anyone staying in the east?

kinberuri

Is there any mommies staying in the east side? I m a single mom (divorcee) staying in Bedok with a 2 years old lil sweetlove. And I am looking for playdates and also to take this opportunity to widen my circles of Frds...

Anyway does any mommies know of there is any weekend playground around the east side?

jcyp86

hi..

how are you ? i am joey staying at bedok north rd. if you need help to babysit your child, i willing to help you .

AcidJez

Hi, I am a single mum staying in the East with my 2 year old daughter.
Is there any mommies staying in the east side? I m a single mom (divorcee) staying in Bedok with a 2 years old lil sweetlove. And I am looking for playdates and also to take this opportunity to widen my circles of Frds...

Anyway does any mommies know of there is any weekend playground around the east side?

jcyp86

I have alots of experiences handlibg babies and kids as before marriage , my mother was a babysitter so often help up at home. So now when I have my own baby, I taking care of my own. Right now I am staying with my in laws so it is ok for me to babysitting and also my family like kids too.