EDD May 2012 Mummies!

RedDevil

Somehow I got a feeling I might be the next to pop. My cramps getting more and more frequent. Sometimes I can't walk due to the cramp or my vjj will feel very pain. The part below my breast start to feel this numb sensation. Baby getting more and more active. Baby will be 37 weeks on Monday

Tannie

RedDevil:647522 said:
Somehow I got a feeling I might be the next to pop. My cramps getting more and more frequent. Sometimes I can't walk due to the cramp or my vjj will feel very pain. The part below my breast start to feel this numb sensation. Baby getting more and more active. Baby will be 37 weeks on Monday
Ok keep us posted... luckily tomolo weekend can rest....

Did u ladies pack toiletries in ur hospital bag?

Rukia

I got this numb sensation (under my left breast) for 2 wk now. So uncomfortable! Sometimes it feels as though I am compressing my rib cage. I cant walk much either, but my mum keep asking me to walk and walk and walk.

Tannie

Ha Ha Rukia, I more worry baby poo n fart at the same time... heard some baby really splatter shit all over while changing diaper... our anenatal instructor told us it is btr to stand bt the side of baby while changing diaper ...;)

climsp

I was telling my mum i dont how I will react having to clean up baby's poo so often. This time really kena sai gang! Haha
haha!! last time whenever my friend mention her baby poopoo, i havent see or smell, i sure go vomit 1st!!:001_07:
my collg keep jokes abt it when i mention tat. told friend abt my preggy in this way - i going to see/ wash poopoo n vomit at may 2012! hahaha!! think most mummies w/ babies now will tell u if u dun see poopoo from them, u will be more worry, their healthy poo is like gold, u will very super happy to see it. :Dancing_tongue:

climsp

Ha Ha Rukia, I more worry baby poo n fart at the same time... heard some baby really splatter shit all over while changing diaper... our anenatal instructor told us it is btr to stand bt the side of baby while changing diaper ...;)

OMG!! hope my boy dun fart loud like his dad!! hahaha or shoot his peepee at me when change diaper!!

Rukia

My goodness, I just had a visual image of the scenario. I told my mum I want to buy those disposable gloves to use while cleaning the poo. Cannot imagine the poo getting into my finger nails. Yucks

Rukia

OMG!! hope my boy dun fart loud like his dad!! hahaha or shoot his peepee at me when change diaper!!
Hah..my friend got "Shot alive" by her baby boy when she just started changing his diaper. She didnt expect it, cos first time mum. The scene was hilarious, with the look on her face...haha

RedDevil

Rukia when is ur edd? Mine is 21 may but gynae say will be 1 to 2 weeks earlier now. Seeing him again this thur.
I realised after pregnant I fart alot. Sometimes my hubby and I will fart at the same time. Then we stare at each other see who got the loudest fart hahaha. Sorry I know is disgusting. Imagine my baby going to fart alot, so is like whole family having farting competition haha

Rukia

hahaha ''shot alive''!! collg w/ baby boy told me, i will get use to it. hope i dont get pee when outside onli.
After the first "shooting incident", my friend always find something to cover that "pistol" before she changed her baby's diaper.

Rukia

Rukia when is ur edd? Mine is 21 may but gynae say will be 1 to 2 weeks earlier now. Seeing him again this thur.
I realised after pregnant I fart alot. Sometimes my hubby and I will fart at the same time. Then we stare at each other see who got the loudest fart hahaha. Sorry I know is disgusting. Imagine my baby going to fart alot, so is like whole family having farting competition haha
Mine is 19 May. But gynae says it will be +/- 1 - 2 weeks, cos baby waits for no man...haha

Ya i fart alot too. My hubby is soooooo disturbed by it. Cos he dont understand how I can produce so much gas haha

Rukia

hahaha ''shot alive''!! collg w/ baby boy told me, i will get use to it. hope i dun get pee when outside onli.
I have to bring my baby to Msia for my in-law to see next year CNY. Abit worried about her poo-ing on the plane. Where to find changing place for her on airplane. The toilet itself is so small. Unless I change her at my seat and share the "fragrance" with every passenger. Wohaha...