EDD October

yinching

Yinching dear: The doc shd estimate during your visit and advise you wor.. u may wanna to just ask at the next time ;)

Err.. i dun know :( but pple tell me tat boys shd be heavier.. so I guess tat may be the reason ba.. but this will add pressure to the heart and pelvic area, resulting in sleepless nights and movement difficulties which are both super uncomfortable.. Im praying that I can tahan until the scheduled C section date on 14 Oct... :(
Thanks. I going to ask on my nect checkup on 30 Sep. my colleague also told me that girl usually is more lighter than boy.

nattynat

So how much is your final bill after you discharge? Cos I'm going to give birth at KKH, actually I opt for c-sect and apply for B1 ward. When I heard from you giving natural birth so painful. I feel so heartpain too. Is it painful when you took the epidural? My sis ask me to go for natural birth so that bb can put on more weight by the time giving birth. Shld I go for natural birth or c-section? Cos recently I got cough and running nose, feeling so tired. My baby weigh at 2kg ard 33.9 weeks, wondering by the next checkup will put on how much weight on 30 Sep?
When they injected the epidural, it was a super long needle injected quite deep into your spinal fluid so you can really feel de pain. I kept sucking on the gas when the anesthetist did it la!! Was crying like mad. Then u will feel a sudden jolt down your leg. That's when the numbness starts to kick in and the pain becomes much more bearable.

I think u should go for natural delivery unless u know ur body will definitely not be able to take it then you can opt for csect. The gynae will know when to send. For emergency c sect if u go for natural delivery. The only setback is for emergency c sect, you have to pay for both natural and c sect procedures.

My bill's not posted to me yet strangely. If nt wrong, I still have to top up abit of cash above the medisave deducted. Hmm..

Malunggay Tea

Malunggay Tea - Proven to Support Breast Milk Production:red:
Hi Mummies :wong19:

Fret about breastmilk production? Malunggay Herb Tea is here to save the day !

See my business listing :

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/malunggay-wonder-tea-increase-breast-milk-production-63324/

More information about the Malunggay Herb Tea is available on this website :

Welcome to Sun Angel Malunggay

As nursing mums need an intake of 3-4 litres of fluids daily and trustworthy nutritional support to maintain good health during breastfeeding, Malunggay Herb Tea is highly recommended. This product is approved by HSA.

It is all natural, no caffeine and proven to support breastmilk production. Malunggay leaves are full of essential nutrients and vitamns A. B, C and E. It is high in anti-oxidants and contains minerals like protein, calcium, iron and potassium, just to name a few.

I have many returning customers, so it definitely works as well as it looks :)

Please bookmark the above for future needs.
Thank you for your kind attention :Dancing_tongue:

nattynat

Have you got baby mattress for baby cot/ crib? Where did you get it from? Would like to know where I can go to get cheaper baby mattress. Would like to buy the firmer kind. Any suggestions?
Bought mine from ikea :) $20+ to $200+ depending on whack kind of mattress u buy. Got mine at $40+

nattynat

Usually it's around the estimated weight but as long as baby is over 2.5kgs I think it's okay.
Maybe my daughter happened to have a small tummy and chubby face, arms and legs :p

I already told myself after my first delivery that if I ever give birth again, I shall try to delay admitting into the hospital as much as I can.

After admission, you will be strapped to the CTG machine to monitor contraction/baby's heartbeats.
Then after your waterbag is artificially broken, you cannot eat or drink...
Last time didn't know, ended up 'tied' to the bed to feel the discomfort with nothing to distract.
I couldn't endure and jumped out to walk a couple of times and the nurse -.-""""""

Walking when you are in labour will not only help to distract yourself from the pain but also helps to increase the dilation so I think I will walk walk walk walk walk when in labour this time until really cannot endure then go hospital.
Wah!! You can hold on for so long... I couldn't take it when it was 3cm dilated already. Went to the labour ward immediately for pain relief. Prob cuz mine's induced labour? Mmm...

nattynat

Hello all, I'm new to this. Not sure if this is the right place to post. I'm expecting an oct bb too. EDD is on 16 oct. So far the pregnancy has been great, went for a scan today, and bb is in head down position.

I would like to ask if anyone is doing belly binding, would like to know their experience. And where i can get bengkung. I interested to get one.
Did a 5 days session from babies bellies. Lost 3kg in 5 days, tummy went down alot, water retention mostly gone. Never extended the sessions as I have a tube of ginger cream at home and we are allowed to keep the bengkung and gurita for 1-2mths. After which when u return the wraps, they will return ur $20. Full body massage was not bad, my backache from the epidural improved, could stand straighter. Better milk flow and quantity after massage for clearing my milk ducts in my breasts. I always try to pump out my milk as soon as I can after that. Haha... This is based on my personal experience la.. :)

hotmilktea

means the massage really works well if tummy went down a lot in just 5 sessions. do you have stretch marks then?

does milk really comes 3 days after delivery? do you suffer from any engorgement or blocked duct?

Did a 5 days session from babies bellies. Lost 3kg in 5 days, tummy went down alot, water retention mostly gone. Never extended the sessions as I have a tube of ginger cream at home and we are allowed to keep the bengkung and gurita for 1-2mths. After which when u return the wraps, they will return ur $20. Full body massage was not bad, my backache from the epidural improved, could stand straighter. Better milk flow and quantity after massage for clearing my milk ducts in my breasts. I always try to pump out my milk as soon as I can after that. Haha... This is based on my personal experience la.. :)

Triquetra

Wah!! You can hold on for so long... I couldn't take it when it was 3cm dilated already. Went to the labour ward immediately for pain relief. Prob cuz mine's induced labour? Mmm...
Were you dilated before your induction?
How long did your labour last?

nattynat

means the massage really works well if tummy went down a lot in just 5 sessions. do you have stretch marks then?

does milk really comes 3 days after delivery? do you suffer from any engorgement or blocked duct?
Yeap, it should go down mostly. I took the evening session so that I could wear the wraps overnight. Perhaps that's why mine was faster? The massage lady also mentioned that wearing it overnight will have a better effect. I've lots of stretch marks. Had a few before pregnancy and increased during pregnancy. So I'm trying to reduce them by applying stretch mark cream.

My milk came 3 days after delivery. There are people who come after 4 days. Had a very bad engorgement once. Managed to relieve it on my own the day after. But I get blocked milk ducts and minor engorgements now and then. Especially when I am too busy and have to delay my pumping for awhile.

lyra

On 3rd day of admission then u were induced? Means u stay hospital to wait for delivery for 3 days before birth?

Was 1cm dilated when I was admitted. Induction tablet inserted at 2pm on the 3rd day. 3cm dilation around 5pm. Delivered at 11.23pm.

lyra

I think my baby has already lightened. I'm at 36 weeks. I'm less breathless but I feel more pressure at the lower uterus and I feel like peeing more often. Hopefully baby will come out at the right time and I dun need to be induced :001_302:

hotmilktea

thanx very much for sharing :)

Yeap, it should go down mostly. I took the evening session so that I could wear the wraps overnight. Perhaps that's why mine was faster? The massage lady also mentioned that wearing it overnight will have a better effect. I've lots of stretch marks. Had a few before pregnancy and increased during pregnancy. So I'm trying to reduce them by applying stretch mark cream.

My milk came 3 days after delivery. There are people who come after 4 days. Had a very bad engorgement once. Managed to relieve it on my own the day after. But I get blocked milk ducts and minor engorgements now and then. Especially when I am too busy and have to delay my pumping for awhile.

yinching

I think my baby has already lightened. I'm at 36 weeks. I'm less breathless but I feel more pressure at the lower uterus and I feel like peeing more often. Hopefully baby will come out at the right time and I dun need to be induced :001_302:
u hope when ur baby will come out? at 38 weeks or 39 weeks? hopefully not 37 weeks.

Tasia

Hello mummies to be

I just got to know abt this forum from my coll. Happy to see many mummies to
With EDD Oct 2011. Btw, my EDD is 6 Oct.

Tasia

yinching

Hello mummies to be

I just got to know abt this forum from my coll. Happy to see many mummies to
With EDD Oct 2011. Btw, my EDD is 6 Oct.

Tasia
Hi nice to see you here. Going to deliver soon, excited and nervous? So which hosiptal you going to deliver? natural or c-section? 1st baby or 2nd baby?

Tasia

Hi Yinching.
Nice to meet you here. I jus started my maternity leave, 1st day at hm alone. Resting n waiting...
Somehow still haven't feel anxious. Maybe a few more days. :))

I'll be delivering at Mt alvernia, my first baby. It's a bb girl!! Last sat gynae said my bb is abt 3.5 kg,
Big bb. But he din mentioned anything abt c sect, so think still can go natural. BB also haven engage
Although her head is downward position already.

Saw many posts on this link, haven finish looking through at all of them. I can feel BB pressing my bladder
Although she is not yet in engage position. If i'm not wrong you were asking what to eat to make Bb more
Plump, for me I ate lots of beef, milk n ice cream n cold water.