EDD in July?

usagibb

Hi mommies,

just found out that it will cost an additional of 500 plus for the fast report for amino testing.. do you all think i should go for it as the report will only be out 2.5 weeks later if i dont take..:bconfused:
Kuromi, if you and ur hb really gan chiong to noe the result...i think can spend the $500, provided financially is oki...cos $500 can be a big sum too

Kuromi

Kuromi, if you and ur hb really gan chiong to noe the result...i think can spend the $500, provided financially is oki...cos $500 can be a big sum too
Financially is okay.. cause i have cross christmas and new year badly n thus i wanted to cross the CNY happily.. but doctor say that it will only be 99% accurate..

BOYS

I went to another gynae today asking when I should do the amnio. At least this one tells me
Tat fluid not enough, should wait for another week. Feels assured with his recommendations.

Have been really busy with 3boys to manage n 1 more in tummy to contribute in discussion.
No CL for me, mum will be cooking for me, dread being stuck at home for 1 month!

uksportgal

yeah finally Thurs over, 1 more day then can meet my little one again on Sat visit :wong19:

At this time what your doing huh? Start shopping ard already? Sure got see see look look right?? I guess the few big things will be baby cot/stroller/bump/ car seat right, anything in mind already?

usagibb

yeah finally Thurs over, 1 more day then can meet my little one again on Sat visit :wong19:

At this time what your doing huh? Start shopping around already? Sure got see see look look right?? I guess the few big things will be baby cot/stroller/bump/ car seat right, anything in mind already?
uksportgal...as this is my #2, so nthg to get so far, except for new milk bottles and diapers, diapers cream....waiting for taka bb fair in march and will grab some bottles thr, and meanwhile also waiting to noe the gender, if not also hard to get the right stuffs...hehe

mixue84

Hello all MTB! Good Morning Happy CNY

I am 18 Weeks and 5 days now, going for my detail scan on 25 Feb.
My EDD is on mid July, a confirmation date isnt fix yet.

How are you mummys feeling now? I have yet to buy BB stuffs and me and hubby want to keep a surprise to BB gender. So more clothing will buy in a later stage.

As this is my first BB, so want to know more abt detail scan, may i know what shld i take note of BB?

usagibb

Any body started buying baby stuff already? And when got baby fair?

every year march there will be a taka baby fair....for lst time mummy, alot ot things to grab from there...haha...for me, nothing to get except new milk bottles...haha

usagibb

How are you mummys feeling now? I have yet to buy BB stuffs and me and hubby want to keep a surprise to BB gender. So more clothing will buy in a later stage.

As this is my first BB, so want to know more abt detail scan, may i know what shld i take note of BB?
Hello Mixue, welcome welcome....

im around the same weeks as you too...hehe...abit lost count liao...but i noe this week is about 18 weeks...hahaha...detailed scan is on 24th Feb...hehe...

usually for detailed scan, the sonographer or the gynae will check every details of your bb from head to toe, to make sure every part is growing well....

hv you found out your gender?

Last edited:

mixue84

Hello Mixue, welcome welcome....

im around the same weeks as you too...hehe...abit lost count liao...but i noe this week is about 18 weeks...hahaha...DS is on 24th Feb...hehe...

usually for DS, the sonographer or the gynae will check every details of your bb from head to toe, to make sure every part is growing well....

hv you found out your gender?
Hi Usagibb,
Hee.. ok i get what u mean.

We arent going to know BB gender till birth. hee.. I do look forward for BB fair in March and hope to get some items esp. an electric breast pump but not sure which brand is recommended.

usagibb

1. Newbie2009_8-Jul-11_#2_Most prob boy_Kandang Kerbau Hospital_North-East
2. Tiggee_12-Jul-11_ #1
3. Mixue84_15-Jul-11_#1
4. Usagibb_15-Jul-11_#2_Thomson Medical Center_West
5. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul-11_#3_Thomson Medical Center
6. UKSportgal_28-Jul-11 > #1> Bunny > PEH
7. Boys_30-Jul-11_#4_Boy
8. Kuromi_#1

usagibb

Hi Usagibb,
Hee.. ok i get what u mean.

We arent going to know BB gender till birth. hee.. I do look forward for BB fair in March and hope to get some items esp. an electric breast pump but not sure which brand is recommended.
really??!?? u dun want to noe the gender....then u got to buy neutral colors le...hehe....

most common breast pump will be medela freestyle for now...some use avent too and one more brand start with 'A', but i cant remb the full name...me very very short memory nowadays....u can also get steriliser from taka bb fair, will hv good deal too...hehe

basically for lst time mummy, can get everything from taka bb fair...hehe

really??!?? u dun want to noe the gender....then u got to buy neutral colors le...hehe....

most common breast pump will be medela freestyle for now...some use avent too and one more brand start with 'A', but i cant remb the full name...me very very short memory nowadays....u can also get steriliser from taka bb fair, will hv good deal too...hehe

keke usagibb,

no onli u having short memory nowadays... me too... sometime really can't remember wat we have thinking a moment ago... don't mind when the baby fair is on, can kindly remind me keke... cos i have to buy all baby item again.. although this is my 3rd kid but it too long already... all item have either give away or throw... keke

thks ^_^

mixue84

My cousin do have medala and she willing to lend me hers but hygiene purpose i need to get extra tubes and the breast pump shield.
I had a chat with my cousin and realize we need to buy alot of stuffs for BB. I cannot remember some of the items.. i will have to google and see if there is a list showing what i shld buy.

welcome mixue84,

me also going to have my detail scan on 25 Feb... which hospital r u going??? me will be at thomson medical centre....

for me i can't wait to know the gender of my baby kekeke cos is my 3rd kid... although i hope to have a baby girl but as long as he/she is healthy i m happy cos i having discharge on my T1.... and i have a big distance b4 having my 3rd kid.. my youngest son this year 6 years old keke... so is very long hahah....

mixue84

welcome mixue84,

me also going to have my detail scan on 25 Feb... which hospital r u going??? me will be at thomson medical centre....

for me i can't wait to know the gender of my baby kekeke cos is my 3rd kid... although i hope to have a baby girl but as long as he/she is healthy i m happy cos i having discharge on my T1.... and i have a big distance b4 having my 3rd kid.. my youngest son this year 6 years old keke... so is very long hahah....
Hey hello Jennifer, i am with Raffles Hospital. i am looking forward on detail scan, want to know how my BB is inside and also praying he/she is healthy will do, no gender preference. hee..

We must take very good care for our health now so BB can grow well.

Oh ya i having difficulties sleeping every night whichever position i sleep, i scare of hurting the BB inside.. maybe i think too much :(
I do read the what to expect when you are expecting and it's recommended to sleep on our left so do my gynae saying that too.

usagibb

My cousin do have medala and she willing to lend me hers but hygiene purpose i need to get extra tubes and the breast pump shield.
I had a chat with my cousin and realize we need to buy alot of stuffs for BB. I cannot remember some of the items.. i will have to google and see if there is a list showing what i shld buy.
ya...lst time, i also follow from my SIL and get the accessories only...this time round im buying from my friend her medela freestyle cos its smaller and not so noisy...hehe...the other time, after i go back to work, i have to carry so many heavy things to work...stress lor...hehe...so my friend close shop le...then i just buy over...after this round, i also sell away...haha

impt to get is milk bottles, sterlisier, breast pump, diapers, clothings, bath tub

usagibb

Hey hello Jennifer, i am with Raffles Hospital. i am looking forward on detail scan, want to know how my BB is inside and also praying he/she is healthy will do, no gender preference. hee..

Oh ya i having difficulties sleeping every night whichever position i sleep, i scare of hurting the BB inside.. maybe i think too much :(
I do read the what to expect when you are expecting and it's recommended to sleep on our left so do my gynae saying that too.
i sleep left and right de...cos with my lst experience, which i kip sleeping on my left....near to delivering time...i got very bad backache...so nw since tummy not big yet, i sleep bth sides...wahaha.....

agree, we have to take care of our health now...

i can't slp side way... so have to slp straight... i also have difficulties in sleeping nowaday...

Tiggee

every year march there will be a taka baby fair....for lst time mummy, alot ot things to grab from there...haha...for me, nothing to get except new milk bottles...haha
I'm a 1st time mummy. I suppose I got lots to buy! So excited yet I feel so broke! $.$