Final Countdown

madalene

I tink is heng suay de lor... My marks nv got away...

They have already been trade marks for 4yrs haha...

Unfortunately mostly will not go away

me also zhao scratch.
I have seen 4 docs so far le.
i have tried 1) cocoa buttet soothing oil, 2) prickly heat powder, 3) calamine lotion, 4) dettol lotion, 5) now - aquaeous cream from doc.
all no use de... i am going crazy le. worst is, i got some red patches that is painful ler. think have to wear bikini already, hahaha... so itchy, more itchy when wear something on it.

my hips & arms all also kena. wow, i cant wait for my baby to be out...
:shyxxx:

January84

me also zhao scratch.
i have tried 1) cocoa buttet soothing oil, 2) prickly heat powder, 3) calamine lotion, 4) dettol lotion, 5) now - aquaeous cream from doc.
all no use de... i am going crazy le. worst is, i got some red patches that is painful ler. think have to wear bikini already, hahaha... so itchy, more itchy when wear something on it.

oh.... yeah, soon be over..... jia you!

lonerjas

me also zhao scratch.

I wonder ur itchiness is due tooo dry skin ( gonna hv stretch marks ) or mayb u sensitive to certain things.. Some time when preggy our body changes and we mayb sensitive to things we were not used to...

If the creams doesn't help stop everything lor... Bath with hot water or something... oh yes don wear rubbery panty or pants

January84

I wonder ur itchiness is due tooo dry skin ( gonna hv stretch marks ) or mayb u sensitive to certain things.. Some time when preggy our body changes and we mayb sensitive to things we were not used to...

If the creams doesn't help stop everything lor... Bath with hot water or something... oh yes don wear rubbery panty or pants

yup, esp thick clothings cos the skin cant breathe make will irritate it to be more itchy.

badtzzz

i felt my body so ugly!!! with stretch marks, fats, swollen legs..omg...hope this will be over soon...

****crossing fingers** that it will all go off

Have you tried the brand QV or Cetaphil? These are not stretch mark cream, but are meant for super dry and sensitive skin. I had these itching skin b4 too.. after trying these, I'm ok liao (touch wood). And according to my gynea, as long as we keep our skin moist, caan reduce stretch mark liao (think he don't believe in the stretch mark cream)

madalene

ya lor. me too puzzled.
my doc says its due to my stretch marks cream and hormones change.
things that i have been using all the while will become irritant to me now due to the hormone change. it can happen from 7th month onwards till birth and she say i am lucky cos it happen only now. Like dat, lucky meh...
Sigh...

hmm, i tried using warm salt water too (advise from my MIL)
ohhh, rubbery panties & pants huh
ok, i pay attention to this when i get back home.
and stop any rubbery texture stuff on my skin...
thanks ya...

Just hanging on for it to get better.
at the same time, waiting for my gerl to come out soon...
3 more weeks... :Dancing_wub:

madalene

i felt my body so ugly!!! with stretch marks, fats, swollen legs..omg...hope this will be over soon...

****crossing fingers** that it will all go off

Haha, me too.
so swollen all over. like the body expand into double the usual size...
but just have to hang on... till our BB are out, then we can strive for our usual body shape back... just hope my Cup Size can shrink back.
I heard alot of pple says the Cup Size will expand at least 1-2 size bigger after birth de... (imagine : must be very heavy to walk around with those enlarged at the front):shyxxx:

madalene

Have you tried the brand QV or Cetaphil? These are not stretch mark cream, but are meant for super dry and sensitive skin. I had these itching skin b4 too.. after trying these, I'm ok liao (touch wood). And according to my gynea, as long as we keep our skin moist, caan reduce stretch mark liao (think he don't believe in the stretch mark cream)

Heard before.
i think i will try after birth la.

January84

Haha, me too.
but just have to hang on... till our BB are out, then we can strive for our usual body shape back... just hope my Cup Size can shrink back.
I heard alot of pple says the Cup Size will expand at least 1-2 size bigger after birth de... (imagine : must be very heavy to walk around with those enlarged at the front):shyxxx:
it will for continuous BF.

Mine was on the 3rd day, suddelly very very heavy and swollen . . .

lonerjas

Haha, me too.
Yea i oso wanna shrink back... E to F cup now super heavy man.. and droopy too