EDD August 2014

mrswongbb

Hi Gabby, I have seen the AIA one and yes, it is ILP packaged together, which my hubby does not like either.

I have heard of BUPA but have not done up any research yet. Have u all heard of this b4?

tyla

need a gynae

Hi, im new here! Edd is 15 Aug. Im currently based in BKK but will be back in end May to prepare for delivery. Planning to deliver in KKH. Anyone have any recommendations for gynae? Female preferred.

mrswongbb

Hi tyla, my gynae is Dr Goh shen Li from Kkh. Female doc. Her scheudle is pretty tight. U may want to call KKH and enquire more.

cherryjen

Re: need a gynae

Hi, im new here! Edd is 15 Aug. Im currently based in BKK but will be back in end May to prepare for delivery. Planning to deliver in KKH. Anyone have any recommendations for gynae? Female preferred.
Hi my EDD is also 15 aug 2014.. i with Dr John Tee at KKH..is my Sec with him, he is good too..

cherryjen

Hi mummies, any intention to purchase maternity insurance? I have checked, mostly is Investment Link Plan which I do not like it :(
Hi as for insurance..i think is necessary...as for my first baby i lucky bought it..i had pre-eclamsia and manage to claim from it now is my sec planning to buy too..in any case if some thing happen i claim from it but the bad thing about it is that is a life insurance..so you have to pay forever...:(

gabby25

Hi Gabby, I have seen the AIA one and yes, it is ILP packaged together, which my hubby does not like either.

I have heard of BUPA but have not done up any research yet. Have u all heard of this b4?
Hi Mrs Wong, yesterday I email over to BUPA to check abt the maternity insurance. They replied maternity cover once members have been insured with them for a period of ten months. Guess this is not applicable for me :(

mrswongbb

cordlife

Any mummies intending to sign this up? Able to share how it works n the cost and duration of the whole storage? Ive put my number down at cordlife during the abbotts talk last sunday but no one called me back...
Just wanna know if I shld sign up.. is it necessary?

gabby25

Re: cordlife

Hi Mrs Wong, yes we intend to sign up. Cordlife has give a short presentation during the pregnancy talk we went few weeks ago. However they didnt mention what the rates. As for whether should you sign up, is base on individual as the umbilical cord may save our life later. If im not wrong there is another company beside Cordlife

Here are some info http://www.healthxchange.com.sg/healthyliving/womenhealth/Pages/Cord-Blood-Banking.aspx

Last edited:

Maggimee

Hi ladies , does anyone experiencing left buttock pain , as in while walking or standing up there is a sharp pain on your buttock ? I am expriencing it these 2 days OMG the pain really can kill :(

mrswongbb

Magimee: me!!!!! It was really painful. Mine was on my right side... so pain I was limping for awhile.... I told my gynae that. She said its muscle pull ans gave me ointment to put.. sigh, I dunno if its really muscle. But lately, my vein/muscle whatever it is, on my right leg all e way down to my feet is v tight n I cant put my leg straight. U may want to consult ur gynae on this. She told me I can take panadol if really v pain. But im trying to avoid any medication if possible.

Maggimee

Magimee: me!!!!! It was really painful. Mine was on my right side... so pain I was limping for awhile.... I told my gynae that. She said its muscle pull ans gave me ointment to put.. sigh, I dunno if its really muscle. But lately, my vein/muscle whatever it is, on my right leg all e way down to my feet is v tight n I cant put my leg straight. U may want to consult ur gynae on this. She told me I can take panadol if really v pain. But im trying to avoid any medication if possible.
OMG ... I thought I am the only one ... Mine is on left side I really have to walk super slow , or even some time have to walk and rest for awhile ... I googled they say is ligaments strength but what I can say the pain is really !!!!! @#$*&*

gabby25

Hihi, currently dont feel pain, however when I stand up from sitting. I can feel my reflex action seem to slow down, like an old lady (but have not reach very slow yet).
Did you purchase any back support to put on your chair? Maybe it will help?

Maggimee

Can take panadol ? Wah .... sometime the pain really unbearable !!!:embarrassed:

Maggimee

Hihi, currently dont feel pain, however when I stand up from sitting. I can feel my reflex action seem to slow down, like an old lady (but have not reach very slow yet).
Did you purchase any back support to put on your chair? Maybe it will help?
That kind of pain is not at back area for mine, is at buttock cheek . those is like sharp pain ... like pulling your nerve :(

mrswongbb

I have problem sleeping now too even though my tummy is not that big yet. Doc still insist its muscle n nerve. But yes e pain is so so so sharp that I sometimes have e falling down feeling when I walk. And the pain comes most when I stand up. N when I flip sides when I slee0 at night.... :(