EDD August 2013

Dr Benjamin Tham from Thomson, i noted from other threads in the forum that Thomson charges ard $400... haiz.... but i want to do it, rather pay money to know that bb is safe.

His 400+ is inclusive of the detailed scan! So is 2 in 1 price... u pay $400+ den when u go for detailed scan no need to pay again.
i see...... i'm quite looking forward to the scan. my second appt with him last fri shows the baby has stabilised and i heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time.
Doc says heartbeat is strong and loud. the growth is good.

i almost cried when he said that. coz i'm so relieved.

hope everyone's little ones will grow healthy and we will all be happy mummies in Aug! =)

mayakamrsfoo

i see...... i'm quite looking forward to the scan. my second appt with him last fri shows the baby has stabilised and i heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time.
Doc says heartbeat is strong and loud. the growth is good.

i almost cried when he said that. coz i'm so relieved.

hope everyone's little ones will grow healthy and we will all be happy mummies in Aug! =)
Snakemummy26, can you let me know how much you paid for the first consultation visit to Dr. Benjamin Tham?

I still have not decided to deliver at which hospital and arranged for hospital tour at Thomson & Gleneagles on this coming Wednesday. Dr. Benjamin Tham is one of of the gynae that I have shortlisted.

lynntoh

Snakemummy26, can you let me know how much you paid for the first consultation visit to Dr. Benjamin Tham?

I still have not decided to deliver at which hospital and arranged for hospital tour at Thomson & Gleneagles on this coming Wednesday. Dr. Benjamin Tham is one of of the gynae that I have shortlisted.
Hi mayakamrsfoo, if u dont mind i can share w u my first visit w dr tham :) cost me $283. Consultation was $90 scan was $50, plus all the vit and medicine and gst

bunnybee

Hi bunnybee and all,
I'm back for check up since morning, rot till now. Haha..

Before we went to gynae, told baby, daddy n mummy. Going to see you.

During the scan, baby was cooperative and even wave at us and dancing. Mad cute. :p

I have to be back on 25Jan to do the OSCAR scan although not compulsory but to be safe I opt for it.

By the way, gynae advice that OSCAR scan is best to do within 12-13weeks not later than that. But I'm not sure why. So for those for opt for it, just make sure you do it on 12-13 weeks .

Today, doc also prescribe me additional supplements for baby brain and bones development with neurogain, calcium and sangobion.

Hopefully on my next scan I be able to know baby gender. But my sixth sense told me is a boy. Haha.. let's see.. (finger cross)
So cute !!! :Dancing_wub:I hope mine will be so cooperative and wave to us too. I'll be going for my scan on 1Feb, feels like gotta wait so long....

eh.. MamaLve which week were you in when you did this scan ? Cos 1 feb is my 12 weeks, and when I went for my last scan on 8 Jan, my baby is still very small, and only can listen to the heartbeat wo... like no noticeable movements :(

Then ... I a bit scared.... cos doc only give me 1 multi vits to take each day, and I got left over folic acid (5mg)...... so I thought, might as well as finish it, now I a bit scared I overdose :( *pray pray will be ok, and no side effects), I'm going to stop taking the folic acid.

Thanks for sharing MamaLve, I'll check with the doc again when I see her to see if I need to take any more supplements other than the multi vit i'm taking now :)

Maya, my first visit cost me $250, consultation plus vitamins (plus one jab to stabilise the bb) n oso the scan. Second visit $210, more vitamins n one scan. Next visit shld be more than $1k. Coz the oscar scan ard $400, n the pre-natal package for Dr Tham is $650.

lynntoh

oh, i'm a bit worried abt the cost too. but i heard horrible stories from kkh..
but then, as long as u r comfortable with ur doc, i think tats more impt.
Haha my fren also telling me kkh service sucks until dk like what... but cus gotta save for house renovation too.. so bear with it ba... subsidized class no fix doctor wor

Haha my fren also telling me kkh service sucks until dk like what... but cus gotta save for house renovation too.. so bear with it ba... subsidized class no fix doctor wor
i'm thinking if i shld change to kkh. my fren said her sil gave birth at thomson, 1 bedded, total cost >10k!!!
dun think i have tat money to afford a 1 bedded.... =(