EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

kmyskl:802842 said:
Hi ladies, I have horrible rash on neck, tummy n upper thighs. Any suggestions what I should apply to ease the itch?? It'll be another 3 weeks before I see my gyne and don't think my body can wait till I see her next. Help.
Better consult GP, and remind GP you are preggy, or jus push forward your gynae appt, or is there any hotline to contact the nurses of your gynae... take care....

LynetteN

Happen to see your post. Im in 2013 jan. My cl cost $3, 700 at that period. My edd was a week before cny but I give birth 1 week earlier. Though cl last day was at 9th day of lunar new yr. I still have to pay cny rate. Which is 50% on top of usual price excluding the ang pow. Due to cny, good cl dont work. My fren gotten her cl at local agency, the extra charge only cost few $
Mine $2400 till before CNY maybe 25 Jan. hopefully she remember or heard clearly I confirmed her and she don't forget to come.

LynetteN

Hi ladies, I have horrible rash on neck, tummy n upper thighs. Any suggestions what I should apply to ease the itch?? It'll be another 3 weeks before I see my gyne and don't think my body can wait till I see her next. Help.
Hi kmyskl my friend also mentioned she have something like that due to a type of preg rash which happens to mum having first child who is a boy.

kmyskl

Oh I hope the itch don't spread. I thought of going to a GP but there are so many germs there, don't feel like exposing myself unnecessarily. But will see GP if the situation gets worse...I have been praying that the rash will go away on its own.
Lynette, I hope what you say is true. I can tell my hubby is hoping for a boy... But for me as long as the baby is healthy and my rash won't affect the baby can liao.

LynetteN

Oh I hope the itch don't spread. I thought of going to a GP but there are so many germs there, don't feel like exposing myself unnecessarily. But will see GP if the situation gets worse...I have been praying that the rash will go away on its own.
Lynette, I hope what you say is true. I can tell my hubby is hoping for a boy... But for me as long as the baby is healthy and my rash won't affect the baby can liao.
Hopefully it's true and get well soon! If want to see GP maybe find a timing when there's lesser people else u can google about pregnancy rash to see how can relieve.

Bii

Any mummies is taking Utrogestan here?

i am flying to Europe as pre-planned trip, doctor advise to take this medicine. How far do u guys know about this Utrogestan?

babytazz

Was given that by my gynae as 安胎药. It's actually hormones tablets which helps stablise pregnancy. Your body is also producing more hormones than usual when pregnant. Was initially given another kind which made me had unbearable morning sickness. This was a better version.

i am flying to Europe as pre-planned trip, doctor advise to take this medicine. How far do u guys know about this Utrogestan?

Peenut

Had been taking utrogestan from week 6 till week 12 to help me cope. so far I'm in week 13. I just stopped a week ago. Things looking good :) dun worry, it helps your body than doing harm to u.

I just finished taking 2 boxes. Take note of the side effects though (might vary from one person to another). I will normally feel dizzy 2 hours after taking the meds, so normally i will take it during lunch and dinner on weekdays then bfast and dinner during weekends.

Missy10

Hows the weekends, beautiful ladies.....

Was ranting to my hubby last night, when preggy cannot go hungry and also cannot eat too full..... life is so miserable.... hehehehehe....

Was being made fun from one of my gf(mother of 3), she commented she cant imagine of me, a shortie(154m) being preggy with a tummy....

babytazz

Duphaston is also like utrogestan. I took duphaston and the effect for me is very bad. I had terrible morning sickness. Doc changed to utrogestan and my morning sickness were a lot better. It depends on how your body takes it..

Hi beautiful mummies doc prescribe me to take dushapton from fri as I m going on a short planned trip next week thurs onwards. Any advice for me?

gnissim23

Missy10: my hubby is ranting instead of me! He complain that I always suddenly make noise very very hungry want die like that. then after eat very very full sometime or sometime not full but just bloated. And he say why I just cant moderate myself. Duh I cant help . But today seems a little better. Or recently as I dont wake up middle of night getting hungry anymore. Maybe baby know his daddy is complaining. Haha. Btw you went to gynae appt for your oscar? I remember your scan is few days earlier then me gynae visit.

Liyin: where r you gg for the trip? I travelled to aust few weeks back n doc didn't even prescribe me anything. . :/ ok back to it how long is your flight going to take? Best to get a flight socks if ur gg far place n long hours. Seat at aisle seat, drink alot water n keep go toilet. I didnt drink boil water frm the tap when I was at aussie I drink mineral water only, n be careful on food you consume. I vomitted the whole night on my 2nd day there n fever due to maybe wrong food intake thoigh my hubby ate the same.

illuz

Duphaston is also like utrogestan. I took duphaston and the effect for me is very bad. I had terrible morning sickness. Doc changed to utrogestan and my morning sickness were a lot better. It depends on how your body takes it..

I took duphaston, it was ok for me

liyin

I took duphaston, it was ok for me
oic, i m quite apprehensive dont want to be MS all the way in SZ....
but now haven take the med, already nauseous whole day.... tried everything also cannot remove the feeling of metallic taste in the mouth and i am very sleepy everythg i do is super slow....

Hows the weekends, beautiful ladies.....

Was ranting to my hubby last night, when preggy cannot go hungry and also cannot eat too full..... life is so miserable.... hehehehehe....

Was being made fun from one of my gf(mother of 3), she commented she cant imagine of me, a shortie(154m) being preggy with a tummy....
Oh my missy, we have the same height! They can't imagine as well. Plus i look really young for someone who is 32yo because of my height and my face. I have the same complain, i'm always hungry and yet, i cant eat much because i feel bloated right away, then hungry again. My blood test and oscar is tomorrow, I'm both anxious and excited about it...

babytazz

Try the preggie pops. I bought from The Birth Shop. I alternate from that and sour lemon sweets. Now I'm drinking water with lemon in it. Squeezed a slice of lemon to let juice go in the water before drinking. Felt better from all those nausea & MS. Also tried super cold (ice cold) water which also helped me.
Hope these work for you..

oic, i m quite apprehensive dont want to be MS all the way in SZ....
but now haven take the med, already nauseous whole day.... tried everything also cannot remove the feeling of metallic taste in the mouth and i am very sleepy everythg i do is super slow....

liyin

Missy10: my hubby is ranting instead of me! He complain that I always suddenly make noise very very hungry want die like that. then after eat very very full sometime or sometime not full but just bloated. And he say why I just cant moderate myself. Duh I cant help . But today seems a little better. Or recently as I dont wake up middle of night getting hungry anymore. Maybe baby know his daddy is complaining. Haha. Btw you went to gynae appt for your oscar? I remember your scan is few days earlier then me gynae visit.

Liyin: where r you gg for the trip? I travelled to aust few weeks back n doc didn't even prescribe me anything. . :/ ok back to it how long is your flight going to take? Best to get a flight socks if ur gg far place n long hours. Seat at aisle seat, drink alot water n keep go toilet. I didnt drink boil water frm the tap when I was at aussie I drink mineral water only, n be careful on food you consume. I vomitted the whole night on my 2nd day there n fever due to maybe wrong food intake thoigh my hubby ate the same.
Hi gnissim, I going hkg den to sz, about 3hrs 45mins flight... I will take only mineral water or bottle water there

nice! looks like most of us r trying to hav more honeymoon before baby (first or not) to arrive! :)
liyin, when is your hk trip? I planned to go in sep but apparently it's typhoon season ardy =|
I'm going to Bali to nua at a good resort instead.. thinking of 1 more trip! any1 has good nearby getaways to recommend??

Missy10

Gnissim - my oscar blood test is tmr morning.... wonder do i get scanning tmr too.... wanna see my donut so much.....

I took the ribena pastilles whenever i feel metallic tasted then drink lots of water..... i saw in other thread, can try Gaviscon, the normal ones, i boight a few sachet, it does help, but i take it only when i really feel like vomitting.... so far no vomit yet.....