby pram at kiddy palace selling at only 109 with reversible handle and quite spacious but dunno good or not. only got 2 colours. grey and blue. =/ . haha. don worry. baby will be healthy inside !! stay happy ~:tlaugh:

Jaschy

Welcome Suzy86 and notti:Dancing_wub:!!

Suzy mine also a princess.. Notti yours a prince or princess ? :tlaugh:

sweety

Hi Mummies.

May I know if anyone is considering of banking your baby's cord blood? My hubby dun intend to so thinking of donating to public bank but does anyone know the contact?

notti

Welcome Suzy86 and notti:Dancing_wub:!!

Suzy mine also a princess.. Notti yours a prince or princess ? :tlaugh:
Hi Jaschy,

Mine is a prince! I am also not sure whether to bank the cord or otherwise. Heard that it is very costly right? 1st time mum here and really have no idea wat to do.

clovbear

Hi Mummies.

May I know if anyone is considering of banking your baby's cord blood? My hubby dont intend to so thinking of donating to public bank but does anyone know the contact?
Hi mommies,

I had contacted the Singapore Cord Blood Bank through their email (info@scbb.com.sg). Just let them know how many weeks you are currently now at and that you intend to donate, and leave your contact. They will follow up with a call to check your medical history, but ultimately they will still wait till you are at least 32 weeks then they will interview you again. More information can be found on their website at Singapore Cord Blood Bank as well.

Anyone considering doing maternity photography? Quite tempted to. Hee...

aufimama

Hey hey, same as mine!! EDD 01 dec and a prince... hee hee...
Am delivering at Gleneagles. you?

mine will be at TMC. so when are you starting your ML? i was hoping to start mine when I hit 36 wks coz it's so tiring too even walk nowadays, much less WORK.

btw, is there any mummies out there whose baby has engaged? my tummy has been feeling tight and rock hard every hour these past few days and some of my friends told me that it could be that the baby has engaged.
any mummies has the same experience?

Jaschy

mine will be at Thomson Medical Center. so when are you starting your ML? i was hoping to start mine when I hit 36 wks coz it's so tiring too even walk nowadays, much less WORK.

btw, is there any mummies out there whose baby has engaged? my tummy has been feeling tight and rock hard every hour these past few days and some of my friends told me that it could be that the baby has engaged.
any mummies has the same experience?
when are u due ? is it a bit too early for baby head to be engaged now ??:err: