Maternity Clothes

Harmy

Hi all.... where do you all buy your maternity clothes from??

I'm 5 months pregnant now and finally my clothes are becoming too tight for me, i can't wear my old pants anymore so need to go look for nice maternity clothes, and new bra's .... any ideas??

Thankyou!!

chelle

I did not buy any maternity wear at all!
Find them very expensive and cannot wear after pregnancy. U can try maternity shops like Spring but i dun find their things nice.

So i bought baby doll dresses and tops from shops like M)phosis and leggings from Cotton On...Most of them can wear till i am 37 weeks now and still can wear after pregnancy!

As for bra, i bought those bra extension...hee...i sound so cheapo

Harmy

Yeah currently im in leggings and baby doll kind dresses but just really need some new black pants for work!!

which bra extentions?

chelle

I think Spring do have those working kind of black pants, ard $79 if i remb correctly.

My cup size did not increase much so my normal bra still can wear, just that i bought bra extension to attach to the hook of the normal bra so is more comfortable.
Spring also sell that.
I did buy some nursing bras to bring to hospital, but i think you better don't buy too early for nursing bras. I bought mine when i am 8 mths!

Beanie

U can try out Maternity House or Spring. I think Spring sell nicer bottoms in a more reasonable price as well.

I also only bought my nursing bra from them when im 8mths pregnant. Before that was using extension bought from Triumph.

Astar

Just get the bra extension from shops like E2. $1 each only. Spring sells the extension quite expensive if I remembered correctly.

Stan

Yeah currently im in leggings and baby doll kind dresses but just really need some new black pants for work!!

which bra extentions?
i bot my black pants for work from Maternity house at Vivo.. think ard 60 to 70... very comforty!!
I got my bra extensions from Spring.. think next door to Maternity House or a few doors aways... also at Vivo.. 2 for $4.90

shespice

You can try Marton-Bell at Vivo City also for your pants. their cutting not bad and can find those like below you belly type. I didnt really buy special maternity clothes as in tops or dresses but had to buy pants and skirts and some of them can be worn after your delivery. One thing is true though that maternity clothes are expensive. Normal bras can use extension for time being. nursing bra i only bought at later stage nearer to delivery date.

summerp

I bought my working pants from Stylish Mum2b, $28 or $29 only cant remember. Didnt want to spend too much on maternity wear. Can book appointment to go up her place to try.

i would like to buy a larger non wired bras, which brands r better?

hv tried on trimph, but they r all v sharp pointed, not round enough to cover the entire breasts.

Jenni

I'm 5 months pregnant now and finally my clothes are becoming too tight for me, i can't wear my old pants anymore so need to go look for nice maternity clothes, and new bra's .... any ideas??

Thankyou!!
Hi,

I don go to maternity shop to buy coz is too expensive, i will look for ppl who org taiwan spree for maternity clothes, their pants is cheap and nice, tops can wear after pregnant too (will look for tops and bottom which can wear after deliver)

yellowpudding

I bought my maternity clothes from 9mois (located over at paragon, 5th floor). They have a good range of working clothes (pants and dresses) that are comfortable. :)

uddermummy

bought mine from gap online when they're having sale. the qlty varies tho.

also got some v good, cheap and nice looking buys from this shop at amk hub. i think it's called aa fashion or top 10 fashion or something.the tops are act non maternity, but are loose enuf to be worn up to 10 mths, and can def be worn after giving birth.

each top about $20...

i1babes

Thankyou!!

i buy maternity clothes to my SIL from here
Pretty MaMas
, i think price reasoable and trendy .

btw they order is closing on26/5 ... so faster lo :)

stupidyeye

Thankyou!!

I din buy at all...coz i wera my mum ones...and i do have people giving me 'big clothes'...as for bra...i onli buy a few...i bought it at john little...cheaper bah....i guess...