EDD in MAR 2010

chocbuzz

Hey Chocbuzz.. thanks for the info that you send me... but... :embarrassed: too bad the stroller is not the one i'm looking for... the promo one is the mini one.. mine want the big one... too bad... but anyway.. thanks ya..:001_302: will see if got other promotion....

No prob! :Dancing_tongue:

angelwendy

Hey Mummies:

My baby ger is due on 25 Mar 10. First pregnancy, Thomson~

Have not prepared anything yet~

Any tips?

:wong19:

Hi Terasey.... welcome to join us:Dancing_tongue:.... me also first baby... hee.. must be excited... have u start buying baby things??

serendipity

angelwendy, you want S705 right? Go taime pte ltd at chai chee level 4 and 7. It's around $295 for new when there is discount..and possibly $180 for a display set.

sharonk, this year carnival sale is april and nov, if i dun recall wrongly. Can try using boiling method in the meantime. Otherwise, I think pigeon got some steraliser promo at the major dept stores too.

Last edited:

angelwendy

angelwendy, you want S705 right? Go taime pte ltd at chai chee level 4 and 7. It's around $295 for new when there is discount..and possibly $180 for a display set.

sharonk, this year carnival sale is april and nov, if i dont recall wrongly. Can try using boiling method in the meantime. Otherwise, I think pigeon got some steraliser promo at the major dept stores too.

Ok thanks alot... i will go check it out....:001_302: so how on 17 jan?? confirm ma?

terasey

Hi I have not... Decide to b on budget n waiting for hand me downs. Alot told me not to buy n wait for mummies to give... Actually nt sure wad I need too

angelwendy

Hi I have not... Decide to b on budget n waiting for hand me downs. Alot told me not to buy n wait for mummies to give... Actually not sure what I need too
yup u can ask for pass down also before u start buying.. so no need waste money..:001_302: maybe u see some of the things u can buy first if it got discount... :Dancing_tongue:

terasey

yup u can ask for pass down also before u start buying.. so no need waste money..:001_302: maybe u see some of the things u can buy first if it got discount... :Dancing_tongue:
just searched for antenatal classes. omg, din noe i need to go during my 2nd trimester, maybe not able to make it for the last 2 lessons. :(

anyone going for the Jan class for thomson medical centre? They only say weekday, dunno is which day. Also, where is the location? I heard some say AMk Hub?

angelwendy

just searched for antenatal classes. omg, did not know i need to go during my 2nd trimester, maybe not able to make it for the last 2 lessons. :(

anyone going for the Jan class for thomson medical centre? They only say weekday, dont know is which day. Also, where is the location? I heard some say AMk Hub?
I got the address:001_302:..... Address:
Teng Hong Departmental Store
Address: Blk 722 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 #01-2831
Tel : 64567127 (i have not tried calling their number before....but we always passed by this shop on weekends)

Location is next to AMK Polyclinic.

Asia Travel : Map of Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic (NHG) (S) 560723

you can see Blk 722 in the map.

OK i just called the number provided and verified the address i posted here whether its the same shop i have walked passed every weekend at Blk 722 AMK central~~ lolzzz

its the right one

Opening hours EVERYDAY (incl PHs and Sundays) are from: 11am to 8.30pm

terasey

I got the address:001_302:..... Address:
Teng Hong Departmental Store
Address: Blk 722 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 #01-2831
Tel : 64567127 (i have not tried calling their number before....but we always passed by this shop on weekends)

Location is next to AMK Polyclinic.

Asia Travel : Map of Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic (NHG) (S) 560723

you can see Blk 722 in the map.

OK i just called the number provided and verified the address i posted here whether its the same shop i have walked passed every weekend at Blk 722 AMK central~~ lolzzz

its the right one

Opening hours EVERYDAY (incl PHs and Sundays) are from: 11am to 8.30pm
thank you!!!! so the class is only held in AMK, nowhere else.

chocbuzz

just searched for antenatal classes. omg, did not know i need to go during my 2nd trimester, maybe not able to make it for the last 2 lessons. :(

anyone going for the Jan class for thomson medical centre? They only say weekday, dont know is which day. Also, where is the location? I heard some say AMk Hub?

Hi terasey, no worries. still got time for antenatal class. Am only beginning my class in early Jan in Mt A cos Dec was fully booked.. :err:
Btw, ur EDD is 3 days away from mine!.... :001_302:

icy_haze

Hi all mummies,

Merry Christmas n Happy new year!!!

I'm Genevieve and is new here. My EDD is on 03/03/10.

Was wondering have any of you booked appointment for the malay massage lady for after birth?

If you have wat are the charges like?

princessmama

heh the thread is sounding more and more excitin! hee...i joined the april thread but has been following the march thread cos my baby might come out earlier since mine is really the begining of april...

I am going for the thomoson parentcraft lessons in jan on tue at amk hub...wonder if anyone is going the same time..=D