Trying for Year 2010 Baby

Oppsgal

I thought "Tiger" year not much people want to give birth, especially Chinese.

Good to see not so many "pandang" mummies here.

i tot menses arrive..but till now never arrive leh... i have my ops on Oct.. after ops come one cycle till now neber come.. duno is the op delay my menses or i strike liao...

my last menses is 4 nov.. i test a kit on the 3 dec using clearblue is negative...

now already like 10 days liao.. u tink shld i test again? i scare to see negative sign again..

help me..

shiseru

i thought menses arrive..but till now never arrive ... i have my ops on Oct.. after ops come one cycle till now never come.. dont know is the op delay my menses or i strike ...

my last menses is 4 nov.. i test a kit on the 3 dec using clearblue is negative...

now already like 10 days .. you tink shld i test again? i scare to see negative sign again..

help me..
hey, your AF is due 4 Dec? Now already mid Dec, try again! I thought you posted your AF came? Is it light spotting for 1-2 days only? Maybe implantation bleeding?

Use clearlue! Good luck!

i also tot it came cuz stomach cramp but till now never arrive..dun dare to test scare negative. i dun hav any sign of pregnancy leh...

stress...

i also thought it came cuz stomach cramp but till now never arrive..dont dare to test scare negative. i dont hav any sign of pregnancy ...

stress...
Hi winnie_gal

i am new to the forum and also one that has been trying for about a yr without any success! I know wad u meant as I've been thru these many time..

But don't give up! Buck up ur courage and do the test.. Who knows this time it might be +ve! All the best of luck to u!!!

Sending you truck loads of baby dusk and do keep us updated!!!

Cheers

dun dare to test lah.. really stress..kena a negative result..
i tested on the 7 dec now already 15 dec liao.. still AF dun wan report..

thepinkdot

dont dare to test .. really stress..kena a negative result..
i tested on the 7 dec now already 15 dec .. still AF dont want report..
:S mine was due last month.. now still no sign of AF.. two neg result is enough liao.. T.T

*hugs* maybe ur body still adjusting?

shiseru

Just went to see Company Doc and Confirm the test again.. i DID it....

izzit too early to see Gyane?
The gynae is supposed to give you folic acid and multi vitamin, are you taking any???

That's the best christmas gift for you, winnin_gal. I feel so happy for you :D

i already taken folic acid liao before am pregnant..
Thanks Shiseru... u work hard too..

that one not only x'mas present also my b'day present... currently am 5 week..

decoco

congrats winnie! so lucky..

my AF just arrived today.. very disappointed..

bought my first sets of ovulation kit 2 weeks ago, and tried testing from day 18 onwards, cos my cycle has always been about 38days for the last 4 cycles.. i tested like for at least 12 days.. till today, still thought maybe can going to ovulate already, who knows, AF is here..

while testing negative LH surges on these 12 days, i noticed some days has darker lines, some days lighter, and some days no lines.. but never 1 day did i see a very dark and defined line (i bought from tinyshop by the way) that according to the instructions, would then represents a LH surge day... how could i have miss it??

so when did my ovulation happen??

looks like either i never ovulate or it was before the day18 when i started testing...

and i did BD on some of the days, why did I not hit the right day? last cycle i BD too early and this cycle, BD too late... my cycle seems to be avoiding me purposely....

i'm so disappointed now..

seeing all my friends like try once and pregnant already...

what is wrong with me... :(