Information on Tonic Herbs- Dong Cong Cao

Jo90

Hi Hi,Anyone has any idea whether the effects of broken Dong Cong Cao the same effect of one piece/thread of Dong Cong Cao??Where can I find more info??Please advise and Thank you!!

lekdao

Hi Hi,Anyone has any idea whether the effects of broken Dong Cong Cao the same effect of one piece/thread of Dong Cong Cao??Where can I find more info??Please advise and Thank you!!

The effect is the same whether it is broken or one piece. This was told by one of the Chinese physician from Cheong Hoe Chinese Medical Store locate at Serangoon Garden Way.

DELvy

Ya, I heard it's the same. Though some TCM hall who wanna earn more $$ will tell u that complete piece is better. Just like bird nest...
I have been taking cordyceps twice a week from 6th week till now 12th week.

Jo90

Thanks for all the reply!!

Okie Okie.. I bought some from Eu Ren Sheng. The sale personnnel was telling us that the effects are the same. Since I'm taking it for myself, he advised me to buy the broken ones.. unless i'm giving to pple as gift, then those one pc will be more presentable..

My hubby ks.. wanna me to check ard thou. =P Actually I'm in my 31 weeks already.. I bought the dong cong cao for my confinement. Cos it's kinda of late to take now..

The sale personnel also said.. dong cong cao and bao sheng should stop at 8th mth.. but bird nest, red date, wolfberries can continue.