EDD Feb 2012

windy1902

Hi Jolove, I had brown and even red discharge for the past week. So I brought forward my appt with my gynae from July to wed. Was able to see heartbeat of my bb so was less worried. My gynae said that it's common.. but was give a hormone jab and hormone pills. Now the red discharge are gone.. only with light brown discharge. She mentioned that brown discharge are ok as long as it's not pink or bright red.

Would suggest you check early.. just tell the nurse you have some spotting. They will be able to bring your appt forward. Cheers!

muaji

Hello all,

Nice meeting all 2012 feb mummies here! :)

Mi too am in my 6th week now this is my first bb.... But my exp is not very good, ever since i found out i m pregnant since last last sun, i have been bedridden for 2 weeks (and now still) coz of my non-stop brown discharge and cramps... Stayed in hospital for 4 days coz last fri middle of the night i found out i m bleeding...Gynae said I have to be completely bedridden and dun move so much, i have to take 2 jabs weekly from now on and been taking that white little pills 3x a day to increase my hormone.....so to stabilize my BB... But luckily the most rewarding thing is that now I can see BB's heartbeat yesterday wen I go back for check up and BB is now 1.05cm =)))..... din know preg can be this hard....:( But frds and my sis keep telling me that must be happy and ur BB will be happy too! So let's all jia you bah! ^.^

Muaji~~

chjean

Hello all,

Nice meeting all 2012 feb mummies here! :)

Mi too am in my 6th week now this is my first bb.... But my exp is not very good, ever since i found out i m pregnant since last last sun, i have been bedridden for 2 weeks (and now still) coz of my non-stop brown discharge and cramps... Stayed in hospital for 4 days coz last fri middle of the night i found out i m bleeding...Gynae said I have to be completely bedridden and dun move so much, i have to take 2 jabs weekly from now on and been taking that white little pills 3x a day to increase my hormone.....so to stabilize my BB... But luckily the most rewarding thing is that now I can see BB's heartbeat yesterday wen I go back for check up and BB is now 1.05cm =)))..... din know preg can be this hard....:( But frds and my sis keep telling me that must be happy and ur BB will be happy too! So let's all jia you bah! ^.^

Muaji~~
Jia You Muaji!

Jacoco

Dear Beenbee

I went for 2nd Gynae checkup at KKH on the 22nd June and did a scan, this time round can see the heartbeat beating quite fast and was etimated to be 7weeks1day and estimated date of delivery would be 7th Feb 2012 +/- 1 week ^^ Next appt will be 20th July..

Anyone's EDD will be same as mine?

Update me

Cheers

jolove2525

Thanks Windy!!

Hmmm, i had 3 days back did a home pregnancy test (Guardian), the line was very blur and light, i guess, it did look positive.. Then yest night did another test with clearblue, but the test seemed to show its negative.. However i have not had any bleeding and every month my period is regular. Today is my 32nd day. I was thinking of testing again a few days later. i guess yest my urine was too diluted...

Jemalene

Dear mummies,
I am tested positive a few days ago and i am currently in my 4 weeks. Went to the gynae straight away after knowing i am pregnant. But not able to see anything yet during ultrasound as it is too early. Have scheduled for appointment another 2 weeks later, hopefully i can see the sac and the heartbeat by then. Hope everything will be alright.

zc31

Hi Jolove,

If the line is very light & didn't look clear, try testing 1st thing in the morning because our hormo level is the highest in the morning! Good luck!

zc31

Congrats Jamelene!

I'm sure you will look forward to Week 6. I saw my gynae in week 6 too & could see the bb's heartbeat & it was an incredible feeling. Do take care cos 1st trimester very important, relax & be happy every day :D

Jemalene

Jolove, try using a digital clearblue preggy kit. More accurate. I remember i use 3 preggy kits to confirm that i really preggy at that time and all show the same result.

Thanks ZC31. Can wait for the nxt visit to the gynae ...u know it seems like waiting for o level result to make sure that everything is alright. Haha. Which trimester are you now?

elle01

Hi all,

Happy to know that there are so many mummies with about the same EDD. Mine is also in Feb 2012. Currently 9weeks pregnant. First-child & super worried + excited at the same time.

Have been in misery since 2 weeks back. Suffered from heartburn + morning & evening sickness. VERY bad.

On the positive side, hope all's worth it!! & looking forward to catching up with you mummies on future experiences! :)

chjean

argh.. last night's barfing was horrible. was trying to control as i didn't want to throw up all the night's dinner. but apparently throwing up makes you more comfortable, instead of keeping all inside you and stuffing you up.. i hope this evening sickness doesn't get worse. i'm only in my 8 weeks.. due to see the Doc this friday.

i'm supposed to do some tests at the NUH when i reach the end of my 1st trimester at the end of July. i guess this must be what some of you call the Oscar test? i'm not sure, i haven't checked out the official name of the tests with my Doc. Hope all's well!

zc31

Jemalene, i'm in my 7week. Hope to hear good news from you soon!

Elle, i'm experiencing the same as you except for the heartburn. Don't worry 2 more weeks for you & 2nd trimester will start by that time all the vomitting will be gone. Jia you jia you!

osaka

Hi, I do experience very bad heartburn, morning, afternoon, evening sickness. Almost vomit out whatever I eat. No appetite at all but still I forced to eat a little. But still all vomit out, and so feeling very very feeble.. sign, feeling very sad too..... ah....

Shiawase

today was my third appointment... this time, doc checked the baby using the ultrasound on tummy... heartbeat is normal and baby grew to 2cm... :001_302: i am really happy to hear that... last week i had been working OT for almost 12 hrs everyday... i was so worried abt the baby and my job at the same time! :embarrassed:

the doc also told me that week 9 and 10 is the peak of feeling nauseous and vomiting... once we get thru this period, it will get better... jia you everyone! :Dancing_wub:

ast0212

Hi mummies! Congratulations to you all on your pregnancies!!

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm 6 weeks today, and also had some spotting 2 weeks ago.

I'm really hoping to get into a Family Birth Centre here which is basically a centre run by a team of midwives who look after you throughout your pregnancy and birth. The centre is set up like a home so you feel like you're having a homebirth but in a more controlled environment, and the great thing is that they discharge you within 24 hours of giving birth! Crossing my fingers I get in!

Anyway, here's to wishing you all a safe and beautiful pregnancy and birthing experience!!

chjean

Hi all mummies, i went for a review last Friday and was told my EDD is around 6 Feb 2012. Actually using normal calculations, it should be 31 Jan 2012, but given that i have a slightly longer menses cycle after my operation, Doc added few more days to my EDD. so I guess, my EDD is between 31 Jan to 6 Feb. I've heard that delivery dates are +- 1-2 weeks of EDD. I'm in my 9 weeks now and gained only 0.2kg.. Doc says it's normal to gain up to only 2 kg in 1st trimester cos some mtbs have MS or no apetites. However, it's best to gain more from 2nd trimester onwards.

any mummies with the same EDD as mine, 6 Feb 2012?

PandC

Hi all mummies,

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my first baby, saw my baby heartbeat last thursday, its amazing.

Jean, we have the same EDD 6 Feb 2012!

chjean

Hi all mummies,

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my first baby, saw my baby heartbeat last thursday, its amazing.

Jean, we have the same EDD 6 Feb 2012!
Great, PandC! isn't it amazing to see the bb developing!! I heard we can see the gender from 13th week onwards..