EDD Jan 2014

Btw ladies, when will you start getting all the baby stuffs for your precious? I cant help but have been popping into places like kiddy palace to look at their stuffs. cant wait to start shopping for my little one and of course for myself as well!! hehe.. my jeans and shorts are getting way too tight..
Me too! I stopped buttoning my jeans n shorts since wks back! Try to put a rubber ban thru the button hole n hook both ends of the band to the button to create space N hold the Pants tog.. I've been doing tt :)
u also feel lik going to gynae before the 4 wks r up? Awesome! I'm not alone, hee....

mango

WTS medela double electric pump in style advanced

Use only for 4 months with warranty
Condition 10/10
Full set with cooler bag, ice pack and 7 breast milk storage bottles
Selling at $388.

Pls pm me for pictures. Thank you :)
Happy pregnancy!

Good to hear that your scans are good ajcy.

Dont worry about coming back to the doctor when you are worried nothing can replace the peace of mind that you have when you hear the heartbeat of your baby and you saw that she grew compared to the previous scan. Oh, as for the heartbeat monitor, there are a few in amazon you might want to check it out.

hey missy, let us know the result of your scan.

The haze is still bad, htb asked me to stay at home so here i am staying at home. Take care mommies!

Btw ladies, when will you start getting all the baby stuffs for your precious? I cant help but have been popping into places like kiddy palace to look at their stuffs. cant wait to start shopping for my little one and of course for myself as well!! hehe.. my jeans and shorts are getting way too tight..
For baby stuff not shopping yet. We have this thing about buying baby stuff before the 7th month, so will buy it after the 7th month instead. For me, i just bought 2 sleep bras from mothercare, it's 50% off so it's okay. No need to buy dresses yet as soon to be MIL bought me a lot, so will be using those instead.

Missy10

chiching8256:799265 said:
For baby stuff not shopping yet. We have this thing about buying baby stuff before the 7th month, so will buy it after the 7th month instead. For me, i just bought 2 sleep bras from mothercare, it's 50% off so it's okay. No need to buy dresses yet as soon to be MIL bought me a lot, so will be using those instead.
Morning, gosh.... i cant sleep....
Slept at 3am, then im awake now.....

So good to hear tat your soon to be MIL, being so nice to you

gnissim23

Hi ladies. Just to know if u all are still having pregnancy symptoms now? At abt 7 to 9 weeks?

My symptoms r quite all lost. Quite afraid as I have mc before last yr. Any idea?

ajcy

Good afternoon!

Missy10: hope you got to nap after waking up so early :)

Gnissim23: hope other mummies will come in to share their experience.. for me I have no major symptoms except nausea if my stomach is empty. maybe you could call your gynae?

For me when I had questions my gynae gives his email for patients to email questions or worries and he responds..

Think positive thoughts, we'll all be sending you and your little one healthy vibes :)

Fay85

fabmums2014, that is really innovative and smart of u! I should try that too. it just seems too early to get maternity wear now. hahaha.. 4 weeks seems tooo long for me.. I really wanna go and see baby but I am not sure what excuse to give to him and my husband. hehe..

chiching8256, so it's pantang to buy baby stuffs before the 7th month? I din know that. I only know if one is trying for baby, one shouldnt be getting any baby stuffs in advance.. I better hold back for now though I am so tempted to get! Their stuffs are just way tooo cuteee.. It's nice to hear that your MIL is treating you so nice! I feel mine is very bochup. doesnt seems very excited about the baby though baby is going to be her first grandchild.

Missy10, how's ur check today? Your FIL is very nice to you too. he even offered to paint the color of the cot for you. I am so envy of you two..

gnissim23, every pregnancy is different. I cant say much for you but I still have most of the symptoms till today but some are really gone. when is your next gynae visit? Maybe u wanna drop by earlier to clear your doubts? sometimes we worry unnecessarily.. I am sure your baby just doesnt wan mummy to suffer too much symptoms and your baby is still growing stronger and stronger each day ;D

gnissim23

Ajcj: thanks. Probably he will ask me visit him. Which my appt is in july. N his charges r quite high so abit thinking if I wan go see him so fast not. As I seen him 2 weeks ago only. :/

Fay: I just seen the gynae like almost 2 weeks bk. :/ but im like so paranoid everyday. . Hai. I wish to have a scan machinr at home. I heard of fetal doppler but I thibk it cant be used frequently.

It seems like most of us are moving away from some of the symptoms. I'm losing some of the symptoms as well. It's been a week since I heard my baby's hb so im not worried yet. I will have a check up two weeks from now, as long as no bleeding. I'm not that worried.

Good afternoon girls,
So tired! How I wish I could just nap on my desk but I always fear that i would snore! Haha..

qnissim23,
I still have my symptoms and my nausea is among the worst but today I feel good lei, no nausea, such a stark change compared to yesterday and I'm not even worried. Some days, your symptoms will give you a break, other days, it could be back in full swing. I've had miscarriages before so I can guess if the symptom disappears for quite some time, you can just feel no longer pregnant. There's always this instinct that we're born with it. It's almost always right. Count your blessing if you feel good today. You never know what tomorrow will bring. I'm counting my blessings now.. finally can finish my Pastamania seafood tom yum pasta and it felt so good!! Think the sour taste is acceptable to my body! Haha..

Missy,
I bet you'll slip into a nap soon haha.

Missy10

Hi all.... im not asleep.... jus had my lunch.....
Baby growing good....
4 June - 6.2w
18 June - 7.8w

Blood clot still there.... but gynae say its ok....

gnissim23

Rockmybaby: heh yes. I only cant eat for a few days 2 weeks ago. Hope everything fine. Thanks! At least I know its normal to have missing symptoms. :) but my tummy still look flat. Haha

gnissim23

Hi missy10. Yeah I just come back frm holiday trip.. nw getting sick probably due to the haze.. u better stay indoor too n rest well! So fast u went to see ur lil donut. I need wait till july. Hee. But my stomach still flat flat. U too jiayou!

Missy10

gnissim23:799534 said:
Hi missy10. Yeah I just come back frm holiday trip.. nw getting sick probably due to the haze.. u better stay indoor too n rest well! So fast u went to see ur lil donut. I need wait till july. Hee. But my stomach still flat flat. U too jiayou!
Hahaha.... so i supposed you enjoy your holiday....
The purpose of today scan is to see whether the bliod clot have any issue to the growth of lil donut...
Since she is growing good, so dun care liao.... haha

Anyway, i din get to buy the pink cot, as it was a very very very old stock, and out of stock long long long time ago, dun understand y mothercare still post to tempt people :mad:

gnissim - You can consider this, they having sales now
http://www.mothercare.com.sg/productdetail.asp?pid=396191

Last edited: