EDD in MAR 2010

terasey

haha yup... today going to city square shop for baby things.... hope my feet won't hurt...

What did you manage to buy? Think you will be too happy shopping for bb stuff and not pain~

I am going to AMK central tomorrow with my sis.. need to look for bigger size clothings.. cant fit any bottoms now...

not sure what to buy also...:shyxxx:

terasey

Hi Mummies,

Anyone of you going for the cord blood thingy? I'm considering though......

I did think about it. But after reading more articles on the stem cell technology.. my hubby and i decided to donate it to the blood bank. As usually one cannot benefit directly from one's cord blood, and the stem cells can be obtained from bone marrow too..

hopefully can use it to help others ba.. IN RETURN, my bb ger be safe too :):wong19:

terasey

hello mummies.... been missing for awhile. busy preparing for my childrens' school stuffs... anyway update on myself.. i had my check up 2 days ago. had a scan and im so happy to know my baby's weight.. 1.47kg
during the scan, baby was moving about all the time... the sonographer pointed out that my baby's cheeks are chubby and indeed i saw his chubby cheeks so visibly, obviously chubby looking from the outline of the cheeks... doc says everything is fine and i'll be seeing the doc in a mths time... which is end of the month. oh ya this time round saw his "male thing" so clearly hehe... am so excited already .. its a start of a new year, and im very looking forward to march :D

WISHING ALL MUMMIES HAPPY NEW YEAR..
MAY 2010 WILL BE A BLESSING FOR ALL FOR US..
TAKE CARE ALL....

so happy for you~ i am going to see my gynae this wed, 060110. hehehe the last i heard, my bb ger was 686g, now dunno how much~

so excited~!:tlaugh:

angelwendy

What did you manage to buy? Think you will be too happy shopping for baby stuff and not pain~

I am going to AMK central tomorrow with my sis.. need to look for bigger size clothings.. cant fit any bottoms now...

not sure what to buy also...:shyxxx:

hee... i bought... the bean pillow.... & also detegent for washing baby clothes... & also cotton.. still got things haven buy yet.... oh i think Amk hub got sell big size de... there is a shop called york... u can try...

terasey

hee... i bought... the bean pillow.... & also detegent for washing baby clothes... & also cotton.. still got things have not buy yet.... oh i think Amk hub got sell big size ... there is a shop called york... you can try...
my hubby say he will make the bean pillow.. dunno true or not.

ooo~ i maybe start looking at the sterilisers and stuff.. haha, abit late i noe. haven bought anything yet... so ganjiong.

today just wen to ikea to see chest drawer to put in my room for bb stuff then mil say no need to buy so early. :(

everyone taking it very easy.... thinking its still far...:err:

angelwendy

my hubby say he will make the bean pillow.. dont know true or not.

ooo~ i maybe start looking at the sterilisers and stuff.. haha, abit late i know. have not bought anything yet... so ganjiong.

today just wen to ikea to see chest drawer to put in my room for baby stuff then mother in law say no need to buy so early. :(

everyone taking it very easy.... thinking its still far...:err:
i feel that is a bit hard to make bean pillow by ur own... cause u need sewing machine.. & i bought it at onli $19.90... still can choose the design.. the onli thing that is not good is.. it is a bit light... last time old ppl do is more heavy.... haha... if ur hubby make it.. it will be very meaningful...:001_302: so we'll see...

u should go buy early... don't listen to wat others say.. cause my granny also say is still too early.. but u gotta think this way... now is already 3rd tri liao.. if don't buy now & pack then when? till we r too tired or heavy to walk?? i never listen to her nag... we just buy.... better to be early then last min....

as for the sterilisers.. u can get now if they got any promotion going on... i never buy milk warmer... i just warm it in hot water...

chocbuzz

Hi, just wanna ask... anyone here intending to use a mixture of cloth and disposable diapers? or use all diaposables?

Not too sure if got time and energy to wash cloth diapers... :nah:

princessmama

HAHa sorry had been busy...oh dear i think i m quite a kiasu mama...first child so everything also get.

Regarding the parent craft I called thomoson to tell them i wan a weekday class then they told me the next earliest available date. Very hard to call in so i suggest calling during the off peak hours like 10 am or 2pm that kind of timing. The last lesson will end when i am 36 weeks so hopefully baby guai guai stay inside till 40 weeks.

I also signed up for stem cord. There are many diseases that can be cured using stem cells yet there are also many diseases that cant. Since she is our first child we decided to jus buy and then can use for subsequent siblings. Act as our own pool of stem cells but we will ask our gynae. Signed up before asking him as there was offer...haha...but if your are interested to sign up with stem cord do let me know cos the annual fee is reduced by $50 per person that's linked together...they take it as reference fee...so $50 deducted for my annual fee $50 deducted for yours so it is like a win win situation for both of us considering having a baby is quite exp.

I bought quite alot of stuff during the christmas sale and though then i was still in my late 2nd tri i m already feelin quite tired hee...before baby out i calculated we have spent abt 11k on her with all the classes, gynae visits etc.

I planned to use both cloth and disposables. cloth at home and disposables when out. Bought the bumwear cloth diapers.exp but hopefully i am disciplined to use and wash. From their website it seems easier than the conventional ones cos no need to scrub. Jus rinse and soak and use washing machine. I have yet to try it out but reading it seems easy...ha

terasey

HAHa sorry had been busy...oh dear i think i m quite a kiasu mama...first child so everything also get.

Regarding the parent craft I called thomoson to tell them i want a weekday class then they told me the next earliest available date. Very hard to call in so i suggest calling during the off peak hours like 10 am or 2pm that kind of timing. The last lesson will end when i am 36 weeks so hopefully baby guai guai stay inside till 40 weeks.

I also signed up for stem cord. There are many diseases that can be cured using stem cells yet there are also many diseases that cant. Since she is our first child we decided to just buy and then can use for subsequent siblings. Act as our own pool of stem cells but we will ask our gynae. Signed up before asking him as there was offer...haha...but if your are interested to sign up with stem cord do let me know cos the annual fee is reduced by $50 per person that's linked together...they take it as reference fee...so $50 deducted for my annual fee $50 deducted for yours so it is like a win win situation for both of us considering having a baby is quite exp.

I bought quite alot of stuff during the christmas sale and though then i was still in my late 2nd tri i m already feelin quite tired hee...before baby out i calculated we have spent about 11k on her with all the classes, gynae visits etc.

I planned to use both cloth and disposables. cloth at home and disposables when out. Bought the bumwear cloth diapers.exp but hopefully i am disciplined to use and wash. From their website it seems easier than the conventional ones cos no need to scrub. just rinse and soak and use washing machine. I have yet to try it out but reading it seems easy...ha
i am signing up for the 19 jan class at amk hub~ hehe.

as for the diapers, i will use disposable for the first few months as guess will be too tired to wash. will switch to cloth diapers when i feel better.. but if use cloth diapers right from start will save a lot of money since bb poos alot?

princessmama

Hey that means you will be attending the same class as me!!...7-9pm class right? so cool!!!!

I plan to use cloth diapers after 1 month cos newborn change too many times no time to wash and i need to get used to her and also established some patterns eg breastfeedin and resting so i dun think i have the energy to wash diapers

hello mummies.... been missing for awhile. busy preparing for my childrens' school stuffs... anyway update on myself.. i had my check up 2 days ago. had a scan and im so happy to know my baby's weight.. 1.47kg
during the scan, baby was moving about all the time... the sonographer pointed out that my baby's cheeks are chubby and indeed i saw his chubby cheeks so visibly, obviously chubby looking from the outline of the cheeks... doc says everything is fine and i'll be seeing the doc in a mths time... which is end of the month. oh ya this time round saw his "male thing" so clearly hehe... am so excited already .. its a start of a new year, and im very looking forward to march :D

WISHING ALL MUMMIES HAPPY NEW YEAR..
MAY 2010 WILL BE A BLESSING FOR ALL FOR US..
TAKE CARE ALL....
Hee...hee... so happy for you :) I'm looking fwd for my growth scan this thurs, so excited... wonder hw he looks like :001_302:

Happy New Year to all March Mummies-to-be.
EDD is getting nearer & nearer; energy level dropped so much when hit the 3rd milestone. :nah:
Yup me too.. getting really tired sometimes... & also cannot sit or walk for too long....
Despite not putting on too much weight but stil felt the strain. Jia you!

Hi mummies =D

I'm pretty new here. EDD on march too =X
Hope to make more new friends here! =D
Welcome abroad :Dancing_wub: When is yr EDD? boy or gal?

Hi, just wanna ask... anyone here intending to use a mixture of cloth and disposable diapers? or use all diaposables?

Not too sure if got time and energy to wash cloth diapers... :nah:
As for me, I prefer the disposable types. Time & energy will be important for the baby arrival.

angelwendy

Hi all mummy i just came back from my checkup... baby is a little heavy then expected... gynae was a bit shock... :err: cause control my intake of food more....:err::err:

terasey

Hi all mummy i just came back from my checkup... baby is a little heavy then expected... gynae was a bit shock... :err: cause control my intake of food more....:err::err:
ooo~ nvm as long as healthy can liao~!

Hey that means you will be attending the same class as me!!...7-9pm class right? so cool!!!!

I plan to use cloth diapers after 1 month cos newborn change too many times no time to wash and i need to get used to her and also established some patterns eg breastfeedin and resting so i dont think i have the energy to wash diapers
hehe~ now waiting for the Parentcraft to confirm my registration. mailed the chq last week for the FBI and the class.. not sure if they actually respond fast.

And yeah, sure no energy to wash diapers....:shyxxx:

chocbuzz

okie thanks all, think i'll also just stick to disposables. My mum was a bit shocked when I said to use all disposables, but i guess times are different... heh :001_302:

chocbuzz

angelwendy, did your gynae say anything or express any concern about your baby's weight gain? If not I guesss should be ok bah, so no worries k...

angelwendy

angelwendy, did your gynae say anything or express any concern about your baby's weight gain? If not I guesss should be ok bah, so no worries k...

he just asked me not to eat too much... i think he scare the baby weight will be too heavy after another 4 weeks.... he never reali say much.. but just can see that he is shock...:tlaugh: as long as healthy i'm not that worried....