EDD March 2013

NeyMO

i also use the extention for my existing bra.. not much diff.. i wearing C cup.. till now still ok wor..

clothes = i still wearing my norm clothes jz tat jean ve to change to maternity type.

i tot of go BKK to buy those maternity stuff.. any mummies can recommend where i can find in BKK?
I saw some at Platinum Fashion Mall :001_302: But not sure if BKK has a special mall for maternity and bb stuff?

Sooo envy of having such a good short gateway :001_302:

Apr gal

I am oso using bra extender since very early stage. Not sure if i shd keep in buying bigger cup bra. I only bought 2 larger size previously n d old ones really too small to fit into nOw. So tot might straight buy maternity/nursing bra.

I oso can't fit into most of my old clothes d, started wearing looser new clothes as bb bump growing rapidly now.

Anyone gg to bb fair tis weekend?

Apr gal

I am oso using bra extender since very early stage. Not sure if i shd keep in buying bigger cup bra. I only bought 2 larger size previously n d old ones really too small to fit into nOw. So tot might straight buy maternity/nursing bra.

I oso can't fit into most of my old clothes d, started wearing looser new clothes as bb bump growing rapidly now.

Anyone gg to bb fair tis weekend?

View attachment 88264 i took the pic of the sales for this weekend.. For sharing ;)
too bad i can go, cuz i'll be in taipei..

im oso using bra extensions for some of my bras.. some others cups are too small..

just sharing a little advice if buying baby cots.. i heard from my cousin that the mattress of baby cots is very impt.. the best is to find pocketed spring mattress.. next best is foam as in memory foam.. and the thickness of the mattress is best to be 6inches.. or min. of 5 inches..

my cousin put his 3 mth-old son on his bed (pocketed spring) and he sleeps very well and calm compared to his foam mattress on the baby cot.. reason being.. movements of the baby is minimised when on pocketed spring.. hence, it doesnt affect their sleep that much.. the thickness is also needed for cushioning baby's neck and the body as a whole..

hope my advice helps.. :)

Last edited:

wan81

too bad i can go, cuz i'll be in taipei..

im oso using bra extensions for some of my bras.. some others cups are too small..

just sharing a little advice if buying baby cots.. i heard from my cousin that the mattress of baby cots is very impt.. the best is to find pocketed spring mattress.. next best is foam as in memory foam.. and the thickness of the mattress is best to be 6inches.. or min. of 5 inches..

my cousin put his 3 mth-old son on his bed (pocketed spring) and he sleeps very well and calm compared to his foam mattress on the baby cot.. reason being.. movements of the baby is minimised when on pocketed spring.. hence, it doesnt affect their sleep that much.. the thickness is also needed for cushioning baby's neck and the body as a whole..

hope my advice helps.. :)
Just to seek your advise, what about those latex mattress with holes to provide air flow for baby? is it good?

PooiYan

Hi Neymo,

My baby should be a girl and my hubby hopes to be a boy ... hehe ... My detailed scan is on 6 Nov 12 and will update you once I know
My EDD is on 22 Mar 13 at KK Hospital.

NeyMO

Hi Neymo,

My baby should be a girl and my hubby hopes to be a boy ... hehe ... My detailed scan is on 6 Nov 12 and will update you once I know
My EDD is on 22 Mar 13 at KK Hospital.

No worries, Pooi Yan.. just keep us updated after your detailed scanning ya :001_302:

My 24weeks gynae visit is only 3 days later than you at Thomson LOL

MsSaggi

Sorry if I missed out any mummies that had already confirmed the gender or those TBC (to be confirmed).

To those mummies : Smilem, MsSaggi, Putri, JuJuLim, butter2012, chocolate07, Pooi Yan - Don't mind if you could update me the info if you are interested to participate the Gender score board to make it more fun LOL Thanks :001_302:

Update for GENDER SCORE BOARD:

Currently 6 boys Vs 3 gals :001_302:

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
Neuros - Prince Mount A Mar 7
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
Vodka-
Prince Mount A Mar 29
mhjt -
Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3
wan81-
Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13

bersionr - TBC Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
Of course ! Will keep you update as soon as I finish my detailed scan... ;D

JuJuLim

So many mommies get to know you baby gender. I'm going to have a scan today and this week I'm 19th week. Will update u guys later if I can find baby gender :p