Trying for Year 2010 Baby

crown

Yes, I am finally here :)

A self intro of myself. I am married since sep 08. diagnose PCOS more than half a yr ago. Recently due to high prolactin, went for brain MRI, found pituitary lesion behind my eye nerve, am gg operation soon

pumpkin101

was joking with a friend that if i could have a baby tiger this year. will name her or him xiao hu ... haha....

all the best to everyone who's TTC...

missixty

was joking with a friend that if i could have a baby tiger this year. will name her or him xiao hu ... haha....

all the best to everyone who's trying to concieve...
haha... "xiao hu" really sounds funny!! :tlaugh:

btw, heard from my friends that this year, tiger year is quite good for giving birth... is this true??

pumpkin101

btw, heard from my friends that this year, tiger year is quite good for giving birth... is this true??
maybe... because the baby tiger might "ke" someone in the family depending on the person's year of birth. So, there are many factors to consider.

Oh BTW, 2 years later will be dragon's yr. If can conceive during that year, lagi duper best. I shall name my child xiao long... long er... haha....

shiseru

maybe... because the baby tiger might "ke" someone in the family depending on the person's year of birth. So, there are many factors to consider.

Oh BTW, 2 years later will be dragon's your. If can conceive during that year, lagi duper best. I shall name my child xiao long... long er... haha....

Wow masterpiece "Xiao Hu" or "Hu er" then ""Xiao Long" or "Long er" tsk tsk :D

hi there

I am reporting in after a long while
We did our 1st IUI on 16 Jan and it was busted. Cruel. AF visited punctually on CD28.

Gosh.. its getting emotionally draining.

Last edited:

lynntryinghard

let me start the ball rolling since i can't find any post on this topic...

any mummy here trying to conceive a cub baby...

for me hubby & me tried out the last month..sadly to say that my AF visit me last week...:embarrassed:
Hi Winnie!!!:)

I'm 34 this year and I've been trying to conceive since last 2 years after I got married. This is my 2nd marriage, I have a 12 year old daughter from my previous marriage...And recently, I missed my menses, LMP was 22nd Dec 2009 till now still no menses...

Tried 2 pregnancy test kits and both turned up NEGATIVE!!! My dreams are shattered. I'm thinking of seeing Dr Chen Lin Han by end of this month and I hope there will be luck for me too this year...

All the best to you too dear.

Best regards,
Lynn

Waibc2008

Hi Shiseru & Oppsgal,
dun lose heart & keep trying! Most important thing is to free yourself from the stress of making babies. Just go ahead & enjoy making love with your hubby!

Also u should build up your bodies in preparation for the babies. For me, i take cordeceps & bird nests on a regular basis before & during pregnancy. Should also free yourself from stress at work.

26JMC

even its good year, must provided we got pregnant and give birth to a healthy bb ah.

jiayou lor. i only hope i will have a successful n healthy pregnancy, doesnt matter which year is gd or bad