Mummysg Early Birds And Night Owls Clubb - August 2009 !!!!

How many of us have a WOODY BLOCK hubby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowpudding

i'm really on the verge of applying....i fill in the dates liaoo...when i wanna click "send"...i hesitated...i scare i not euff leave to last until Dec...arrghh!!!!
pat pat... try to estimate roughly? :)

pudding dearie!!is lik tis deee....can help mi check????i want other colours laaa.=x
okok, will check it out for you, but then again it's near which section? i didn't saw this when i was at the fair eh. :shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

princessminn

pat pat... try to estimate roughly? :)

okok, will check it out for you, but then again it's near which section? i didn't saw this when i was at the fair eh. :shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:
hmmmm...let mi check wif my frenz....heee...
i din saw it tooo...
e price is real cheap oso....

princessminn

hehehehe okok. :)
by the way they have the bumbo seat without tray at 49.90. the tray itself cost 19.90. :)
e sofa bed is only 29.90 according to my frenz....
yaa...i saw it only after i paid for wat i got...
haa...
am still considering to buy bumbo seat anot...
my dante hates to lie down on his tummy n on his back...zzz...

yellowpudding

e sofa bed is only 29.90 according to my frenz....
yaa...i saw it only after i paid for what i got...
haa...
am still considering to buy bumbo seat anot...
my dante hates to lie down on his tummy and on his back...zzz...

same same as freya. sigh... these days she turns here and there. i think as what jac mentioned the other time during outings... if their heads can turn 360 degrees, they will probably do so... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

princessminn

same same as freya. sigh... these days she turns here and there. i think as what jac mentioned the other time during outings... if their heads can turn 360 degrees, they will probably do so... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
haaaa....
he is one big kaypo looo...
ytd we went out n we(hubby n i) were looking at ppl trying to catch toys...
juz happen tt hubby carry him n let him accidently saw it...
after tt my hubby wanna put him back into his pram,he make noise....
stop when we let him see ppl catch toys...zzz....

n one thing is ahhhh,u'll nvr see him wake up in e position u put him as....zzzz....

lawla12

where's Evyone ?????????

Y Soo Quiet Today ????????????

Where Elaine Dearieeeee???? She Disappear The Whole Of Today~

princessminn

i really tink my mil n sil got problem or something.one packet of fried bee hoon still got leftover after my mil n sil share.zzz.b4 tt,sil still ask me wan maa.i one person can finish one packet leee looo,but i tink sil ask for e seek of asking.lol.

autumn82

Animal Recovery Centre
288 Balestier Road
Unit 01-01 Singapore 329731
contacts: 62522623

tell them tumour burst, keep bleeding... and tell them "grandma" old age..
She's been with Edmond Tan @ Serangoon since NB.. So unlikely to change doc..

Yeah, she was operated once, then recovered but last yearr cancer relapse again.. :( I brought her to the Vet in July, he said give her 3mths-6mths unless she's in pain & can't eat then he will put her to sleep.. Now grandma also don't eat as much as b4, motionless lying at a corner, so restless.. :(

lawla12

i really tink my mother in law and sister In law got problem or something.one packet of fried bee hoon still got leftover after my mother in law and sister In law share.zzz.before that,sister In law still ask me want maa.i one person can finish one packet leee looo,but i tink sister In law ask for e seek of asking.lol.
hahahaa....its like tat deee laaa...tat idiot oso same ting...ONLY ASK ME WANNA EAT INFRONT OF DH !!!! if DH is nowhere at sight, she wont ask, she eat evyting....:18::18::18::18::18::18::18:

i heck care..its not as if i wanna eat her ting...pui !!! i rather starve to death than to eat her tings!!!!!!!!!! i only eat once a year which is CNY...other than tat, pls leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's been with Edmond Tan @ Serangoon since NB.. So unlikely to change doc..

Yeah, she was operated once, then recovered but last yearr cancer relapse again.. :( I brought her to the Vet in July, he said give her 3mths-6mths unless she's in pain & can't eat then he will put her to sleep.. Now grandma also dont't eat as much as before, motionless lying at a corner, so restless.. :(

so sadz....tats y i dun dare to keep dogs....the bonding over the years really upset all owners when they leave yaaaa...i always hear stories from colleagues (his mum cried for days), frds even my sis's DH all cried n cried n cried when their beloved dog go heaven....

sad sadz

lawla12

did u all watch the kym ng (tat save the store) show juz now???

i ate tat nasi lemak b4...i ate 1/2 only, throw away 1/2.....really sucks!!!!

but they got full marks juz now lehh...i must go n eat liaoo...hahahaa...its at DH's frd's house downstairs......i juz sms the wifey to tell her...she jio us go eat together...LOL~

Queenbabe

PAGING FOR ELAINE DEARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TWICE~

ONE WHOLE DAY BOO SEE you~

WHERE you ????
where's Evyone ?????????

why Soo Quiet Today ????????????

Where Elaine Dearieeeee???? She Disappear The Whole Of Today~
Sorry lawla dearie ...... Im here .... this morning the internet connection got prob then i dunno how to fix it .... just sil come in my room is the connection cable loosen i think :001_302: no internet i sleep until gng 8pm ....

lawla12

Sorry lawla dearie ...... Im here .... this morning the internet connection got prob then i dont know how to fix it .... just sister In law come in my room is the connection cable loosen i think :001_302: no internet i sleep until gng 8pm ....

WAAAAAAAAAAAA...abt to call police liaoo...u MIA for almost 24hours...

kekekekeee......we miss u worrr....1 whole day no see u...

**bite bite bite bite elaine dearie's butt butt**

princessminn

lawla dearie : yaa.very funny deee hoh they all.i also rather starve.i only eat her cooking if my hubby wanna eat but hoh,i eat abit then go out eat my full dinner,cause she always cook very little dee.if fil cook,i still dun mind.lol.

I saw!next time u try liaoo tell me nice anot.=D.

Cancan dearie,i got it liaoo.wanna tell u.tis wkn i go msia help baber find mr murphy.

Status
Not open for further replies.