EDD July 2012

JuliaKT

Hee, I heard it feels like bubbling so the other night when I felt some bubbling, I was so excited! Then the next moment, I passed gas!!!! Still waiting for that first kick.. Maybe too much fats difficult to feel *.*
Haha.. Mei2009. Yes, I'm also not able to figure out if it is just a muscle twitch or baby kick :D

JuliaKT

Hell0 mummieS...I juz felt my babyS kick after the detail Scanning... i waS Sh0ck at 1St... then itS kickS again... hehehe... S0 cute... ive already c0nfirm the gender... itS a princeSS... yipee !!! btw, the Scanning t00k quite S0me time aS baby waS n0t c00perative & keepS 0n m0ving ar0und...S0 happy that everytink iS fine...
Wow.. I am also eargly waiting for another appointment in week 20 .. Hopefully, we can confirm the baby's gender by this time:D

catflying

I just had my 20weeks scan yesterday. The doc not so willing to reveal gender since I am in China and its supposed against the law, but I told her Gynae in Singapore said girl, and she said since its a girl, then girl. (what is this?? Since I am in an Expat hospital and paying through my nose for every checkup,should at least tell me nicely)

My girl growth is 3 day slower than average but should not be a big problem. I am feeling movements in the stomach since yesterday. Location where the hands and leg are.

Dilys

I just had my 20weeks scan yesterday. The doc not so willing to reveal gender since I am in China and its supposed against the law, but I told her Gynae in Singapore said girl, and she said since its a girl, then girl. (what is this?? Since I am in an Expat hospital and paying through my nose for every checkup,should at least tell me nicely)

My girl growth is 3 day slower than average but should not be a big problem. I am feeling movements in the stomach since yesterday. Location where the hands and leg are.
Hi dear ...

Omg!! I don't think this should be happening in china in this modern world. In the olden days maybe "yes" if it's a girl parents will be force to abort the baby.

But strange how can a gynae from a expat hospital behave like that !!! Shame on them. U should complaint.

mei2009

Is like that one cos rich locals can also pay for expat hospitals. They didn't tell my friends until later, even though it was a boy.

Jenni

Gd Morning Mummies,

How's have you been, i have not been slping well, everyday so tired at work... Keep falling asleep haha... Counting down for the days and mths... After Maternity Leave will quit my job and be SAMH as this time no one help me look after my baby... I also need to off le, everyday work, go home look after my gers... So tired...

JuliaKT

Gd Morning Mummies,

How's have you been, i have not been slping well, everyday so tired at work... Keep falling asleep haha... Counting down for the days and mths... After Maternity Leave will quit my job and be SAMH as this time no one help me look after my baby... I also need to off le, everyday work, go home look after my gers... So tired...
Hi Jenni,

Same here.. Couldn't sleep well at night and feeling short of breath everyday. Yesterday was the worst day. Felt very dizzy at office suddenly and couldn't even walk to nearby clinic to take MC. So I had to take taxi and went back home straight and rest the full half day in bed..
Today, still feel a little bit of dizziness but still have to come to office.. For me, I couldn't quit the job after maternity leave. So, I'm find the maid to help at the moment. :)

mei2009

Hi Jenni,

Same here.. Couldn't sleep well at night and feeling short of breath everyday. Yesterday was the worst day. Felt very dizzy at office suddenly and couldn't even walk to nearby clinic to take MC. So I had to take taxi and went back home straight and rest the full half day in bed..
Today, still feel a little bit of dizziness but still have to come to office.. For me, I couldn't quit the job after maternity leave. So, I'm find the maid to help at the moment. :)

Here's another one not sleeping well.. I can't sleep for longer than three hours at a stretch, usually two. Don't know why I wake, not like I need to pee every time. But once I wake, I cannot go back to sleep easily cos of nose congestion. Nowadays sleep no more than five hours at night. Last Thursday slept for only three hours and had to collapse on the sofa after lunch the next day. Very sian...

Anyone of you planning to take maternity photos? I'm going to book one after detailed scan this week.

Jenni

Hi Jenni,

I cannot take mc and leave, my boss not really very happy abt it le, I not feeling well he say i keep taking mc, when my gers sick, i take leave he also not happy, now all my leave and mc is under control, leave and childcare leave have to be pro-rated, 1 mth only can take 1 mc. I have no one to help so no choice have to do it myself, but my boss complain to me... Hai, makes me no mood to work anymore in this company, now waiting for maternity leave then quit my job, rest for 1 yrs then back to work again.

Jenni

Here's another one not sleeping well.. I can't sleep for longer than three hours at a stretch, usually two. Don't know why I wake, not like I need to pee every time. But once I wake, I cannot go back to sleep easily cos of nose congestion. Nowadays sleep no more than five hours at night. Last Thursday slept for only three hours and had to collapse on the sofa after lunch the next day. Very sian...

Anyone of you planning to take maternity photos? I'm going to book one after detailed scan this week.
Every nite dreaming, at nite wake up afew times to go toilet... If my gers cry i have to look after... Everyday tired...

Jheyyy

Hi mummies,
I just went for detailed scan ytd.
I'm expecting another baby girl.
V happy cos my hubby & I wanted another girl.
My baby's head is currently down too :)

Yingver07

Seems like most of the mummies here had their detail scan. My detail scan is 3 weeks later..can't wait for the day to arrive.

sherin86

I cannot take mc and leave, my boss not really very happy abt it le, I not feeling well he say i keep taking mc, when my gers sick, i take leave he also not happy, now all my leave and mc is under control, leave and childcare leave have to be pro-rated, 1 mth only can take 1 mc. I have no one to help so no choice have to do it myself, but my boss complain to me... Hai, makes me no mood to work anymore in this company, now waiting for maternity leave then quit my job, rest for 1 yrs then back to work again.
hihi.. i m a March MTB.. but i saw ur post so similiar to my situation now! my boss also like tt.. why can't they understand?! we are not well lor.. i m also feeling sick of this company.. anw, is ur boss guy or lady??