Votes: 8 100.0%
  • :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiralng

is it just me??? there seems to be a couple more of a few letters.... :tlaugh::tlaugh::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
This shows that the red wine still did not take effect yet or your wine too gd till u won't feel the kick...:001_302:

Spiralng

any good wine to recommend? prefer red.... :tlaugh:
Hmmm...in the past used to hv a whole list but after each pregnancy...the list faded together with the memory. Only one that i still remember is the Lychee wine in Wine Company...very shiok. Light and sweet. But it's a ladies drink. Another one is champange at ST james. Red wine ....ehh...name too chim liao i forgot....need to see the bottle then i remember.

almond

Hmmm...in the past used to have a whole list but after each pregnancy...the list faded together with the memory. Only one that i still remember is the Lychee wine in Wine Company...very shiok. Light and sweet. But it's a ladies drink. Another one is champange at ST james. Red wine ....ehh...name too chim i forgot....need to see the bottle then i remember.
:tlaugh::tlaugh:next time got drinking party jio you... but it might take months.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Spiralng

:tlaugh::tlaugh:next time got drinking party jio you... but it might take months.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
YEAH....on....I just told Bbphir few days ago i quit drinking...so i guess by the time u jio me just nice...ha ha ha i normally only quit for a few days...no displine then i drink at home.

almond

hmmm...where did you go??? and where is the wine from?? Australia...
from australia.... had a total of 3 bottles today... fun part is all taste different... one is a wolf brass grey label 2004 (this is the best, strong after taste), then it's a wolf brass grey label again... but 2006(same taste, but dont't have the same strong after taste... in fact... no after taste at all...)
last bottle.. can dont't ever think of it.... Lol
:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Last edited:

Queenbabe

Wah again liquor ........ dont remind me ....... long time never drink think will merlion after that ..........

JacquiLau

Hello everyone!! Just got back from wedding dinner... what's happening here? :p Anyone can summarize for me?? How is everyone doing???

almond

Wah again liquor ........ dont remind me ....... long time never drink think will merlion after that ..........
Lol.... you drink also... don't worry... if can drink means can drink... won't merlion... unless you "ta" all the way.... LOL...

Spiralng

For those who like strong wine, can try south african wine. Hv strong oak taste...which some people take it as mouldy...

Queenbabe

Wahahahahaha ........ i reli love to Ta all the way & always most of my gf Ta too ........ lastime i can even drink better than guys ......... all of them love drinking wif me ........ i even vomit inside my hubby car when not marry to him yet ............

Spiralng

then sneak out night time to go drinking lah...that's what i normally do...anyway we stay west area quite near mah....drinking place near west area...farmart...railway mall...hill view...holland v....sunset way...bukit timah call my wife's place..

Status
Not open for further replies.