EDD in MAR 2010

jasintha

Hello..to all mummies to be.I'm new to this forum n thread....am ardy 7 mths preggers...am Super anxious! First pregnancy!!! Due early March 2010....:Dancing_wub:

angelwendy

Hello..to all mummies to be.I'm new to this forum n thread....am ardy 7 mths preggers...am Super anxious! First pregnancy!!! Due early March 2010....:Dancing_wub:

Congrats jasintha.... welcome to join us.. urs is a boy or gal??:001_302:

serendipity

angelwendy, may I trouble you to msn me the details of the meet up? Wun be logging in too often.

chocbuzz, if you are signing up with Origins Jamu, want to do so together to be entitled the buddy promotion? My friend tried them earlier this year, says not bad.

Buddy Promotion

You & your Buddy ( sister, friend, colleague or relative) can each have an extra FREE gift for any post natal massage package booked together. ( applicable during promotion period only )..
Free Gift option
  1. Spa Body Scrub
  2. SureClean Surface disinfectant cleaner
  3. Detox shower gel

angelwendy

angelwendy, may I trouble you to msn me the details of the meet up? Wun be logging in too often.

chocbuzz, if you are signing up with Origins Jamu, want to do so together to be entitled the buddy promotion? My friend tried them earlier this year, says not bad.

Buddy Promotion

You & your Buddy ( sister, friend, colleague or relative) can each have an extra FREE gift for any post natal massage package booked together. ( applicable during promotion period only )..
Free Gift option
  1. Spa Body Scrub
  3. Detox shower gel

Do i have ur msn ar? sorry.. i might have forgotten.. ur msn email is?

canisque

Even i can go.. i also on confinment... my mum sure dont't let me go out so long ...:err: sad... is ok.. wait for the next one..
but i thought of getting d big items earlier like breast pump, steriliser, bottle warmer etc2.. anyone knows where i can get these cheap? or any recommendations on brands?

have you guys gotten a car seat or stroller?

angelwendy

but i thought of getting d big items earlier like breast pump, steriliser, bottle warmer etc2.. anyone knows where i can get these cheap? or any recommendations on brands?

have you guys gotten a car seat or stroller?

My breast pump is pass over de... just need to change new parts.. the steriliser i buy from babyhyper mart buy de.. that time got promo... we bought $ 32... if i'm not wrong.. i buy not branded de.. just very normal brand.. for car seat & stroller haven buy yet.. but will be buying Carpella....

serendipity

wendy, too many ppl in yr msn liao? haha. the yahoo.com.sg.

canisque, can go metro to see see. bedding can buy if you bought a cot already? anyway for babies need very basic stuff, mattress, protector, bedsheet, 2 bolsters. no need to buy an entire set for now. i bought car seat and stroller already, the latter i also bought capella. capella's distributor is taimes at chai chee. breast pump, steriliser, bottle warmer depends on what brands you want to get. Medela pumps can get import sets from motherhood forum. steraliser and warmer if you can wait for philips carnival next year it's worth the wait. usually 30% to 40% discount.

chocbuzz

Buddy Promotion

Free Gift option
  1. Spa Body Scrub
  3. Detox shower gel

Okie on! think i'll be signing up for the 5 days session @ $398. U?

Welcome to the forum! :Dancing_tongue: Let's us know if you havg a boy or gal okie?

hehehe hello! edd may not be accurate anyway. who knows we deliver on the same day! Where will you be delivering?
I'm delivering at KKH. hw bout u?

chocbuzz

Not really... i m ok with anything.. so pls confirm the date & time.. can sms or call me 91095809...:001_302:
Okie. Here's the details of our meet-up

Date: 16th Jan 2010 (Sat)
TIme: 12 noon
Venue: Plaza Singapura (Level 1 Atrium) - Lets meet outside The Coffee Connoisseur (TCC) if no objections?

Can we also confirm who is going? So far, myself, angelwendy, serendpity... anyone else??

chocbuzz

wendy, too many ppl in your msn ? haha. the yahoo.com.sg.

canisque, can go metro to see see. bedding can buy if you bought a cot already? anyway for babies need very basic stuff, mattress, protector, bedsheet, 2 bolsters. no need to buy an entire set for now. i bought car seat and stroller already, the latter i also bought capella. capella's distributor is taimes at chai chee. breast pump, steriliser, bottle warmer depends on what brands you want to get. Medela pumps can get import sets from motherhood forum. steraliser and warmer if you can wait for philips carnival next year it's worth the wait. usually 30% to 40% discount.
Will be getting a stroller this xmas weekend... likely to get capella brand... chk out robinsons sale!
Yah thanks, will also check out the medela brand at the bulk purchase forum... heard its cheaper..

angelwendy

Will be getting a stroller this xmas weekend... likely to get capella brand... chk out robinsons sale!
Yah thanks, will also check out the medela brand at the bulk purchase forum... heard its cheaper..

U mean Robinson got sale for capella....?