Votes: 8 100.0%
  • :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stupidyeye

darlingsss...gtg..tired..don't know wad happen today...no appetite and a bit giddy in e evening wen i had ma dinner....so gt to slep first...nites nites

lawla12

How's your day dearie.... I also can't load earlier on....
me harrrr....ok loh...busy doing household chores....super HOT day !!! my sweat was like tap water, drip drip drip .........

went Tamp One n eat....finally get to eat the jap restaurant....hahahaaa.....the food quite ok loh...but abit squeezy, cant see wad the store is selling........me juz anyhow eat loh.....

DH ate tat potatoe, sotong, egg, sausage ting...i duno wad izzi eat.....not bad yaaaaa.......kekekeee......

so whr u going tomolo ???

me still busy loading the restaruant....ZZzzZZz!!!!!!!

Spiralng

me harrrr....ok loh...busy doing household chores....super HOT day !!! my sweat was like tap water, drip drip drip .........

went Tamp One and eat....finally get to eat the jap restaurant....hahahaaa.....the food quite ok loh...but abit squeezy, cant see what the store is selling........me just anyhow eat loh.....

dear husband ate that potatoe, sotong, egg, sausage ting...i dont know what izzi eat.....not bad yaaaaa.......kekekeee......

so whr you going tomolo ???

me still busy loading the restaruant....ZZzzZZz!!!!!!!
Sounds like a busy day today...Nowaday tamp very packed. Loads of people. Tomorrow morning will meeting customer after that thinking of going to the expo again...hee..hee..this time bringing my kids there.

lawla12

Sounds like a busy day today...Nowaday tamp very packed. Loads of people. Tomorrow morning will meeting customer after that thinking of going to the expo again...hee..hee..this time bringing my kids there.
hahaha..tomolo sure very pack de......

Status
Not open for further replies.