EDD in MAR 2010

angelwendy

hmm, anyway my gynae said that unless bleeding like 2nd day of menses or contractions every 5mins then need to go hospital. if contractions every 5mins then go not too late?

me so emo now, just want hubby to be with me most of the time but he just can't understand. sigh. next life i want to be a man.
haha i also think that 5 min is already last min... better be safe... go early.. just in case if baby wan out... cause some ppl very fast de...:001_302: y emo?? u must let ur hubby know wat is in ur mind... dont keep to urself... is very normal now to get emo.. cause i sometime cry alot too... u must take care of ur health.. dont think too many unhappy things....

hello mummies... congrats to those who have given birth... life pretty busy now that edd is drawing near for all of us... i believe many are excited and looking forward to holding our newborn... :)
for me, energy levels have surged downhill making me more tired... just recovered from fever few days ago. still having cough and i have no appetite nowadays but am thirstier often now i guess due to the hot weather...
feeling heavier and getting backache often.. my bottom belly is aching sometimes felt like contractions... have an appt tomorrow but i think i might skip it or postponed it cos it clashes with my daughter's school hrs...

hey, cny s around the corner, wishing this chance to wish all chinese mummies happy chinese new year... may your god bless you always.. not sure when will be my next post cos im sure everyone's busy with the preparation for our bundle of joy :)
till then take care mummies
keep in touch in here...

haha i also think that 5 min is already

last min... better be safe... go early.. just in case if baby want out... cause some ppl very fast ...:001_302: y emo?? you must let your hubby know what is in your mind... dont keep to yourself... is very normal now to get emo.. cause i sometime cry alot too... you must take care of your health.. dont think too many unhappy things....

angelwendy

hello mummies... congrats to those who have given birth... life pretty busy now that edd is drawing near for all of us... i believe many are excited and looking forward to holding our newborn... :)
for me, energy levels have surged downhill making me more tired... just recovered from fever few days ago. still having cough and i have no appetite nowadays but am thirstier often now i guess due to the hot weather...
feeling heavier and getting backache often.. my bottom belly is aching sometimes felt like contractions... have an appt tomorrow but i think i might skip it or postponed it cos it clashes with my daughter's school hours...

hey, cny s around the corner, wishing this chance to wish all chinese mummies happy chinese new year... may your god bless you always.. not sure when will be my next post cos im sure everyone's busy with the preparation for our bundle of joy :)
keep in touch in here...
Take care of urself ya... as the weather is really a killer.... ya i also drinking lots of water nowdays.... & hope that u enjoy ur new year...:001_302: Happy new year....

kinberuri

jean1986. :

smile! we are almost there le. Dont sulk k? Understand how u feel. U are more fortunate than me le cos i have like don have spouse de lo. So consider as a single mom as we are consider as unoffically seperation.

sharonk

jean1986. :

smile! we are almost there . Dont sulk k? Understand how you feel. you are more fortunate than me cos i have like dont have spouse . So consider as a single mom as we are consider as unoffically seperation.

Yes. Almost there. Just 1 step away you can cuddle your baby. Thats what you have to pysco yourself when in the labour.

Jia You k!!! Life wun b easy for single mum. Gotta hang on there for the sake of your baby. :) Happy New Year everyone!

jean1986

is very normal now to get emo.. cause i sometime cry alot too... you must take care of your health.. dont think too many unhappy things....
ya.. hubby wan his own time also, cause now i not working , financially stressed also.

jean1986. :

smile! we are almost there . Dont sulk k? Understand how you feel. you are more fortunate than me cos i have like dont have spouse . So consider as a single mom as we are consider as unoffically seperation.
i really think single moms are so strong.. they have to handle everything themselves. yes. almost there.. just few more weeks!

Hey how is all the march mummy?? so far no news from you guys ... must be bz with CNY or preparing for your Newborn.... :001_302:
Hi... congrats ya... the days is nearer for you already...:Dancing_wub: me having my next appt on sat... but i will let doc know that i got the same feeling as you also... feeling a bit pain below... & also some kind of stretching & opening feeling... but no bleeding... hope mine will be a little open now... so that will be a more shorter delivery.... good luck to you ya... i might ask doc to induce me earlier as well.. but gotta see what my gynae say...
Have all the mummy got their things ready??:001_302::001_302::001_302: we r almost there ...
Was busy preparing for cny. 2 days ago was my 35wks appt, alrdy make payment for my admission. My next appt will be 2wks from now, gynae told me that will scan for baby development and baby weight.

Yup, almost got all things ready except for setting up the nursery. tomorrow goin to mothercare to make some final purchases.

Week 36 tomorrow for me. Gynae check up is this fri and if he ain't head down by then....I am sooo dead.

I-am-so-tired. Period.
serendipity, be strong & hang in there. 3rd tri was a test for endurance, patient and hard work. we r all goin to make it thru, jiayou :Dancing_wub:

Hi all march mummies!

Any march mummies dilated already? When for 36th week checkup today and I'm 2-3cm dilated already, so excited!

Kind of expected it coz have some (very little) bloody discharge on saturday & keep feeling that my below is "splitting open" and something is sqeezing thru'.

Doc says "gonna deliver" anytime from now. If not, gonna induce on the 17th coz my mum chose the date for my girl, and doc gave green light =D

All the best to the other mummies to be too!

Loveee,
Callie
Callie, so happy for you too! Inform us of yr good news ya, hav a smooth delivery :tlaugh:

feeling heavier and getting backache often.. my bottom belly is aching sometimes felt like contractions... have an appt tomorrow but i think i might skip it or postponed it cos it clashes with my daughter's school hours...

keep in touch in here...
Same same here but gonna be strong & hang on there....days are drawing nearer, looking fwd to the day and I cnt stopping smiling to myself :001_302:

angelwendy

ya.. hubby want his own time also, cause now i not working , financially stressed also.

Yup jean i can understand... be cause me also not working now.. so i know how stress it can be... used to cry when i think of it... but we just need to hang on.. & after birth we can start finding job again... so don't stress too much.. take it as a rest now... & also as long as u & ur hubby save here & there should be ok... so cheer up k...:001_302:

angelwendy

Was busy preparing for cny. 2 days ago was my 35wks appt, alrdy make payment for my admission. My next appt will be 2wks from now, gynae told me that will scan for baby development and baby weight.

So Lingerbell.. wat ward u taking?? u @ KKH or other hospital.. i just make payment on my last visit... i took B1....

angelwendy

Yes. Almost there. Just 1 step away you can cuddle your baby. Thats what you have to pysco yourself when in the labour.

Jia You k!!! Life wun b easy for single mum. Gotta hang on there for the sake of your baby. :) Happy New Year everyone!
Yup i agree is not ez for a single mum.. so Kinberuri u gotta JIA YOU.... we will be here to support u....:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:.....

By the way Sharonk.. have u added me in ur msn?? my email is kcaiyuan@yahoo.com.sg ... & have ur baby come home le ma??

angelwendy

Hey all March Mummy.. anyone start to have lots of dreams at night?? me lately have been having almost the same dream every night.. hee... dream that i going to give birth soon....:001_302:

kinberuri

hey all mummies,

u all can add me in msn too... errr
i think u give me i add u better cos it seems like there is a lot of spam spam adds. -_-"

ANyway no matter if its single mom anot, all of us JIA YOU! :) Don stress don stress! :) EVerything will be straighten when comes.

Think Become Things! Have Faith!

So Lingerbell.. what ward you taking?? you @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital or other hospital.. i just make payment on my last visit... i took B1....
I'm taking the A1 ward - kk, dwpayment $2080. For A1 & B1, toiletries and towels are provided so dun have to pack. :001_302: I keep forgetting stuffs and things to do, gonna start packing sn.....

Hey all March Mummy.. anyone start to have lots of dreams at night?? me lately have been having almost the same dream every night.. hee... dream that i going to give birth soon....:001_302:
I dun had vivid dreams cos cldnt slept well and usually not deep sleep. If you had this kind of dreams mean that it gonna happen sn for you. My fren dreamt that her water bag burst and true enuf it happened to her :eek:

jean1986

b1 ward provide towels. but i still pack my own towel. hehe

oh that time i dreamt my colleague pregnant, n then the next morning i called her she said she just found out she is expecting!

angelwendy

I'm taking the A1 ward - kk, dwpayment $2080. For A1 & B1, toiletries and towels are provided so dont have to pack. :001_302: I keep forgetting stuffs and things to do, gonna start packing sn.....

I dont had vivid dreams cos cldnt slept well and usually not deep sleep. If you had this kind of dreams mean that it gonna happen sn for you. My friend dreamt that her water bag burst and true enuf it happened to her :eek:
Really??? i have been dreaming since last week sun... but nothing happen so far... dream of water bag leak... take epi... & also baby is coming out.. haha.. so silly...

Wah so good taking A1..... me because now no work le.. so gotta save money then took B1... :embarrassed: but anyway is ok la... as long as my baby is healthy.... yup i think u better pack now.. just in case...