Baby Weight At 3rd Trimester

apollo

ytd checkup BB was 2.6kg... going to deliver next week.. anyone noes during this 1 week, hw much grams will BB gain?? mind sharing ur experience??:tlaugh:

wawa

Mine at 35-36 week only gain 100 gram (2.1kg by 36 week) but when I delivered my baby at 36 week 6 days he weigh 2.4kg. Guess my chocolates and ice-creams does help abit?

apollo

Mine at 35-36 week only gain 100 gram (2.1kg by 36 week) but when I delivered my baby at 36 week 6 days he weigh 2.4kg. Guess my chocolates and ice-creams does help abit?
i've been eating chocolates, bazhang, biscuits recently... hopefully BB will gain abit more.. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:001_302:

vivikool

Week 35 completed: bb gal weight is 2.50Kg, mummy has gained like 14 KG, felt so heavy already and having very bad backache (pain stretched from left waist to left hip).

Original plan was to work till week 38th week (or 37 weeks & 3 days), now having second thoughts, no sure if I should activate my leave earlier...

M

missylee2

BB juz weighs about 1.7kg @ 32 weeks. I m asked to eat more & try to put on more weight (only gained total 6kg so far) :(

Fats can never stick on to my body. There are so many weight slimming ctr. Any weight gaining ctr???

ohstrawberry

Had gained 13kg. Baby weight at 34weeks now is 2.624kg. Gynae commented baby too big, tell me to walk and exercise more, control diet still..........

baby just weighs about 1.7kg @ 32 weeks. I m asked to eat more & try to put on more weight (only gained total 6kg so far) :(

Fats can never stick on to my body. There are so many weight slimming ctr. Any weight gaining ctr???
sometimes not the mommy's fault that baby don't weight much.. cos i only gain 6kg at 28weeks check up but my baby is 1.6kg. my baby is way too big which is also not very good so my doctor sending me for diabetes test. now i worry if i have diabetes or not, and whether i will be induced for delivery :embarrassed:

sufeit0115

Just came back from gynae's appt, baby weight is 2.3kg @ 33 weeks....I have gained 10.3kg so far....gynae said baby is slightly big so week 35 come back then decide whether to induce or not...depending on how much baby's weight....but i wish to go for natural delivery lol...hope baby will cooperate with me...

izanyzam

Just came back from gynae's appt, baby weight is 2.3kg @ 33 weeks....I have gained 10.3kg so far....gynae said baby is slightly big so week 35 come back then decide whether to induce or not...depending on how much baby's weight....but i wish to go for natural delivery lol...hope baby will cooperate with me...
Hi sufeit...Im quite surprised that your gynae commented that your baby weighing at 2.3kg @ 33weeks is considered big till he actually contemplated on getting u induced or not..My baby weighed 2.3kg @ 32weeks but was assured by my gynae that my baby is of average size...I hope you will get your natural delivery that you hope for...Best of health babe..!! :001_302:

iwan2noe

i dont drink those specially for mum to be milk..
its very heaty and very fatty..
i drink daisy hi low every night..
chilled ones are always nicer then hot ones..
hehe :001_302:
Hmm forbearing,

I think it is better to those powdered milk...coz it is not cold and it is prefortified with additional nutirents which is good for both mum and baby =)

sufeit0115

Hi sufeit...Im quite surprised that your gynae commented that your baby weighing at 2.3kg @ 33weeks is considered big till he actually contemplated on getting you induced or not..My baby weighed 2.3kg @ 32weeks but was assured by my gynae that my baby is of average size...I hope you will get your natural delivery that you hope for...Best of health babe..!! :001_302:
hi izanyzam, during my 29 weeks checkup, my baby was 1.6kg which was quite big compared to average 1.0-1.2kg so that's why my gynae suggested to induce...hehe...now seemed like baby has reduced his growth rate....

As i have high risk of suffering pre-eclampsia which will result the placenta to malfunction, that's why gynae is monitoring me closely, if my blood pressure going too high, it will be better for me (also for the best interest of baby) to deliver once reach full-term. So the reason of getting me induce is also partly due to my complication, haiz...:embarrassed:. We will see how it goes when i reach 35 weeks.....

babybull

At my last checkup, gynae said my baby girl is on the small side, only 1.4 kg at 32 weeks...

now wondering how to fatten her up? Myself i've gained about 8 kg so far, but now i'm worried that my little girl isn't putting on enough... will she be able to gain at least another 1 kg by within the next 6-8 weeks?

haffa

Hi mummies...

I went for my gynae appointment today. I'm in my 33 wk and my baby weighs 2kg. Gynae said baby's weight might be abt 3kg - 3.2kg during delivery time. I'm hoping that it will be less than 3kg so that it'll be easier for me to deliver her...hehehhe :)

cui_er

Just went for 33 weeks checkup yesterday, baby weigh 1.7kg only. My son was only 2.3kg at birth the previous time so the gynae says he thinks this one will be around there too. I really had hoped i'd have a bigger baby this time round... :(

cui_er, don't worry about the size of baby, most importantly baby delvelops well and healthy. and it would be easier to deliver normally for you, baby can put on more weight when he's born

during 32weeks check up my boy already weigh 2.6kg, this worries me cos i want natural delivery and scared the tear would be bad down there.. sigh.. might need to be induced at 37weeks..

esta_837

I'm 35 weeks and baby girl is already 2.6kgs! I'm scared of baby going over 3kgs... I don't think I can wait till 40 weeks to give birth! Very anxious now... Next week's appointment at 36 weeks will check if cervix has started dilating..hope bb will be due soon!

izanyzam

I'm 35 weeks and baby girl is already 2.6kgs! I'm scared of baby going over 3kgs... I dont't think I can wait till 40 weeks to give birth! Very anxious now... Next week's appointment at 36 weeks will check if cervix has started dilating..hope baby will be due soon!
Hi esta...During my 34th week check-up,my baby boy is already 2.8kg...!!!! Heehee..Im more anxious esp since ive developed extremely high blood pressure..Hope everything goes well for the rest of our pregnancies yah..:001_302:

And is it routine for the gynae to check our cervix during the 36th week check-up??

Feliz

Hi esta...During my 34th week check-up,my baby boy is already 2.8kg...!!!! Heehee..Im more anxious esp since ive developed extremely high blood pressure..Hope everything goes well for the rest of our pregnancies yah..:001_302:

And is it routine for the gynae to check our cervix during the 36th week check-up??

WOW izanyzam, ur boy so big!.. hehe.. i wonder my girl how heavy now.. Going for checkup this tue.. so scarre.. ehhehe..:001_302: