10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ting

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

maybe you shld let KW knw how you feel then get him to tell his mum...
have not book rit?? ask KW to TOK TO HIS MUM!!!
FAMILY BONDING!!!
yeah i dun think he will like the idea of his mum's frens gg also.
cos he alr know tt this trip is for bonding!!
if not i ask his family along for what..
but later will she feel im being petty.
i really dun wan those kinda estranged MIL n DIL relationships..
:(:( :(

CanCanMum

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

yeah lorr~
but actually, she is quite a nice lady deee.
even my parents n my aunt also say she is nice..
i admit she is nice to me n pin. n she also accepted pin readily.
but just that, WHY HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grrrr.
ehhh is his mum berri out going kind???

Ting

actually its good in a sense

so they all got their friends to entertain themselves

you can go parktor with KW mahhhh hahaaaaa

i like it worrrrhhhh the MORE the MERRIERRRR
i know... but then it defeats the purpose of this trip alr..

diymummy

wahahhahahhahahha

so sad hORrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ya loorrrr... Kekeke... I want to see you reach the Empress Dowager one. LOL!! iirc, got such a stage right? Hehehehe... It's like 50k posts or something like that.

hais, i dont know, i also didnt know she will ask.
i just told her... well, if no offer i doubt they wanna go too bahs.
its like, i just ask her if she n her daughter wanna join us to bintan when we gg there.
i just dont want her to feel left out lahs. i mean, she already have no hubby, KW not in SG, n her daughter also mostly not home cos she's working. plus KW's mum hold 2 jobs..
then even when KW is in SG, he is always with me also. i just feel that i dont want her to think we leave her out, then KW always go out with my parents.
you know how "mother in law" will think deee lahs.
she just called me ytd n ask me about it, then say she ask her 2 colliqs..
then i also LL say ohh, ok, i ask my dad about the details first..
then this morning she msg me tell me add another 2 ppl.
wah piangs..
later go complain to KW first. :p
Maybe coz she has been working, so thought it's a good break so decided to ask her friends? Coz if go, she scared later she alone.. You and KW go paktor.. Then her daughter don't know got bf or not or what... Maybe she thinking same age people easier to hang out laaa... :D

Since you told her you checking with your dad, if really difficult to, then just tell her cannot lorr... Bo bian dee mahh..

i also no mood to work...but no choice, have to force myself to work....need to prepare for my year-end closing...SIANZZ ARRRRRRR!!!!
My crazy month is in July and August. July do closing and August auditors come. Though I in IT but also got help accounts run report to answer to auditiors. I very sian auditors who ask me stupid qns. Got once this auditor ask me how come 1 purchase order got multiple reception note. I almost fainted man.

sunflowerlady

i also no mood to work...but no choice, have to force myself to work....need to prepare for my year-end closing...SIANZZ ARRRRRRR!!!!
me oso siannn...mth end..and have to finish early bcos of year end closing..

nowadays get tired so easily so most likely will be home too and watch long quan feng at 11pm.

ur andrea is sweety pie..so cute nehhh

lawla12

i know... but then it defeats the purpose of this trip already..

ermmm......

from my point of view (watch too much drama liaooo).....if kw's mum n her colleagues go....they enjoy themselves...then go back, all super happy...praise u for such gd lobang..then say if next time got lobang, rem to jio them...all these will make kw's mum FEEL GOOD rite....

so she happy = u oso happy .........in kw's mum's view, u already try to please her n her frds liaoooo....so u earn points liaooo....

Ting

Maybe coz she has been working, so thought it's a good break so decided to ask her friends? Coz if go, she scared later she alone.. You and KW go paktor.. Then her daughter dont't know got bf or not or what... Maybe she thinking same age people easier to hang out laaa... :D

Since you told her you checking with your dad, if really difficult to, then just tell her cannot lorr... Bo bian dee mahh..
true lahs.. my parents also there, but maybe she feels awkward cos she is alone???
i dunno.. KW also kpkb liaos. :p

anyway told KW nvm alr bahs, we go enjoy then his mum can entertain her frens.
SIGH~

i think im just not happy with the part tt she didnt exactly ask: is it ok if my frens join us?
rather she just say: i ask my colliqs to go also..

Ting

ermmm......

from my point of view (watch too much drama liaooo).....if kw's mum n her colleagues go....they enjoy themselves...then go back, all super happy...praise you for such good lobang..then say if next time got lobang, rem to jio them...all these will make kw's mum FEEL GOOD rite....

so she happy = you also happy .........in kw's mum's view, you already try to please her n her friends liaoooo....so you earn points liaooo....
:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

actually i did think of this also..LOL~ but i dun wan the REM TO JIO THEM AGAIN PART CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diymummy

true lahs.. my parents also there, but maybe she feels awkward cos she is alone???
i dont know.. KW also kpkb liaos. :p

anyway told KW nvm already bahs, we go enjoy then his mum can entertain her friends.
SIGH~

i think im just not happy with the part that she didnt exactly ask: is it ok if my friends join us?
rather she just say: i ask my colliqs to go also..
LOL!! Ok.. I know why you feel so bad liaooo... Just whisper to her, say this round is her dad give special offer.. Next round, check with you first before asking friends ;) Like in joking manner laaa...

Maybe she really super enthu forgotten to ask you :p

lawla12

darling... i went parkway but i cannot find koi bubble tea..
not in the shopping centre huh....
craving for it lei...

ALAMAK~

its not inside the shopping centre........

u know opp..tat hawker centre there......its there......there's a OCBC atm in the centre rite.....its the row of shops there (on the left side is the shops...on the right side is the hawker centre).....

u juz walk towards the row of shops...u will passby Q-bread, then taka jewellry...then tat Japan House (tat $2 shop)...then walk slightly down abit---KOI BUBBLE TEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beside koi bubble tea is the $10 (duno how much) hair cut shop....u can see quite a few seats outside deeeee......u wont miss it........

alternatively.....KOI bubble tea is directly opp(quite near laaa) sweet talk inside the hawker centre.......

fioncess

yeah i dont think he will like the idea of his mum's friends gg also.
cos he already know that this trip is for bonding!!
if not i ask his family along for what..
but later will she feel im being petty.
i really dont want those kinda estranged mother in law n daughter in law relationships..
:(:( :(
yu tell KW to tell his mum then say its he dun like lo... dun say ur name.. anyway he also really dun like ma...

me also siannn...month end..and have to finish early bcos of year end closing..

nowadays get tired so easily so most likely will be home too and watch long quan feng at 11pm.

your andrea is sweety pie..so cute nehhh
\
thanks but wat cute?
sunsun dearie i soooooooooooooooooooooooooo long nv tok to u lo....
got miss mi annot....
we like very busy at work hor.
you come i nv come.
i come you nv come.... =(

ermmm......

from my point of view (watch too much drama liaooo).....if kw's mum n her colleagues go....they enjoy themselves...then go back, all super happy...praise you for such good lobang..then say if next time got lobang, rem to jio them...all these will make kw's mum FEEL GOOD rite....

so she happy = you also happy .........in kw's mum's view, you already try to please her n her friends liaoooo....so you earn points liaooo....
lawla dearie.. i cannot find parkway koi bubble tea.. =(

Ting

LOL!! Ok.. I know why you feel so bad liaooo... Just whisper to her, say this round is her dad give special offer.. Next round, check with you first before asking friends ;) Like in joking manner laaa...

Maybe she really super enthu forgotten to ask you :p
hmmm i think KW will mention to her "lightly" next time dun invite outsiders/frens for family outing. :p
haha, maybe bahs, i hope no more next time..it is also weird lorr.
i mean, given the situation of me n KW now also..

Ting

yu tell KW to tell his mum then say its he dont like ... dont say your name.. anyway he also really dont like ...
haha he will do tt. he always try to keep a good image of me in front of his mum. :p
btu anyway, told him this time just let it pass, next time cannot alr.

PS: ANDREA'S PIC IS SOOOOO KAWAIIIII~:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

lawla dearie.. i cannot find parkway koi bubble tea.. =(

there u goooooooooo~:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

ALAMAK~

its not inside the shopping centre........

you know opp..that hawker centre there......its there......there's a OCBC atm in the centre rite.....its the row of shops there (on the left side is the shops...on the right side is the hawker centre).....

you just walk towards the row of shops...you will passby Q-bread, then taka jewellry...then that Japan House (that $2 shop)...then walk slightly down abit---KOI BUBBLE TEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beside koi bubble tea is the $10 (dont know how much) hair cut shop....you can see quite a few seats outside deeeee......you wont miss it........

alternatively.....KOI bubble tea is directly opp(quite near laaa) sweet talk inside the hawker centre.......

lawla12

PS: ANDREA'S PIC IS SOOOOO KAWAIIIII~:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

i love andrea's hair......its like "BOOMZ"

her hair really ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~ :shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

diymummy

hmmm i think KW will mention to her "lightly" next time dont invite outsiders/friends for family outing. :p
haha, maybe bahs, i hope no more next time..it is also weird lorr.
i mean, given the situation of me n KW now also..
Yeah... Know what you mean. But it's actually ok laa.. Since you and KW already have marriage plans in the works ;)

*Sayang Ting dearie* :wong19:

diymummy

LOL!! Ya lorr.. I also like Andrea's hair. Ethan like botak like that. LOL.

Ting

last time pin's hair also very thick~~but now like thinner lehs..
i miss pin baby time, like andrea, so chubby like michelin baby!!!!!!!

wait i try to upload pin's pic. :p

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.