Watches - what are you wearing and what would you like to have?

lulu_booboo

hi girls...

just wondering if anyone of you are crazy about watches like me?
when younger, used to buy lots of casios, seikos, diesel...

when started work, invested in a steel rolex oyster which i'm still wearing till now. eyeing a cartier santos automatic now and DH has promised to get for me for next birthday :Dancing_wub:
But my ultimate dream watch is a franck muller... or patek's 24 but pity they dont do it automatic.

so how many watches do you have now?
what make are they - do you prefer automatic or quartz?
if money is no issue, what watch would you dream to have?

M

^Mami_Jazz^

last time i used to collect swatch & babyG but alr given up
bot a two tone rolex oyster 5 yrs ago, when ds1 was born:001_302:
now hoping to get a steel one :001_302:
duno when dh will buy for mi.

i choose rolex bcoz of the value, who knows in future i need to pawn them :tlaugh:

vodkager

i choose rolex bcoz of the value, who knows in future i need to pawn them :tlaugh:
ahahahaha.. we've got the same thinking!! LOL!! but i not so rich to own a rolex yet.. dream to though.. hehe..

meds

Oh i love watches, but I dont have much $$ to begin with. Hahhaa. I use to collect swatches and Baby G (those with music).

Now I only have an Automatic Seiko which I recently got this year, rather nice racer kind. Like a race driver watch.

Well, I guess I am not into watches that much now. Busy watching DS. Hahaha. Checking out which diaper is better than the other or which FM is good for him. Hahaha.

aby

^5, jie..

Rolex is my dream watch.. Platimum/White gold one.. :Dancing_wub:Hope

aapoh

me, too. Used to collect swatch watches n BabyG when young....

currently owned swatch watches, BabyG (analog) n a silver steel Rolex oyster..

Dream to have an Omega Seamaster....

jedamum

i have 1. a farewell gift from my colleague. from swatch. i used to have some...but i always chuck one side when the battery runs out.

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
I have a good collection of watches. Simply love them.

The favs ones that i own are Omega Constellation and Christian Dior.

cendrine

I like big watches. Currently wearing Agnes b and Chomel watches.
Saw one design from Philippe Starck that I have set my eyes on....sigh but cant buy now... :(

A rolex ladies watch & a diesel one both fm dh...:001_302: Some big costumes watch i bought myself.

Not hoping for others le...qt contented nw! lolx

stonston

i onli buy swatch metallic range....
cos they last v long n look nice...price not v exp also :)

last time my mum bought me a titus one...spoil so fast!!

shopaholic

Own a number of watches but my favs are my Tag Heur, Emporio Armani and Baby G. First 2 are from dh, the babyG is a gift from ex-company. :)

Maelyn

I guess i'm lucky coz DH is a watch fanatic. The only watch i bought for myself was a Cartier Santos which i got for myself in 1999 coz i felt i worked really hard that year. Then DH bought me a Audemars Piguet, a Franck Muller and a Gerard Genta. But, my most precious watch is a half-gold rolex which is a gift from my parents. I'm now eyeing a weekend watch and saw the Franck Muller Master Square which is really nice!

lulu_booboo

I guess i'm lucky coz DH is a watch fanatic. The only watch i bought for myself was a Cartier Santos which i got for myself in 1999 coz i felt i worked really hard that year. Then DH bought me a Audemars Piguet, a Franck Muller and a Gerard Genta. But, my most precious watch is a half-gold rolex which is a gift from my parents. I'm now eyeing a weekend watch and saw the Franck Muller Master Square which is really nice!
wow!!
*envy envy*

which franck muller do you have? how much is it in SG??
i like GG too...esp the mickey mouse one...

Maelyn

I have a white gold Cintree Curvex (white basel, manual winding) with red strap. We bought it many years ago, and i think it was about $10+K then.. can't remember. But the stainless steel Master Square is less than $10K but it's quartz. But really nice.

Yes, the GG Mickey Mouse watch is nice!

lulu_booboo

I like franck muller's crazy hours and long island.
cintree curvev is v nice too...

is the master square new? i can't believe franck muller has a quartz watch! i thot he's the master of complications?