dun like the title joker of the year leh

how about

FUN Bao Bei of the year?

heeee

ignore me la.....hahaha....

Basha

so so when u taking leave????

heeeee......
Initially applied at 36th week which will commence on May 18 but then like after reading some feedbacks prolly will take either 37th or 38th week la...BTW, is there any experience of baby coming out at 36th or 37th week?? Nowadays my baobei reali move alot day & nite make me sumtyms to be uncomfy & heavy dwn der.....and oso the false contractions..Oh God...and oso wud hv like a short poking pain at the V...

Daddy D

Alpha Male
I am also keen to find out if @ 36th week is too early, like Basha mentioned I also realised most MTBs only start taking their ML 2weeks before EDD.

Another query I have is how is ML calculated? :shyxxx:

Is it from the day I start taking ML or ???
FYI... I think depends on your HR.. some will ask u to take as Annual Leave if before EDD... some dunno how to claim from government then come ask u how... some flexible just ask u own-time-own target :)

Like my HR... a bit screwed up... dunno how to claim on the child care leave (last 3 days paid by government)

Family & Community Development @ eCitizen - Pro-Family Leave Scheme

(i) Government-Paid Maternity Leave Scheme

Description
2004 M&P package
2008 M&P package
Employee’s entitlement
12 weeks of paid maternity leave
16 weeks of paid maternity leave
Payment by employer:

First 2 confinements

First 8 weeks
First 8 weeks
3rd and subsequent confinements
-
-
Payment by Government

First 2 confinements

Last 4 weeks
Last 8 weeks
3rd and subsequent confinements
Full 12 weeks
(for 3rd and 4th child)
Full 16 weeks

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Initially applied at 36th week which will commence on May 18 but then like after reading some feedbacks prolly will take either 37th or 38th week la...BTW, is there any experience of baby coming out at 36th or 37th week?? Nowadays my baobei reali move alot day & nite make me sumtyms to be uncomfy & heavy dwn der.....and oso the false contractions..Oh God...and oso wud hv like a short poking pain at the V...
Oh I just remembered... back then the gynae asked if my DW needs MC a not... end up he gave MC to cover the few weeks b4 EDD.... so no need waste the ML :)

Catty

I am also keen to find out if @ 36th week is too early, like Basha mentioned I also realised most MTBs only start taking their ML 2weeks before EDD.

Another query I have is how is ML calculated? :shyxxx:

Is it from the day I start taking ML or ???
Best is to take from week 38th which is 2 weeks before your EDD..

As for ML leave is calculated by weeks, all mummies are entitle to 16 weeks of maternity leave.

Example: If u start your ML on 4/5/09, ur last day maternity leave will be on 30/08/09 so means you got to be resume work on 31/08/09..

Catty

Oh I just remembered... back then the gynae asked if my DW needs MC a not... end up he gave MC to cover the few weeks b4 EDD.... so no need waste the ML :)
Take MC also very wasted leh cos if AL not enough can keng MC ma..

Best if gynae can give Hospitalisation Leave is the best liao.. Haha.. :tlaugh:

Queenbabe

I aso thot Make love hahahahaha .. Flirt from NOC until here .......... so many darling not enough lolsssssssssssssss ..

Basha

ai mai????????? Instant approval.......:001_302:

off topicz.....

Basha, where are you???????????
Hahahaha....wah my topic reali becum so HOT ar!!! How cum u ladies can tink that its MAKING LOVE!!! :tlaugh: I just couldnt stop smiling @ work Now reading the posts!!! HJahahaha

Basha

o_O

we think alike manz....

u wanna be my darling number 7 ??????

lols!!

Basha gonna award u wif sumdin liaoz...
Yeah I guess i've got to make an announcement on crowning the below Mummies as "Joker of the Year" or "Fun Baobei" award!!!

1) Autumn82
2) CanCanMum
3) Yakii
4) Elaine82

:red: Hahahahaha....anyone else who wanna be crowned & awarded???

autumn82

Yeah I guess i've got to make an announcement on crowning the below Mummies as "Joker of the Year" or "Fun Baobei" award!!!

1) Autumn82
2) CanCanMum
3) Yakii
4) Elaine82

:red: Hahahahaha....anyone else who wanna be crowned & awarded???

:wong9::wong6::wong3::wong4:

*ahem* "I would like to take this opportunity to thank Basha for starting this thread.. W/o this thread, I wouldn't be able to be crowned as "Joker of the year"... Thank you very much!! I love you all!!!!!"

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Hahahaha....wah my topic reali becum so HOT ar!!! How cum u ladies can tink that its MAKING LOVE!!! :tlaugh: I just couldnt stop smiling @ work Now reading the posts!!! HJahahaha
actually I also tot so... pai seh to admit :shyxxx:... haha! :p

Basha

:wong9::wong6::wong3::wong4:

*ahem* "I would like to take this opportunity to thank Basha for starting this thread.. W/o this thread, I wouldn't be able to be crowned as "Joker of the year"... Thank you very much!! I love you all!!!!!"

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Yeah!! And u're the 1st in the list to be crowned!! Hahaha...1st runner-up is CanCanMum,2nd runner-up Yakii & 3rd runner-up Elaine82!!!

CONGRATZ mummies!!!! Wahahahaha.....