Slimming in a healthy way

j8anne

There are many weight loss drugs in the market, which can lead to adverse side effects.

Harmful slimming ingredients & their adverse side effects:

1) Laxative (found in slimming tea) - cause diarrhea, kidney damage and worst case even death

2) Caffeine (appetite suppressant, metabolism booster) - addiction, inceased blood pressure & heart rate and insomnia.

3) Ma Huang (epherdra, metabolism booster) - high blood pressure, stroke, and worst case even death

4) Orlistat (lipase inhibitor) -cramping, leaking of oily stool, reduced absorption of some vitamins

Be careful of the slimming products u r taking. Pls don't lose your health just for slimming. Once health is gone, it's hard to gain it back.

j8anne

Many of us tried to diet by starving, or taking meal replacements. Some even go for extreme diet with only animal proteins. Because of these, constipation, fatigue and weakened immune system become common issues.

Tips for slimming in a healthy way:
1. Don't take meat or fried food for breakfast. Our body is v "hungry" after a night of no food and water, thus the 1st
meal we take is easily absorbed by our body. Hence, only take plant nourishment for breakfast.
2. For ladies, to have 800 calories daily to shed kilos. For guys, 1000 calories
3. Have a diet with:
a) Plant protein to maintain muscles to burn more calories
b) Fruits & vegetables contain disease-fighting nutrients such as phytochemicals, antioxidants, essential vitamins,
minerals, and fiber
c) Grain fiber promotes bowel movement and reduces absorption of fat & cholestrol, hence aiding weight control &
curb appetite
d) American ginseng can help body to adapt to fatigue, stress, boost immune functions & energise tired body.

PM me if you are keen to find out more :)

All this sounds very good but where to find the time? Read last weeks Urban supplement in The Straits Times. They had an article on body shapers. Did all of you read it? Has anyone used body shapers? If you have any feedback/reviews please do feel free to share.

Saw this vid as well

[video=youtube;GE7qsRaAuWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE7qsRaAuWI[/video]

j8anne

Hi Christinamummy,

I haven't tried this body shaper before, but had tried other similar such products. Haha, but I no discipline to use them after a while. Because it feels uncomfortable, and I develop skin allergy after wearing a while. Troublesome to wear when I need to rush to work every morning.

Right now, I'm taking this product called 1-Shape, which is in alignment with the info I shared earlier. It is a wholesome food beverage. Convenient & tasty :)

All this sounds very good but where to find the time? Read last weeks Urban supplement in The Straits Times. They had an article on body shapers. Did all of you read it? Has anyone used body shapers? If you have any feedback/reviews please do feel free to share.

Saw this vid as well

Last edited:

estee

Try Bios Life Slim...it is so safe that even nursing mum and a 6 years old child can take this...beside slimming and burning your fat, it helps to reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol
and increase increase good (HDL) cholesterol and also regulated bowel function.

Comes with all certificates and has 2 US patents...100% natural and safe which requires no meal replacement. Try this!!!

estee11@yahoo.com:Dancing_tongue:

Try Bios Life Slim...it is so safe that even nursing mum and a 6 years old child can take this...beside slimming and burning your fat, it helps to reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol
and increase increase good (HDL) cholesterol and also regulated bowel function.

Comes with all certificates and has 2 US patents...100% natural and safe which requires no meal replacement. Try this!!!

estee11@yahoo.com:Dancing_tongue:
Hi Estee,

Any website for this product?

estee

Yap...here you go...

Unicity Singapore - Official Unicity Company Site .:|:. Bios Life Slim

If im not wong, you actually need to be a member to purchase online and require to fill in the member account number.

I started this bios life slim as a consumer as i have been trying to regain my body shape but never find the right method/product that works for me as most of them re-bounced!!!

This bios life slim not only has helped me to slim down but also help me to be in better health..i feel so much energetic and light now..but bear in mind this product works differently from others.... it takes sometimes to see the result...so you have to be patient enough...numerous of slimming products i tried can see fast result in about 1-2 weeks times but not permanent result as these product usually helps to remove body fluid rather than removing fat as fat burning process definitely takes times as these fat has been stored in our body for yearsssss....

From my personal experience, it takes me about 5-6 weeks to really see the results...weight lost a few kg initially but most obvious is the tummy, thigh and fleshy arm...hahah...i would say more body shape...

When i started the 2nd box, more weight drop and by the time i finished the 3rd boxes, i almost shake off 10kgs...in 3 months and i can fit all my old clothing and jeans....

It is the best health slimming drink i ever tried..if only i knew this product earlier, i would have save lots of travelling time and money that spend on others that doesnt last for long :(

So, now i am sharing this with those would like to slim down healthy and because of my success, i have actually become one of the unicity member in order for me to enjoy better pricing :)

Oh...just an extra piece of infor to share with when purchasing with the above website. Online price is $175 excluding 7% tax and shipping...shipping is $5 extra. So this will come out to $192.25.

If you would like to try out this, i am willing to share my monthly order with you as im actually getting better price for combining my own order and shared among with a few friends. The price including shipping right to your door is only $177/box or $160/box for 3 boxes.

So, what i would suggest is you can try taking 1 box 1st and take 3 boxes in the 2nd month by the time you finish the 1st box.

This is an excellent excellent product. Everyone can slim down if they get the right product :p

If you need any more help, let me know...i try my best to share whatever i have been through..

Regards
estee11@yahoo.com:Dancing_wub:

Hi Estee,

Any website for this product?

I would like to share my journey with a 30 days slimming program that I went through to shed my postpartum weight. It was a very simple journey for me as I had a consultant who would tend to me 24/7 and whenever I needed her she would be there for me as well as their nutritionist. Zenso's slimming products are made with all-natural ingredients and the main ingredient is a black vinegar (kurozu) that is fermented in Kagoshima, Japan. Combined with light exercise it transformed my postpartum weight loss journey. By using Zenso's Mizu, Oiru, Shuga, and Daitto, I was able to reduce my water retention, block unhealthy carbs and fats, and suppress my appetite. Including some light exercises like daily walks and climbing stairs improved these benefits, helping me shed weight and tone up. This approach not only helped me lose weight but also boosted my energy and overall wellness and ultimately I was able to achieve a lean body physique and a nicer body shape which I can fit nicely into my old dresses. If you're seeking a balanced, effective method to transform your body, I highly recommend Zenso combined with regular light exercise. If you are interested, do let me know and I will contact you!

If you are looking to shed body fat? Try these tips:
  1. Whole Foods: Opt for minimally processed foods like fruits, veggies, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats.
  2. Portion Control: Use smaller plates, measure servings, and listen to hunger cues.
  3. Balanced Meals: Include carbs, protein, and healthy fats at each meal for stable energy.
  4. Limit Sugars: Reduce sugary drinks, sweets, and refined carbs.
  5. Stay Hydrated: Drink water to support metabolism and avoid unnecessary snacking.
  6. Fiber-Rich Foods: Eat fruits, veggies, whole grains, and legumes to stay full.
  7. Mindful Eating: Eat slowly and pay attention to hunger and fullness.
  8. Plan Ahead: Plan meals and snacks to avoid unhealthy choices.
Consistency is key. Make small, sustainable changes and be patient. Trust the process!