Slimming Undergarments - effective?

StellarXY

Hi mummies,

Came across an ad saying that lipo contours are effective. However I find it expensive. Does this really work with slimming down and getting rid of cellulites? Or do you know any other undergarments as effective? Dont want my money to go into waste. :)

Im open for suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

christie06

hi, i bought one last December and used it for about 3 weeks then i noticed that my legs are toning a bit... and it feels smooth... reason why i stop was i got tired of wearing it... because it's like one size smaller than your size ... now i'm using it again... i think it must be a continuous use for i think 3months to see result...another mummy here used it before and she said it works for her and it's best to wear while exercising...you must also regulate your food intake...

Mikoluv

Personally had a friend of mine who tried it. Got pretty good fedback from it. Shes looking more in terms of removing exceesive cellulites and tonning of the thighs. But must understand what parts of ur body u are looking at to help you out, then it b easier for you to search for the relevant materials to get. =)

aunnee

Try this brand "BabeBra", It is more confortable when compare to others as i had try it on. The quality is good and with reasonable price. Refer to this side for price www.babebra.weebly.com or you can call me 96783796 for more info.