WTS 蕾舒翠 L'Herboflore Skincare Products from Taiwan

ohhelloday

Hi, I have quite some L'Herboflore skincare products for sale and not limiting to what I have posted here. Do PM me if you are keen to buy.

蕾舒翠 賦活肌密水凝霜 L'Herboflore Flora Supreme Recovery Infusion CremePrice: $230
Price is negotiable if you purchase more.
Please PM me for more information.

主要成份:法國玫瑰、大馬士革玫瑰精油、犬薔薇果 運用百花的美麗能量,深入老化根源,有效改善皮膚粗糙及黯沉問題,同時提升肌膚彈性,讓肌膚完美凍齡,永遠 不露歲月的痕跡!

水凝霜與皮膚接觸時,會釋放大量的水分子,使“有機複合玫瑰萃取”與天然複方保濕精萃深入肌底,產生最佳的 水合效果,使肌膚恢復緊致細嫩。深層啟動肌膚賦活能量,喚回緊實、光澤、柔嫩,使肌膚綻放青春光彩。

L'herboflore Aqua Plus Moisture And Exfoliating Gel
Price: $60

Non-particle-like exfoliating gel, will moderate the old waste material away from the skin covering the skin surface. Use 1 to 2 times one week, can effectively deep clean,and give bright and soft skin.

AQUACACTEEN SOOTHES AND HYDRATES
Highly effective moisturizing and soothingly active, AquaCacteen is an ultra-refined elixir from organic cactus (Opuntia ficus-indica) and is ECOCERT certified. It is most effective for: Soothing and calming irritated skin Hydrating the skin, even in rinse-off formulation Protects and firms skin

AQUAPLUS MOISTURIZING EXFOLIATING GEL
Unique jelly texture, upon skin application will absorb immediately into the underlying skin, the added vitamin B5 increases the content of hyaluronic acid in the skin, effectively enhance the effect of follow-up care.

Ingredients: Aqua, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-400, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Steam Extract, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin

L'Herboflore Flora Perfecting Essence
Price: $300

The Flora Perfecting Essence uses extracted organic French roses and the energy of beautiful flowers to target the root cause of aging. The Flora Essence will improve rough and uneven skin, while improving skin elasticity and using anti-aging properties to reveal an age-less you.

Rosehip Vitamin C is 220 times that of citrus fruits to eliminate free radicals to stimulate skin vitality and avoid premature aging skin. Moisturizing and nourishing organic Damascus rose and rose oil extraction drop of 2,750 pure essential oils. Tighten skin to smooth fine lines and improve signs of early aging.

Composite rose extracts with antioxidant plant compound ingredients GIGAWHITE and the seven gold grass soothing ingredients refined plant extracts moisturizing cream, greatly enhance the stratum corneum to enhance water retention , leaving skin soft and moist , full of elasticity. Add more soy protein, smooth facial wrinkles and eye lines, so compact bright young skin reproduction and skin to experience unprecedented comfort and a soft touch.

Main Ingredients: French rose, Damascus rose oil, Rosa Canina Fruit

Ingredients: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch hydrolysate, Pullulan, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Sea Water, Cucurbita Pepo (pumpkin seed) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic ACid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic ACid, Bisabolol, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

6mL / bottle , 10 bottles/box