Aprica Karoon plus

babyJuan

I bought it! At the last taka fair in march. Bought the 3.6kg one. Very light. Good for me bcos I can bring baby out w the stroller when hubby not in SG. Easily manageable for me alone. The only disadvantage is bcos its very light, hence u can't hang ur barang on the stroller. Other than that, I love it!

hegibee

Oh, I was looking at the 4.6kg one!! Was worried its too light that it may topple easily..
But the function and weight wins other strollers down especially for mummies like me who can't drive!! Haha

mocha

Hi hegibee,

I saw both Aprica Karoon plus and Aprica Karoon at Taka fair. Seems like Karoon plus is slightly heavier but has UV protection cover (cannot remember another plus pt). The rest of the specs are about the same. But the price difference is a lot. Karoon Plus is $599 and Karoon is $439. At first I wanna buy Karoon plus, but it is exceed my budget. In the end, I bought Graco stroller which cost $279.

babyJuan

Ya. I have the one that cost $439. The cover is really short and can't help to cover much sun. But I usually use the stroller indoor in shopping centre. The $599 one has nicer polka dot cover but having to pay more for a heavier stroller?? In the end I still prefer the $439 one :cool: