EDD in July?

Tiggee

Any idea why she popped so early?!
Yes, strange that the past 8 months flew by, but the remaining one month seems to take forever!!
Its her 3rd child. We had another that popped at 27 weeks? But was her 1st child. So I'm not quite sure what triggered it.

Officially left with 3 weeks den my baby will be ripe! Lols! Den it will be the waiting game.

boredmtb

hi mummies,

i'm feeling so tired. Sleep at 2am every nite and wake up ard 6am cos very difficult to sleep. very breathless at nite irregardless of the position i sleep...so so restless and just can't wait for a gd nite sleep after baby is born. By the way I bought some very comfy disposable undies at robinsons yesterday, at 4.50/5pc... its like normal undies but thinner.

Tomorrow gg for 33weeks chk up...so excited...

Mummies, jiayou!!!

(by the way, have not started washing bb clothes yet!!!need to start real soon...)

Tiggee

How big are your babies now? As time progresses, my tummy is getting more and more heavy. With more frequent cramps.
As of week 32, baby is 1.8 to 2kg! :001_302:

hi mummies,

i'm feeling so tired. Sleep at 2am every nite and wake up around 6am cos very difficult to sleep. very breathless at nite irregardless of the position i sleep...so so restless and just can't wait for a good nite sleep after baby is born. By the way I bought some very comfy disposable undies at robinsons yesterday, at 4.50/5pc... its like normal undies but thinner.

Tomorrow gg for 33weeks chk up...so excited...

Mummies, jiayou!!!

(by the way, have not started washing baby clothes yet!!!need to start real soon...)
I'm also very restless. And getting back to slp after peeing every night is a chore! :(
And I keep waking up in a pool of sweat! :(

I have yet to wash my baby clothes too! Will start by this week end. :)

kungfumummy

Hi mummies,

Have been MIA for a long time...was admitted to hospi a week ago cos of leakage of amniotic fluid and my baby is really small...had loads of blood tests, antibiotics and steroid injections..

I've been so paranoid ever since..staying home everyday...make myself sleep with every 3-4 hrs waking intervals..measuring my temp now and then to make sure i dun have fever...eating like crazy...forcing myself to rest on my left even when it makes me feel like puking after a while...

I really can't wait for my baby to pop...

BOYS

Time flies and we'll soon be popping one by one! Pls update so tat we can all rejoice :)

Take care kungfumummy . . . Wish everyone well. This will be our last 50metres of the run.

usagibb

Time flies and we'll soon be popping one by one! Pls update so tat we can all rejoice :)

Take care kungfumummy . . . Wish everyone well. This will be our last 50metres of the run.
hee...morning mummies...total 3 mummies have pop...heee...and the rest are still waiting...in fact, now chats and updates we are doing it at FB instead, thats why here is so quiet now....

autumncloud

Hi mummies,

Has anyone bought Pigeon cloth diapers? It is highly recommended by Mrs Wong Boh Boi during the antenatal class. But I can't find it in Kiddy Palace, Taka and Robinsons. It seems to be out of stock....

Hi mummies,

Has anyone bought Pigeon cloth diapers? It is highly recommended by Mrs Wong Boh Boi during the antenatal class. But I can't find it in Kiddy Palace, Taka and Robinsons. It seems to be out of stock....
I bot it from malaysia jusco. very cheap. I bot the nappy liners also...

dolphyant

Hi mummies,

Sorry to interupt. Helping a friend to sell the below. Brand new Tessellation 3D playmat. She received 2 sets of the same design during baby shower. Selling at $100. Self collection at Tiong Bahru, Harbourfront, Redhill or Orchard MRT stations.

It can be used as a play mat, tessellation puzzle as well as a rocking horse, and kids can let their creativity flow in playing with the 3-D animals (horse, tortoise and chicken) assembled.

The Tessellation Play Mat is designed to develop kids’ creativity, space perception and shaping ability by letting them assemble whatever shape they want (such as a rocking horse) from soft colourful piece segments of the play mat.

Designed in Korea, made in Taiwan and patented in Japan, this revolutionary toy has received the prestigious Kind + Jugend Innovation Award 2008 in Germany for developing children’s space perception and shaping ability.

The Tessellation Play Mat is scientifically proven to help develop:
• Creativity
• Space perception
• Shaping ability and colour sense
• Concentration

This product is made from high-quality elastic EVA material that is harmless to the human body and environmentally friendly. It has met or exceeded the highest levels of safety and quality by United States (ASTM & CPSIA) and European (EN-71) standards.

Product website: Infant Educational Toys - Youngone E & I Co., Ltd.

Please PM me or email me at dolphy789@gmail.com

t001.jpg