Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

LayPeng

Thanks i will try to make it. i can't take it with my figure now. and you slim down so much laypeng.
thanks for your advice. i will give her a call and arrange for consultation asap.

Hi pr1s,
you are welcome.
how is your consultation? any update?
laypeng

pr1s

Hi pr1s,
you are welcome.
how is your consultation? any update?
laypeng
HI laypeng,
Yup, doing good,meet up with your consultant.the consultation is very detailed and i felt confortable with it. totally different from other slimming salon , going to sign up coming sat and plan to enjoy over the weekend and start on monday or tuesday.

LayPeng

HI laypeng,
Yup, doing good,meet up with your consultant.the consultation is very detailed and i felt confortable with it. totally different from other slimming salon , going to sign up coming sat and plan to enjoy over the weekend and start on monday or tuesday.
pr1s,that is great! ya she not pushy kind. you are welcome. ya do enjoy over the weekend then start .anything you can add me in msn to ask me elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
:Dancing_tongue:

iammummy

pr1s,that is great! ya she not pushy kind. you are welcome. ya do enjoy over the weekend then start .anything you can add me in msn to ask me elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
:Dancing_tongue:
Hi laypeng, you lost 18kg?in how long? that is quite a lot! i had stopped my BF and still over weight for 10+ kg and add on , my original chubbiness i am considered as very FAT! really cannot take it, i saw few people in my company on this programe and slim down as well.

do you mind to give me your consultant contact ? i would like to make an appointment with her. TIA

LayPeng

Hi laypeng, you lost 18kg?in how long? that is quite a lot! i had stopped my BF and still over weight for 10+ kg and add on , my original chubbiness i am considered as very FAT! really cannot take it, i saw few people in my company on this programe and slim down as well.

do you mind to give me your consultant contact ? i would like to make an appointment with her. TIA
hello welcome here iammummy, how big is your baby already? ya stopped BF then can start your slimming project.
ya, because i gained more than 20kg after give birth and cannot even slim down(barely lost about 3kg). i also cannot endure on the fat me as totally no confidence in public. in MRT or BUS people still thought i'm preggy

sure, you want me to PM you or email? you can email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com as well as msn.
ya go for consultation and do the body test to see how much fat needed to be shed off first, dont worry, step by step , you will slim down if you are determined.

norfen

hi ex-LFIans..

just wondering if anyone of u still continue to take the pills?
i find it quite a hassle to travel allll the way to marine parade to get them.
wanted to buy the B&H capsules.. is that the only place to get it?
or anyone of u staying in wdlands/cck area, intending to go there to get them? can slot in my order too.. :embarrassed:

LayPeng

hi ex-LFIans..

just wondering if anyone of you still continue to take the pills?
or anyone of you staying in wdlands/chua chu kang area, intending to go there to get them? can slot in my order too.. :embarrassed:
Hi norfen, long time nvr see your update, yes I on and off still taking. Yup, I have taking it. I also stay at woodland, may be we can share the package? It is much more cheaper.

Pm or email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

Ange

hi ex-LFIans..

just wondering if anyone of you still continue to take the pills?
or anyone of you staying in wdlands/chua chu kang area, intending to go there to get them? can slot in my order too.. :embarrassed:
Hi Norfen,

I have friends letting go the b&h at discount price, how much btl you need? Can arrange to deliver or meet at your convenient place. email me if interested.

iammummy

hello welcome here iammummy, how big is your baby already? ya stopped BF then can start your slimming project.
ya, because i gained more than 20kg after give birth and cannot even slim down(barely lost about 3kg). i also cannot endure on the fat me as totally no confidence in public. in MRT or BUS people still thought i'm preggy

sure, you want me to PM you or email? you can email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com as well as msn.
ya go for consultation and do the body test to see how much fat needed to be shed off first, dont worry, step by step , you will slim down if you are determined.

Hi laypeng, yes yes, saw your reply on email , the information is enough, my baby is 6 month old , only breastfeed for 1 month. Sure, thank you for the contact, I will contact your consultant soon to go for the test and consultation :)
thank you so much!

LayPeng

Hi laypeng, yes yes, saw your reply on email , the information is enough, my baby is 6 month old , only breastfeed for 1 month. Sure, thank you for the contact, I will contact your consultant soon to go for the test and consultation :)
thank you so much!
ic, that is great that my information is enough for you. but the best is go for the body test and consultation, let my consultant analyze according on your body condition better.

remember to update me after consultation. can add me in msn : elainelaypeng@hotmail.com too.

Ange

Hi,

anyone interested to take over my friend package? As she is being posted overseas for 2 yrs hence no choice but to let go at discount price. This program is acupuncture slimming which consist of detox + acu + diet plan. Pls email me if you are keen to know more. Thank

happiness

hi laypeng, congratz! you managed to lost 20kg. i just stopped my bf and like to try your programme.

i've emailed you .do you mind to give me your programme details and contact? i would like to have a consultation and body test with your consultant. i like to lose 10kg fat.
TIA

LayPeng

hi laypeng, congratz! you managed to lost 20kg. i just stopped my bf and like to try your programme.

i've emailed you .do you mind to give me your programme details and contact? i would like to have a consultation and body test with your consultant. i like to lose 10kg fat.
TIA
hi happiness,

thanks. thank god i managed to slim down
congratulation on your new born baby gal too. wish she can grow up fast, my nicole already 1 year and 8 months. so fast.
ya sure, i already replied you in email on the program information and contact number. to know how much fat you need to lose is better go for the body test to test the fat out. i believe my consultant will help you on your problem. can email me to ask if you have more questions

weightp

Alpha Male
hi happiness,

thanks. thank god i managed to slim down
congratulation on your new born baby gal too. wish she can grow up fast, my nicole already 1 year and 8 months. so fast.
ya sure, i already replied you in email on the program information and contact number. to know how much fat you need to lose is better go for the body test to test the fat out. i believe my consultant will help you on your problem. can email me to ask if you have more questions
congratulation!!

minichang

Alpha Male
Hi all MUMS,

It was really a joy to had given birth to my new baby son-Melvin Joseph Antonio.

I stay at Ang Mo Kio Blk 302 Avenue 3 with my husband from Holland. I had gone through all sufferings of maternity and giving birth, of course, never forget the joy of being a mother... ...

Never the least, for convenience sake, I had gone through 20 session of I-Beauty Medispa (Singapore | I-Beauty Medispa Pte Ltd) slimming and detox procedures.

I am a westernized women, but thought of changing my perception of chinese beauty and so I went for it.

From a weight of 72.5kg, I am a 65kg now within a month of intensive treatments. I chose their intensive session since I am a housewife and it is located just right below my flat.

Now, i experienced I-Mox Therapy.

What is I-Mox therapy?
It a fusion traditional Asian Medicinal and New Age Nano-Technology. A step, I feel, better than acupuncture. Mums....try it.....call 62202550/ 64559379....I place their contact number here as it is a promise I will testify their effective treatment some where online at my discretion.

I choose this forum.....

Cheers!
Mrs Antonio.

bombom

hi elainelaypeng,

how many kg u lost in this acupuncture program? are you still maintain now? able to share? i am interested to meet up with your consultant to understand more.

LayPeng

hi elainelaypeng,

how many kg you lost in this acupuncture program? are you still maintain now? able to share? i am interested to meet up with your consultant to understand more.
Hi bombom,
I lost about 18kg through this programme, thanks to my consultant and doctor , they been good to me n patiently answer my question during programme.
Yes I still keep in shape luckily after for so long.
Oki, you can email at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com or pm me on the for information n contact

bombom

Hi bombom,
I lost about 18kg through this programme, thanks to my consultant and doctor , they been good to me n patiently answer my question during programme.
Yes I still keep in shape luckily after for so long.
Oki, you can email at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com or pm me on the for information n contact

hi elainelaypeng,
that is good! i have tried many slimming methods and it does not works. has tried slimming pill reductil slim down few kg but yoyo back very fast. and there is side effect too which my doctor stopped me from eating it.
hence i looking for alternative way. and heard acupuncture slimming programme able to gain health and help ppl to slim down.

sure i now sending you email. please look out and appreciate if you able to provide me more information and the contact.