EDD in MAR 2010

chocbuzz

Hi All March Mummy... i have been admitted to Kandang Kerbau Hospital ytd... due to bleeding... so now was staying in Kandang Kerbau Hospital.... done CTG & scan.... baby is fine... just that there is still spotting.. so gotta wait till tomorrow & see what my gynae have to say... Hopefully i can go home tomorrow... feel so boring here... cause i needed rest in bed...:embarrassed:
angelwendy, take a gd rest and dont worrk too much k. ur baby will be fine. Take care! :wong19:

angelwendy

Hi all... i just discharge today....:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:Actually doc wanted me to stay one more day.. but i don't wan... so went home... finally.... everything is ok....:001_302:

Hi All March Mummy... i have been admitted to Kandang Kerbau Hospital ytd... due to bleeding... so now was staying in Kandang Kerbau Hospital.... done CTG & scan.... baby is fine... just that there is still spotting.. so gotta wait till tomorrow & see what my gynae have to say... Hopefully i can go home tomorrow... feel so boring here... cause i needed rest in bed...:embarrassed:
Hi all... i just discharge today....:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:Actually doc wanted me to stay one more day.. but i dont't want... so went home... finally.... everything is ok....:001_302:
Oh dear! angelwendy, do take care of yrself. Had been busy lately, only got to find out when I logged in today. Thanks God! Pls rest well , you are almost there, jiayou! Cnt wait to hear your good news sn :tlaugh:

my edd is 18mar10... jia you and good luck to all of us...
Hi, we are 2 days diff. Jiayou & have a smooth delivery :tlaugh:

[/quote

Hi Anglewendy,
HOPE you can go home tomorrow.you must take good care.my edd very near with you.
Yann, jiayou & have a smooth delivery. Pls update us when both of you had given birth ya :001_302:

angelwendy

Hi all... just came back from my check up @ KKH & also sign up the package for ward le...:001_302: baby is very healthy... weight 2.5kg... but the face is facing my butt -_-"... haha....

Hi all... just came back from my check up @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital & also sign up the package for ward ...:001_302: baby is very healthy... weight 2.5kg... but the face is facing my butt -_-"... haha....
Heehee...so cute, butt position. Mummy dun fart at my face hor :tlaugh:

Hw much did u pay for the package?

sharonk

Hi all... just came back from my check up @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital & also sign up the package for ward ...:001_302: baby is very healthy... weight 2.5kg... but the face is facing my butt -_-"... haha....

Hello. i had given birth to my girl. She was too eager to come out. As she is still consider pre-term bb gootta stay in special care under observation of the nurses & baby doctors there. She has yet to learn to suck properly. Probably next week she can be discharge.

Wendy, was msning you that day. evening my labour pain started. sighh. but glad that everything was over.

angelwendy

Hello. i had given birth to my girl. She was too eager to come out. As she is still consider pre-term baby gootta stay in special care under observation of the nurses & baby doctors there. She has yet to learn to suck properly. Probably next week she can be discharge.

Wendy, was msning you that day. evening my labour pain started. sighh. but glad that everything was over.
Oh finally u have given birth liao... ya i guess is better that she come out rather then u stay in KKH... cause can be quite depress staying there... don't worry ur gal will be ok... very soon she will be home... :001_302: so how many Kg is she? & how long is ur labour?

haha... is it? when we msn... u don't feel very pain?? still can type with me... haha... but anyway i'm happy that both of u r ok.. cause this 2 days i never see u in msn...

angelwendy

Heehee...so cute, butt position. Mummy dont fart at my face :tlaugh:

Hw much did you pay for the package?

haha... ya i guess i won't fart at him.. haha:001_302::001_302:.....

my package... i booked B1 ward payment for cash is $1278.... if u wanna see i can post u the link...

angelwendy

Hey Wendy,
Since you have already paid your Dr for the package. Make sure he do a good job and be there. There is some feedback where they say they book the doc but he never come cos attending to some others.

They say that there r case that when the doc got big opt to do then they will ask someone else to come... but after that he will still make time to come & see me... cause as for me... since i already a TPS... & is under the same gynae all this while... if i take the classic package.. it will be a waste...

yann

Hello. i had given birth to my girl. She was too eager to come out. As she is still consider pre-term baby gootta stay in special care under observation of the nurses & baby doctors there. She has yet to learn to suck properly. Probably next week she can be discharge.

:elvis:Wahh congtrs to.rest well ok.

yann

Oh dear! angelwendy, do take care of yrself. Had been busy lately, only got to find out when I logged in today. Thanks God! Pls rest well , you are almost there, jiayou! Cnt wait to hear your good news sn :tlaugh:

Hi, we are 2 days diff. Jiayou & have a smooth delivery :tlaugh:

Yann, jiayou & have a smooth delivery. Pls update us when both of you had given birth ya :001_302:

Thank you.
Hope all march mummy have a good luck ok.:Dancing_wub:

angelwendy

Hey how is all the march mummy?? so far no news from u guys liao... must be bz with CNY or preparing for ur Newborn.... :001_302: