Event for Single mums and struggling young mums next month.

masayuki

Hi all,

6th of March 2010 will be the official launch of our society for single mothers.
What's exciting is that we have an event planned for all of you.

**UPDATE**

Venue: SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Classroom 2-1
Date: 6 March 2010, Saturday
Time: 1300HRS – 1700HRS

Order of events
·1300 HRSRegistration & collection of goodie bags
·1315 HRS Opening by MC
·1320 HRS Speech by representative of Isis
·1330 HRS Speech & workshop by Adecco
·1415 HRS Reception & Start of job profiling
·1430 HRS Movie screening - [FONT=&quot]Pursuit of happiness[/FONT]
·1700 HRS End of event & packing up

Please kindly RSVP to Jia En @ jiaen.ng.2009 @smu.edu.sg
Or you are uncomfortable with giving the students your details, you can RSVP with Uncle @ 83820330 or at babybear@search.per.sg

How to get here:

Alight at City Hall Mrt, take escalators to Raffles City shopping Centre and exit through the glass doors on the left. Walk along Stamford road for 2 traffic junctions.

http://gothere.sg/maps#q:1.295007,103.850504,loc:1.295211,103.851713,z:17

http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1.295075,103.850327&daddr=&geocode=&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=17&sll=1.294989,103.851142&sspn=0.005631,0.006899&ie=UTF8&z=17

This event is brought to you by a group of very nice SMU students....
We will be having a job fair amongst other things like getting additional subsidies for infant care and child care, most likely we will also have sponsors giving out free milk powder and/or diaper....

We are aiming to make all the subsidies and material help like milk powder a long term thing.... So we will also need your help to bring along other single mums or struggling young mothers that you know....

I would like to have a rough gauge of how many of you would be interested to attend, plus what other things you feel the students could help you with....

Of course Uncle will be there with some of the mummies to give you any advice if you need....

More details will be added later once we get the confirmation from some of the sponsors....

Cheers,
Samuel :tlaugh:

Last edited:

Ting

when is the event? :)

uncle sam, my CFAC application horr, from last year oct drag til now still not done lehhs!!!!

masayuki

when is the event? :)

uncle sam, my CFAC application horr, from last year oct drag til now still not done lehhs!!!!
The event will be confirmed when the students get back to me. Should be after CNY....

What happened to your CFAC application, your salary too high izzit?
It's too long liao.... Did you call them to follow up?

BbpHir3

i wan go KPO!!! can???? i bring stupidyeye go~~ lyk that counted as bring ppl go mahz??

oh ya!! where will it be held at??

masayuki

i want go KPO!!! can???? i bring stupidyeye go~~ lyk that counted as bring ppl go mahz??

oh ya!! where will it be held at??
You want to bring Cindy go ahh? Can!
Can bring more also....

It will be held in SMU.... Free and central location mah..... :tlaugh:

Ting

The event will be confirmed when the students get back to me. Should be after CNY....

What happened to your CFAC application, your salary too high izzit?
It's too long .... Did you call them to follow up?
if its weekend, i need to try to squeeze in time.
cos the week after is pin bday then after tt is her actual bday n KW departure.

no lehs, my salary is within the range..
at first is cos got some issues i need to declare on the paper work, then its done, then they say FIRST time the sch apply,so need the pin's CC HQ to stamp their sch stamp.. tts the part where they drag, cos they took so long to return the documents n the CC HQ took even longer to stamp n send bck to pin's CC..
then now they hv another issue, they say the sch is what prestigue (or like the more expensive kind) or dunno what rubbish n say maybe wont be able to approve..
so far all the way is the sch's principal help to follow up, send them emails n call them n push them deee..
i think later im gg to ask her again..

masayuki

if its weekend, i need to try to squeeze in time.
cos the week after is pin bday then after that is her actual bday n KW departure.

no lehs, my salary is within the range..
at first is cos got some issues i need to declare on the paper work, then its done, then they say FIRST time the sch apply,so need the pin's CC HQ to stamp their sch stamp.. tts the part where they drag, cos they took so long to return the documents n the CC HQ took even longer to stamp n send bck to pin's CC..
then now they have another issue, they say the sch is what prestigue (or like the more expensive kind) or dont know what rubbish n say maybe wont be able to approve..
so far all the way is the sch's principal help to follow up, send them emails n call them n push them deee..
i think later im gg to ask her again..
Hi Ting, let me know if you need any help from Uncle.

DO let me know who the hell is dragging the issue and I will personally call them to screw them upside down....

Ting

Hi Ting, let me know if you need any help from Uncle.

DO let me know who the hell is dragging the issue and I will personally call them to screw them upside down....
yup, i will ask the principal later.. n ask her if she get the name of the person incharge..
hehe..

****massage massage uncle to prepare him to write complain latter****

*rofl*

BbpHir3

You want to bring Cindy go ahh? Can!
Can bring more also....

It will be held in SMU.... Free and central location mah..... :tlaugh:
huh!! SMU arhz?? that time i brough my lil doggie there for a event oso.. nearly got lost.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: got shuttle service?? :shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx: i doubt cindy wanna go though.. (muz psycho my precious liaoz.. PRECIOUS CINDY~~~~~~ NIIII ZAIIII NAAAA LIIII????? glk clovis!!! tell mummy to call pk Maphius' mummy!!!)

yup, i will ask the principal later.. n ask her if she get the name of the person incharge..
hehe..

****massage massage uncle to prepare him to write complain latter****

*rofl*
come come.. i offer coffee!!! nescafe new mocha quite nice~~~ i make for u while u go screw them..

*need screwdriver?? cross or minus de?? how long?? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: lmao!!!*

kinberuri

Hey i wanna go!!! But my due date is near lo if u say it after CNY.

Boooo! like that how to attend.....

*disappointed lo

masayuki

Hey i wanna go!!! But my due date is near if you say it after CNY.

Boooo! like that how to attend.....

*disappointed
Uncle will provide special service for all who register thru us here....
If your due date is too close to the event, uncle will help you do the necessary applications and bring the service to you.... :tlaugh:

kinberuri

Uncle will provide special service for all who register thru us here....
If your due date is too close to the event, uncle will help you do the necessary applications and bring the service to you.... :tlaugh:
Really ah Uncle.
Thank you thank you.
I shall wait patiently.... dont forget me ah...

Big thank you!

Mummy :)

Hi all,

Next month will be the official launch of our society for single mothers.

We will be having a job fair amongst other things like getting additional subsidies for infant care and child care, most likely we will also have sponsors giving out free milk powder and/or diaper....

We are aiming to make all the subsidies and material help like milk powder a long term thing.... So we will also need your help to bring along other single mums or struggling young mothers that you know....

I would like to have a rough gauge of how many of you would be interested to attend, plus what other things you feel the students could help you with....

Of course Uncle will be there with some of the mummies to give you any advice if you need....

More details will be added later once we get the confirmation from some of the sponsors....

Cheers,
Sound interesting and I am seriously interested but...seriously how many can I bring:tlaugh:

I am hoping to help a close buddy of mine...
I am hoping that there are more available help out there for single parents.

masayuki

Sound interesting and I am seriously interested but...seriously how many can I bring:tlaugh:

I am hoping to help a close buddy of mine...
I am hoping that there are more available help out there for single parents.
You can bring as many as you want to.... But please let me know in advance the numbers you are bringing.... This will make it easier on the students on the part of planning....

I am aiming to make this a long term thing, hopefully SMU will be willing to avail their premises when we need it in the future.... :tlaugh:

Ting

Uncle Sam, let me know when's the date. I try to make time to show face hahahahahaha! :)

masayuki

Uncle Sam, let me know when's the date. I try to make time to show face hahahahahaha! :)
Ting must come hor.... You are to be announced as the Treasurer hor.... dun run away.... lol :tlaugh:

I like your new avatar! You give Pin beer ah? :err::nah:

Ting

Ting must come .... You are to be announced as the Treasurer .... dont run away.... lol :tlaugh:

I like your new avatar! You give Pin beer ? :err::nah:
wahahahahaha~ treasurer!!!

yeah i'll TRY to come really.. haha busy busy... :p

haha CARLSBERG worr~~

stupidyeye

Hi all,

Next month will be the official launch of our society for single mothers.

Cheers,
huh!! SMU arhz?? that time i brough my lil doggie there for a event also.. nearly got lost.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: got shuttle service?? :shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx: i doubt cindy wanna go though.. (must psycho my precious liaoz.. PRECIOUS CINDY~~~~~~ NIIII ZAIIII NAAAA LIIII????? glk clovis!!! tell mummy to call pk Maphius' mummy!!!)

come come.. i offer coffee!!! nescafe new mocha quite nice~~~ i make for you while you go screw them..

*need screwdriver?? cross or minus ?? how long?? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: lmao!!!*
lol...i will go..jus update me..kk..text me e confirmation..

azeeshabeevi

hi there,

i will be interested in particpating in the event.... but let me know when is the date..... so tat i can arrange things before hand.....tank uu...

Mummy :)

Uncle Masayuki....

I am in....Remember to PM me Ok Ok....I am bringing along 2.5 people...a friend, my mum and my baby ......