EDD October

Stephy126

Re: Preloved medela mini single electric breastpump for sale

Hello Pang,

Same here.. am counting for another 16 weeks too :)

Hey ladies, have most of u all found a confinement lady yet? I've decided to get one now coz had some disputes w hubby n mil. Think they won't be able to take care if me n baby well anyway. But I called up all those recommended by friends but all booked already! I guess it's too late to find a good one now. Sianz..

Stephy126

Hey ladies, have most of u all found a confinement lady yet? I've decided to get one now coz had some disputes w hubby n mil. Think they won't be able to take care if me n baby well anyway. But I called up all those recommended by friends but all booked already! I guess it's too late to find a good one now. Sianz..
I will get my mum to take care of my confinement. Normally good confinement lady are fully booked by now

Hi Mummies,

I just book my confinement lady on last week. Is cost me SGD 2,000 for 28 days. Ang bao for SGD 50 and SGD 100.00
Some of my friends said this is very expensive. But I think this is market rate now. Everything is getting expensive year by year. Last confinment lady in year 2010 cost me SGD 1900. But this year, SGD 2000.
If you still need confinment lady, I may ask my confinment lady to recommned.

Hey ladies, have most of you all found a confinement lady yet? I've decided to get one now coz had some disputes w hubby n mother in law. Think they won't be able to take care if me n baby well anyway. But I called up all those recommended by friends but all booked already! I guess it's too late to find a good one now. Sianz..

Ya agree all good ones sud be booked by now. Anyway I juz managed to get one today! Recommended by fren who's fren is using her currently. She sounds ok but abit too chatty. Hahaa ! But she won't wanna sleep with my #1 coz I told her at times I would like to sleep with newborn. Anyway not a problem coz will nap with newborn sometimes to let him 'smell' me hehee ...

Pangsn, thanks for your offer anyway, appreciate it=))

Wah but really ex loh.. 2k n angpow I asked her it's for 'Tao ji li' only right. She said they r professional so not too small lah she nv say how small is small lah . I intend to give $68 second one c how she fares first.

Hi Pinkymummy,

Good Morning!
How much ur confinement lady charge you? So, who will sleep with your 1st kid? I also face same problem as you. My confinement lady said if she help me take care the 1st kid then will have additional charge. So, wondering should I give my nanny to take care my 1st kid for whole day (day and night) and fetch him back on sat, cause my hubby working 5.5 days work. So able to take care my son on sat and sunday. Any other good suggestion? : )

Ya agree all good ones sud be booked by now. Anyway I juz managed to get one today! Recommended by fren who's fren is using her currently. She sounds ok but abit too chatty. Hahaa ! But she won't wanna sleep with my #1 coz I told her at times I would like to sleep with newborn. Anyway not a problem coz will nap with newborn sometimes to let him 'smell' me hehee ...

Pangsn, thanks for your offer anyway, appreciate it=))

Wah but really ex loh.. 2k n angpow I asked her it's for 'Tao ji li' only right. She said they r professional so not too small lah she nv say how small is small lah . I intend to give $68 second one c how she fares first.

Hello! I'm new here. My baby girl is expected to arrive on 26 Oct. First-time mom :)

Have you all started preparing stuff for your baby and deciding on natural birth or C-sect?

Look forward to "hang-out" here with you all :)

hotmilktea

hi stephy,

@ week 21, my boy is 421g. is it possible to grow another 400g when i am at my week 24?
coz i tink week 24 and 860g is quite heavy ya ?

MOrning Mummies, what's your baby's weight at week 24? My Baby gal weight approx. 860g now.. kinda heavy now..

Stephy126

hi stephy,

@ week 21, my boy is 421g. is it possible to grow another 400g when i am at my week 24?
Hello Hot milk tea, I think my gal is indeed heavy coz she only weight 340g during the detailed scan on 26 May (19 week). My friend told me the baby grow even faster for the 3rd trimester.. just pray hard that my baby is not overweight as I intend to go for natural birth..

Stephy126

Hello! I'm new here. My baby girl is expected to arrive on 26 Oct. First-time mom :)

Have you all started preparing stuff for your baby and deciding on natural birth or C-sect?

Look forward to "hang-out" here with you all :)
Hello Welcome to the club! I am trying to get some old stuff from friends at this stage as I heard that baby will be easier to take care with by using old clothes..

Chocygurlz

Hi Hi,

At wk24 my boy was 636gm. According to gynae the ideal weight at wk24 is 600-640gm. So don't worry. :))

hi stephy,

Chocygurlz

Oooooh no wonder ler.... Durian will make bb grow bigger. Better limit yourself if you want natural, my friend just delivered yesterday and she had durian craving all the time and bb came our at 3.9kg and had to opt for c-sect.

Thanks for the sharing!! Guess I took too much durian recently...

Stephy126

Oooooh no wonder ler.... Durian will make bb grow bigger. Better limit yourself if you want natural, my friend just delivered yesterday and she had durian craving all the time and bb came our at 3.9kg and had to opt for c-sect.
Wow 3.9kg?? That's huge!! Will try to control my craving thou it's not easy... >.<

Hello Welcome to the club! I am trying to get some old stuff from friends at this stage as I heard that baby will be easier to take care with by using old clothes..
Thanks! Yeah, I'm getting clothes from sis-in-law too. For me it's to save money. Keke... Everything associated with baby is so expensive. I only bought some bottles from Avent and its milk pump and some minor stuff, and it has cost me almost 500$. That is already with 20% discount. Faint.. I can't imagine if I need to buy clothes plus stroller plus baby cot and etc.

When will you be delivering?

Wow 3.9kg?? That's huge!! Will try to control my craving thou it's not easy... >.<
Haha...cure it with durian sweets then :p I saw it at NTUC. My mom told me not to eat durian during pregnancy but my HB's colleague told me to eat some. Anyway, I don't really fancy durian

Hi Pinkymummy,

Good Morning!
How much your confinement lady charge you? So, who will sleep with your 1st kid? I also face same problem as you. My confinement lady said if she help me take care the 1st kid then will have additional charge. So, wondering should I give my nanny to take care my 1st kid for whole day (day and night) and fetch him back on sat, cause my hubby working 5.5 days work. So able to take care my son on sat and sunday. Any other good suggestion? : )
She's charging me 2k excluding d ang pows. R u a Sahm? I am Sahm n I intend to let #1 sleep with us coz he co sleeps w us anywAy. Then my confinement lady will sleep w #2 for d month. But my husband will take care of #1 at night , at least for d first two weeks coz c sect can't move ard too much. Hopefully my boy won't wake up off night feed by then ! Hehe..
Actually I can't bring myself to leave baby with nanny for 5 days then bring back on weekends. I know sometimes there is no choice but maybe put him in nearby infantcare n pick up after work? At least ur baby gets to c daddy n mummy a couple of hrs everyday.:wong19: