EDD May 2014 (maybe)

24 January??? It is my birthday! lolx... any details? thou i have plan on that day but i wish to join if i can! Feed me more info!!!

by the way Tannie, hope you get well soon. Dont think i can see your invite thru Facebook email cos i am having problem with the email account but still can log in to Facebook using the email id. hahaha kinda funny but anyway if could meet up with mummies to gain some birth story will be great!
Hi Winniemint,

Great! My birthday is 25Jan. The details is on Facebook ​Just scroll down to the event page. It's 24 Jan 7pm at Real Food at Central in Clark Quay. This is all about holistic care for pregnancy, birth and baby. Feel free to join.

applez10

Hi winniemint! Yeah its like hmmm brown patches around the tummy..i started with rashes during week 18..at first are red rashes like hong mor..very itchy and gyane gave me some med to apply..

Hi all mummies..
I'm currently approaching 25 weeks, I already gained 8kg! Abit worried during y 3rd trimester, my weight is going to soar like rocket! Most of my colleagues gained close to 20 kg during pregnancy.
Ytd I was watching 47 ronin in the cinema. And for the 1st time,my baby was kicking so hard that when my hands were placed on my tummy, my hands shifted due to the impact! Felt like there were champagne popping going on in my tummy! The feeling was amazing!! Now I can frequently feel her moving. I also have difficulty getting up when lying down or sitted on floor. Feel so clumsy. And my memory is failing me! Feel there is so much changes going on in pregnancy. My skin and hair also changes. Did anybody get pigmentation? Or hair turns curl?
Hi chinhuahua,
You have quite a bit of changes. Hormonal changes are also due to lack of nutrients and exercises. I gained on 11 kg throughout my pregnancy. There is a holistic pregnancy and birth support group where you can ask some of the holistic practitioner your question and see what you can do about it if you wish to make a changes in your health. Here is the Facebook link

luvseternity

Hihi mummies, can add me to May group in FB? My edd is on 27/May. This is my #2, and is a girl too.. My #1 just pass 15mths.. I am 22wks preg now :)

Mummies,

Up to date I am also not invited into the FB group yet. I hope Tannie is recovering well now; both herself and her baby girl. Let's all be patient!

This group is so active until I dunno how and who to reply, cos it's so fast-moving! Very good though! Can get to feel and share the different experiences here!

I'm going into week 26 and yes! The little one in me is kicking so vigorously now! It's such a great feeling! I think they're all growing and dont have that much space to move, that's why we can all feel their movement loud and clear.

About losing weight, breastfeeding makes me go back to my original pre-preg weight (42kg) within 3 or 4 months. So mummies who are worried about not being able to lose weight, fret not! Just persevere in breastfeeding and you can shed these extra kgs very fast! If I can do it, so can all of you! Ok, I'm sounding like I'm advertising for breastfeeding here... Hahahaha! :wong29:

Oh, by the way! I gained about 17-19kg when I was pregnant with my #1. My gynae never monitor my weight, even until now. So I just indulged myself with junk food, fruits and any food! They said, the baby wouldn't drool if the mummy eats what they crave during her pregnancy... I think it's true because my #1 didnt drool at all when she's teething.

Hi all mummies..
I'm currently approaching 25 weeks, I already gained 8kg! Abit worried during y 3rd trimester, my weight is going to soar like rocket! Most of my colleagues gained close to 20 kg during pregnancy.
Ytd I was watching 47 ronin in the cinema. And for the 1st time,my baby was kicking so hard that when my hands were placed on my tummy, my hands shifted due to the impact! Felt like there were champagne popping going on in my tummy! The feeling was amazing!! Now I can frequently feel her moving. I also have difficulty getting up when lying down or sitted on floor. Feel so clumsy. And my memory is failing me! Feel there is so much changes going on in pregnancy. My skin and hair also changes. Did anybody get pigmentation? Or hair turns curl?
Me! My hair curls like dunno what!!! ARGHHSSSS!!! Ugly to the max, I feel! I already got natural curls and the hormones are making them worse by curling even more! I remembered I even went to rebond my hair when I had my #1... The hormones overtook my rebonding chemicals and now I'm so ugly with the short waves in my hair!

Tannie

Thanks ladies, my gal is better now, no more fever but is still coughing n running nose. Her cough causes her to vomit occasionally. I m recovering but my mum is down with stomach flu, the virus is really v strong, felt so bad to cause my mum to suffer... I need to return to work today n apply another half day off to take care of my gal since my mum is weak... My boss will sure be unhappy.

For those who have not received the email invite can pm me? The thread is moving too fast hard to scroll down to search for your email add. I had tried adding some of you the night before.

Agreed with perkyperky, breast feeding helps to slim down fast. I didn't even do wrap but I managed to put on old office outfit after 4 months. But remember, once u slim down, pls maintain, have to control diet. When we r breastfeeding, we tend to eat more, once u stop must remember to change the snacking habit.

meltie

Hi all! Wow some many new mummies! Thread is moving fast!

Luvseternity, were u a sept 2012 mum? My no.1 of going to be 16mths end of month! I'm 23 weeks now.. ;) Edd 15th may!

Mummies, i did have some pigmentation towrds end of my 1st pregnancy .. it was transient and went off after delivery.. the dark patch was around the joint of my thighs and up to the butt crack there.. super ugly.. haha hmm now this pregnancy i got sensitive nose.. sigh always stuffy nose and blocked and runny.. :/

Tannie, i hope you're better now... :) pls continue to take care! Is there any way u can make some of us administrators so that we can help you to add mummies to the page? :p

24th jan meetup, who's going? :) I try and see if i got time.. shld foresee myself busy packing for my house.. shifitng on 27th! :p

Oh ya, breastfeeding surely helps ALOT in weight loss! I gained 13kg overall in my 1st pregnancy.. post delivery i lost 9-10 kg on the spot before i left hosp! Guess it was all baby and water.. The rest was slower.. i lost 1-2kg within 1st month and very fast nack to pre-pregnancy weight.. but as i gained 4 kg to conceive, i continued slimming 2-3kg below my prepregnancy weight through my breastfeeding journey.. ate alot coz always hungry.. ate 3 bowls of rice for dinner! But after i stopped breast feeding, appetite decreased and i tried to control my diet abit coz i gained weight again.. maybe also due to my 2nd pregnancy.. lol so it is possible to lose the weight!! :) Jiayou !

chaw

I want to sell the IKEA Cot + Bumper Pad + Mattress + Mattress Cover + Bed Sheet.

Very good condition. Condition 9/10. Used less than 1 month.

It's a self-collection, please bring cash.

Please SMS/WhatsApp 9728 9797 me if interested.

HENSVIK Cot - IKEA

HENSVIK Cot, white
Retail Price : $159 (only Cot)

Article Number : 802.485.30

applez10 and mummies who are sick, better go see a doctor. Dont sit on it and let it heal by itself. Our immune system is weaker when pregnant.

Take care, all mummies! The weekend is here!!! :Dancing_tongue:

Tannie

Haiz jus I tot my gal is recovering, she seems to turn worse today... refusing milk n water. .. very restless... vomit n having watery stools... need to bring her see pd tomolo.

Meltie, i've promote u to be admin, hope u dun mind but I guess u r as busy due to shifting of hse. Btw is ur ID for ur hse good? I m looking for one.

Anyone wana volunteer to be admin?

JA13, I can't invite u again as it is shown that I've already sent the invitation, maybe check ur mailbox again. I've pm u.