any mummies taking fish oil?

pkshl

i was thinking if is alrite to take fish oil now? anyone took? what brand is gd?

btw can take tuna?

wenz

i'm taking fish oil and iron pills since 16weeks.. was given by my gynae.. the brand he gave me is ProLacta with DHA for Mother.. u can check with your gynae for recommended brand of fish oil....

i was told cannot take tuna as tuna is high in mercury... stingray also cannot...
but salmon is ok...

pkshl

i'm taking fish oil and iron pills since 16weeks.. was given by my gynae.. the brand he gave me is ProLacta with DHA for Mother.. u can check with your gynae for recommended brand of fish oil....

i was told cannot take tuna as tuna is high in mercury... stingray also cannot...
but salmon is ok...
actually my gyne also said can take fish oil but he never mention what brand to take.

yr that fish oil, can buy from pharmancy or must get from gyne?

wenz

actually my gyne also said can take fish oil but he never mention what brand to take.

yr that fish oil, can buy from pharmancy or must get from gyne?
mine is get from my gynae one... its one of the vitamin and medication all his patient must take..

wat are the vitamin and med your gynae gave you?

pkshl

mine is get from my gynae one... its one of the vitamin and medication all his patient must take..

wat are the vitamin and med your gynae gave you?
my gyne gave me iron & calcium tablets. its the bright pink & white tablet.

pigletif

should not be a problem with taking fish oil cos i have a colleague that also took fish oil during pregnancy cos she scare she become forgetful.
i think any brand will do.

LoVeS

Fish oil pills can b bought frm off shelves at any pharmacy~ Tuna is nt gd for pregnant ladies as it contains high mercury~

Caroltpl

i was thinking if is alrite to take fish oil now? anyone took? what brand is gd?

btw can take tuna?
Im taking Prolacta DHA prescribe by my gynae...tuna is not good..high in mercury..

Salmon and white cod fish is the best...

my gynae gave me the fish oil when i was 9 weeks pregnant and have been taking it now (i am 24 wks), on alternate days coz i felt queasy after eating fish oil with iron supplements.