EDD August 2013

lynntoh

Hello ladies, checking in here! Just found out I am 8 weeks preggy 2 days ago. EDD is around 28 August. Abit lost on what to do now as I did not do much research like others. Now desperately looking for a good gynae and wondering if anyone here can recommend to me. Preferably a gynae located at Gleneagles as it will be nearer to where I stay. Thank you in advance. :)
Dr Peter Chew is good too =) More on the pricey end. Else if u prefer female gynae, Dr Irene Chua has very good reviews too =)

mayakamrsfoo

Thanks for all the recommendation, I will check them out when I get home tonight. My hubby is abit patang, I want to tell my mum about the good news but he insist that I should only announce after 3 months.

Do you ladies experience headache spells? I got a bad headache last night suddenly and at this moment as I am replying to this thread, I fell abit of headache. Is this normal?

wlilian

Thanks for all the recommendation, I will check them out when I get home tonight. My hubby is abit patang, I want to tell my mum about the good news but he insist that I should only announce after 3 months.

Do you ladies experience headache spells? I got a bad headache last night suddenly and at this moment as I am replying to this thread, I fell abit of headache. Is this normal?
Hmm...for me we tell both of our parents once we receive confirmation from doctor....i think family is okay...

lynntoh

Family is ok, i also tell before 3months, and also to close friends who know i TTC... others, wait till after 3mths haha im also d pantang type...

normal to feel dizzy... take gd care of urself =)

wlilian

got very bad cramping in d morning.. so scared =X
Mine cramping was the day before....i'm so worried not sure if anything wrong with baby....cos...yesterday in the evening time i start to feel very puky and then keep vomitting acid...then feeling cold and headache...tried to eat dinner cos feeling hungry...but came back spend 15 mins in the toilet puking...this have never happen to me before (that why i am worried) cos by right WK 11-WK14 your morning sickness sympthom should be reduced... whole night still on and off have headache...now still having headache and feel abit pukey in the morning... T.T

I ate laska, papaya & drink carrot juice yesterday afternoon..some ppl say it could be the laksa...

lynntoh

Mine cramping was the day before....i'm so worried not sure if anything wrong with baby....cos...yesterday in the evening time i start to feel very puky and then keep vomitting acid...then feeling cold and headache...tried to eat dinner cos feeling hungry...but came back spend 15 mins in the toilet puking...this have never happen to me before (that why i am worried) cos by right WK 11-WK14 your morning sickness sympthom should be reduced... whole night still on and off have headache...now still having headache and feel abit pukey in the morning... T.T

I ate laska, papaya & drink carrot juice yesterday afternoon..some ppl say it could be the laksa...
could it be the laksa plus the fruit juice? cus laksa quite potent leh i feel... mayb minor food poisoning... take care rest well else better c doc later during d day if you are still nt well!

mayakamrsfoo

wlilian:749184 said:
got very bad cramping in d morning.. so scared =X

I also think is the combination of the laksa, papaya and fruit juice. Better to consult the doc just to make sure everything is alright.

Paigepaige

I have been constipated for 5 days already. Anyone experience this? I'm having tummy ache but can't seem to shit it out. :(

mayakamrsfoo

Paigepaige:749266 said:
I have been constipated for 5 days already. Anyone experience this? I'm having tummy ache but can't seem to shit it out. :(
Did you try to eat more fruits and veg? I had constipation few days ago so I took more veg and fruits and now I seems to be ok. But seems that my tummy is building up a lot of gas and making a lot of rumbling nose.

Paigepaige

Did you try to eat more fruits and veg? I had constipation few days ago so I took more veg and fruits and now I seems to be ok. But seems that my tummy is building up a lot of gas and making a lot of rumbling nose.
Yes! I took fruits and veggies and drink lots of water but still constipated. Damn sian leh, tummy ache but cannot shit out. :(

babykling

Paigepaige:749280 said:
Yes! I took fruits and veggies and drink lots of water but still constipated. Damn sian leh, tummy ache but cannot shit out. :(
Me too! I was constipated for 4 days. Sit on toilet bowl also cannot shit out. End up, i ate 2 oranges and it helped!

Paigepaige

Are u taking iron pills? It can cause constipation. Happened for me. Remember to drink lots of water.
I have been consuming folic acid, calcium and fish oil. Don't think it will cause constipation? I'm drinking lots of water! Hope this will help! :)