EDD August 2013

lynntoh

lynntoh, me too!!!! i love food......... now seeing them makes me sick. haiz...
i have to think properly what i wanna eat..... i bought duck kuaytiao noodle soup ytd...2 mouthful and I am full..and still feeling awful...then i go drink one bowl of watercress soup cooked by mil..wan instant refreshed lols!

i have to think properly what i wanna eat..... i bought duck kuaytiao noodle soup ytd...2 mouthful and I am full..and still feeling awful...then i go drink one bowl of watercress soup cooked by mil..wan instant refreshed lols!
i have been seeing chinese doc (even before i pregnant, coz my body "cold", so eat chinese med to strengthen), chinese doc dun allow me to drink watercress soup, or any other "cold" food. haiz... my diet very restricted.

duck kuaytiao noodle soup... one of my fav too. lol!

I have problems with eating now...become a very fussy eater now...ytd I ate mixed vege rice halfway & lost my appetite immediately but I was still hungry so my mum cooked instant noodles for me....and I like it...:( I always have to find sub for food if I don't like that particular food that I am eating....does anyone encounter the same?

Anyway, I can feel the movements now and mine is 12 wks now...very surprised to feel it that soon....:)

I am on week 10 0 days today. My womit had stop since yesterday and I finally can EAT, the morning sickness had improved tremendously today and I finally feel hungry, took 3 breed this morning and now feeling hungry again before lunch time.

Anything wrong with me? How come I so fast stop womit? I start to scare.

I am on week 10 0 days today. My womit had stop since yesterday and I finally can EAT, the morning sickness had improved tremendously today and I finally feel hungry, took 3 breed this morning and now feeling hungry again before lunch time.

Anything wrong with me? How come I so fast stop womit? I start to scare.
my fren got mention before that when she stop vomiting, she just stop one day. not gradually stop one.

i think nothing to be worried abt. u got other symptons? me recently right breast super sore.... still vomiting lah, but kinda getting used to it liao. hahahaha.....

ur next appointment should be same as me, week 12 right?

my fren got mention before that when she stop vomiting, she just stop one day. not gradually stop one.

i think nothing to be worried abt. u got other symptons? me recently right breast super sore.... still vomiting lah, but kinda getting used to it liao. hahahaha.....

ur next appointment should be same as me, week 12 right?
I am feeling giddy and stomach bloating.....I am going for OSCAR scan on 14 feb.

My giddiness is getting worse.....now head spinning worse than ever.... arrrghhhh......

Last edited:
I am feeling giddy and stomach bloating.....I am going for OSCAR scan on 14 feb.

My giddiness is getting worse.....now head spinning worse than ever.... arrrghhhh......
are u working now? i think u better rest at home. falling down is critical for our stage, since u are getting giddiness, you should bed rest already.

take leave bah. i just applied leave for the whole of next week. coz my vomiting is getting worse. so better take leave and rest at home.

take care. =)

are u working now? i think u better rest at home. falling down is critical for our stage, since u are getting giddiness, you should bed rest already.

take leave bah. i just applied leave for the whole of next week. coz my vomiting is getting worse. so better take leave and rest at home.

take care. =)
I took leave last week when my vomit was very bad, staying at home makes me worse. At least in office, I am able to redivert my focus to work whereas at home, the sickness makes me more sick. The more I lie on the bed the more terrible it became.

I am on 1/2 day every day till my condition gets better.

I took leave last week when my vomit was very bad, staying at home makes me worse. At least in office, I am able to redivert my focus to work whereas at home, the sickness makes me more sick. The more I lie on the bed the more terrible it became.

I am on 1/2 day every day till my condition gets better.
i agree on the focus part. tats y i decided to start on a cooking project next week. each day try a new dish. try and distract myself. LOL..

I think my womit symptoms is over, I stopped womit for 3 days but the nausea and giddiness still continue.

Its a big improvement for me, at least i can feel hungry and able to eat. Going to have turtle soup and crocodile meat for dinner. :)

mayakamrsfoo

Yeap. That is what I did for the whole of my 9 days as well. Look at it this way, it is a mummy's priviledge to sleep and sleep. :)
In the meantime, don't worry so much. Everything will be ok.
Lets us know if everything is okay....
Sorry for missing for the last few days, unfortunately I had a miscarriage and confirmed by 2 doctors. Just went for d&c on Tuesday and currently resting at home. According to the doctors, baby stopped growing at 7 week 3 days. I think I am being careless and can only blame myself for not going to see the doc earlier.

Thanks for all the mummies here that have given me useful advice. I wish all of you have a wonderful journey ahead and will drop by here in August to see pics of your beautiful babies. :) Jiayou mummies!

I will stay positive and try again when I recover. I will never forget this baby, he will be my first child, somehow I feel the baby is a boy though I always like a girl.

Last edited:

lynntoh

Sorry for missing for the last few days, unfortunately I had a miscarriage and confirmed by 2 doctors. Just went for d&c on Tuesday and currently resting at home. According to the doctors, baby stopped growing at 7 week 3 days. I think I am being careless and can only blame myself for not going to see the doc earlier.

Thanks for all the mummies here that have given me useful advice. I wish all of you have a wonderful journey ahead and will drop by here in August to see pics of your beautiful babies. :) Jiayou mummies!

I will stay positive and try again when I recover. I will never forget this baby, he will be my first born, somehow I feel the baby is a boy though I always like a girl.
So sorry to hear that babe... im sure this baby will return to ur side again very soon... take gd care ok! *hugs*

babykling

Hi mayakamrsfoo.. dont blame yourself for wat happened. Now you need to recover your health with a mini confinement. Take care.

Yeap. That is what I did for the whole of my 9 days as well. Look at it this way, it is a mummy's priviledge to sleep and sleep. :)
In the meantime, don't worry so much. Everything will be ok.
Lets us know if everything is okay....

I will stay positive and try again when I recover. I will never forget this baby, he will be my first born, somehow I feel the baby is a boy though I always like a girl.
Hi mayakamrsfoo, sorry to hear abt ur lost. Stay strong, take care. *hugs*

BDPANDA

Mayakamrsfoo, take care and rest well. Baby dust will come to your again very soon. =)

wlilian

mayakamrsfoo: sorry to hear that...stay postive and try again..looking forward to your good news...

Hi all, back from Krabi...but feeling not too good...:( During krabi trip everything was great..no MS, can eat whatever i want...but i took a speedboat trip which was very bumpy, then during the trip back to singapore...i started puking in the airport, at the plane and back at singapore...:( During singapore airport..i even puked a blood clot...was so worried..the next day arrange an appointment with the Gynae...luckily baby is fine..but doc say i might have food poisioning...so now...my MS is back and on top of that i start getting headaches everyday...trying not to take pandol...but if its going to get bad...i might not have a choice...so sad...

But on the plus side my oscar scan is back...test results is 1:15++ so doc says baby is going to be okay...the next one will be detailed scan...now i am around 14 weeks...

What about you guys? any updates?

lalagal

I will stay positive and try again when I recover. I will never forget this baby, he will be my first child, somehow I feel the baby is a boy though I always like a girl.

Mayakamrsfoo, sorry to 'hear' dat. Keep ur chin up and jia you! Hope you'll have good news soon after you recuperate.

Paigepaige

mayakamrsfoo: sorry to hear that...stay postive and try again..looking forward to your good news...

Hi all, back from Krabi...but feeling not too good...:( During krabi trip everything was great..no MS, can eat whatever i want...but i took a speedboat trip which was very bumpy, then during the trip back to singapore...i started puking in the airport, at the plane and back at singapore...:( During singapore airport..i even puked a blood clot...was so worried..the next day arrange an appointment with the Gynae...luckily baby is fine..but doc say i might have food poisioning...so now...my MS is back and on top of that i start getting headaches everyday...trying not to take pandol...but if its going to get bad...i might not have a choice...so sad...

But on the plus side my oscar scan is back...test results is 1:15++ so doc says baby is going to be okay...the next one will be detailed scan...now i am around 14 weeks...

What about you guys? any updates?
Hi, 2 more days to hit 12 weeks. Had down syndrome tests/other test last sat and baby was really hyper and healthy.. But just to be safe and go ahead with the test now waiting for the clinic to call me for the results. :) When are u going back for detail scanning? I'm going back on march which by then i'm already 16weeks.

Now am trying very hard to swallow all the prescribed medications. Sigh. But morning sickness subside abit. :) Got a small bulge already. What about you?