EDD in July?

Tiggee

Re: Anyone had tried prenatal classes?

Can recommend any good tingkat... i work city area =( food so ex.. and I'm bored of the food.. my selective taste is making a big hole in my pocket! SoB SoB!! :wong5:
I'm currently ordering from empire food. Taste like mixed rice. Lols. The food is not fantastic, but edible.

Re: Anyone had tried prenatal classes?

Ya.. I wanted to find out more..
I was recommended Mother&Child.. their classes like hot cakes like that.. almost no place
Hospital one also need to pay right?
Is hospital one as good?

in my opinion, i think hospital ones r good enough...after baby is born, its more of "practical work"...

and also, with the internet, we can pretty much find out/ read up about the topics being covered during those class...

despite saying this, i did sign up for the classes at TMC, but ill be starting quite late in may.

Hopefully i wont give birth during one of the class...:wong29::001_302:

Juliana

hi mummies...

guess wht?? im 21wks prngt n still nt yet when to any checkups..haizz.. we've been a lil financial lately... but nw im still cnfuse where shud i go for my checkups n to which hspitl to delivr my baby.... ive been to this hspitl which i had a bad exprience wit dem.. gosh dnt 1 2 recall it again.. but tt ws on yr 08.. nw im prgnt wit my 2nd child n wud wan a beta service n a reasnable prce too...any advice or recommndtion?? dnt give me the wow price la haha! nw adays here n there money money money horr...:001_302:

hi mummies...

guess wht?? im 21wks prngt n still nt yet when to any checkups..haizz.. we've been a lil financial lately... but nw im still cnfuse where shud i go for my checkups n to which hspitl to delivr my baby.... ive been to this hspitl which i had a bad exprience wit dem.. gosh dnt 1 2 recall it again.. but tt ws on yr 08.. nw im prgnt wit my 2nd child n wud wan a beta service n a reasnable prce too...any advice or recommndtion?? dnt give me the wow price la haha! nw adays here n there money money money horr...:001_302:
congrats to u ^_^ when is ur EDD???

Tiggee

hi mummies...

if money is really such a big concern, go to government hospital for subsidized rates. Although the service is not fantastic but at least you'll have some prenatal care for your baby. And you better go quick as you have not done your detail scan.

hana

hi mummies...

If cost is a concern you can get a referral letter from polyclinic and go to a govt/restructured hospital. And congrats on your pregnancy :)

Juliana

thnkz all for e replies n cncrn... ya ive decided to go poly ask for refrll so i cud get a subsdise.. hopflly diz time round the nurses at ..... wub b beta... when i had my 1st delivry i still cud remember 1 of e nurse said to me "if u think ure ready to push,u may push" n she were juz sitting there doin nuttin..im like so blurr cuz it ws my first time i dnt even knw wht to do :elvis:.. n e other prt is im takin epidural n 1 of e male dc there said to me im e hrdest 1 n tke a longst time to find me spine n i still have other patients waiting n crying for him.. e way e talk like as if it is my fault.. im so dissapointed.. instead giving me srpprt or some gd advice he do say things like tt to me.... tt ws in 2008...hopflly diz time round wud b beta....hope so....:wong19:

Tiggee

thnkz all for e replies n cncrn... ya ive decided to go poly ask for refrll so i cud get a subsdise.. hopflly diz time round the nurses at ..... wub b beta... when i had my 1st delivry i still cud remember 1 of e nurse said to me "if u think ure ready to push,u may push" n she were juz sitting there doin nuttin..im like so blurr cuz it ws my first time i dnt even knw wht to do :elvis:.. n e other prt is im takin epidural n 1 of e male dc there said to me im e hrdest 1 n tke a longst time to find me spine n i still have other patients waiting n crying for him.. e way e talk like as if it is my fault.. im so dissapointed.. instead giving me srpprt or some gd advice he do say things like tt to me.... tt ws in 2008...hopflly diz time round wud b beta....hope so....:wong19:
I can't imagine if I was in your shoes. I would be crying my eyes out. Hope it will be better this time.

mixue84

Such a bad doc and service.

Dun bother abt it. go for regular checkup and do take good care of ur health.

raindrop

thnkz all for e replies n cncrn... ya ive decided to go poly ask for refrll so i cud get a subsdise.. hopflly diz time round the nurses at ..... wub b beta... when i had my 1st delivry i still cud remember 1 of e nurse said to me "if you think ure ready to push,you may push" n she were just sitting there doin nuttin..im like so blurr cuz it ws my first time i dnt even knw wht to do :elvis:.. n e other prt is im takin epidural n 1 of e male dc there said to me im e hrdest 1 n tke a longst time to find me spine n i still have other patients waiting n crying for him.. e way e talk like as if it is my fault.. im so dissapointed.. instead giving me srpprt or some good advice he do say things like that to me.... that ws in 2008...hopflly diz time round wud b beta....hope so....:wong19:
Ya...that was really bad, considering it was a 1st experience! :(

however, it's time to put that experience behind you and look forward to this one! New baby, new experiences? optimism might help? :001_302: Cheer up, many mummies are cheering behind you in this forum this time! Believe it would be better this time! ;)

Any complaints and unhappiness, just share here...many ears listening...:Dancing_wub:

and I agree with mixue84, most impt thing to do now is to get prenatal care for ur bb!

usagibb

What infos did I miss? please let me noe...thanks

Nickname_EDD Date_Baby #_Gender_Hospital_ Staying_Age
1. Alilock_5-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
2. Kungfumummy_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
3. Bella_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
4. Newbie2009_8-Jul-11_#2_Most likely Prince_KKH_North-East
5. Pommesfrites_8-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_Mt A_West_28
6. Tiggee_12-Jul-11_ #1_Prince_Mt A/TMC_East_21
7. Usagibb_13-Jul-11_#2_ Princess_TMC_West_32
8. Fizafifi_13-Jul_11_#1
9. Mixue84_15-Jul-11_#1_Secret Gender_Raffles Hospital_27
10. Boredmtb_18-Jul-11_#1_Prince
11. Intrick_18-Jul-11_#2_Secret Gender_TMC_Central_34
12. 26JMC_19-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Most likely Mt A_Tiong Bahru_29
13. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul-11_#3_ Prince_TMC_31_Yes
14. Raindrop_23-Jul-11_#1_Prince_TMC_West_32
15. Crankywomen_24-Jul-11_31_Princess
16. Kuromi_25-Jul-11_#1_Prince_Gleneagles Hospital_North East_29
17. UKSportgal_28-Jul-11_#1_Prince_PEH_East_30
18. Hana_28-Jul-11_#1_ Princess _Most likely TMC_West_24
19. Boys_30-Jul-11_#4_Prince_ Gleneagles Hospital_Central_37
20. Eejess_#1

I can't wait to see my lil boy on thur! Like finally after 4 weeks of waiting! :)
Anybody seeing their gynae as well? :)

mine is on fri! btw, wanna ask u all, what kind of supplements are you all taking now? i was thinking of switching to those over the counter brands like Blackmores.. as i find the supplements provided by my gynae expensive...
any good and reasonable fish oil to recommend?:Dancing_wub:

Tiggee

mine is on fri! btw, wanna ask u all, what kind of supplements are you all taking now? i was thinking of switching to those over the counter brands like Blackmores.. as i find the supplements provided by my gynae expensive...
any good and reasonable fish oil to recommend?:Dancing_wub:
my gynae says can just buy from any pharmacy. you can ask the pharmacist which is cheaper and stuff.