10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

***sayang***
haha if its me i also will kick KW off. LOL!

maybe wanna change mattress?? i thought TV advertise dont know which brand, toss n turn also cant "feel"??
haha i rmb the wife use a frying pan to knock the hubby's head!!
HAHA! my bro dee mattress also lik tt lehh, flip n toss, another one wont noe.. tt's y last time i lik to let ashton slp there with my parents for his nap.. they wake up, he can still slp lik pig.. haha!

Ting

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

ya the main part is, she should ask is it okay anot, though you confirm will say ok, but still gonna ask...

but lik what beibei said, mayb tis is a good thing too.. haha.. if my mum, she wont go deee, so she will feel very weird going overseas with inlaws/inlaws-to-be.. so i suppose KW's mum feel the same way? haha..:tlaugh:
but she can get along very well with my parents..
they can chat for hrs when we meet up for dinner. (she will come my hse to sit sit n chat)
n when i asked, she was quite enthu n happy abt it..
i mean if she dun wan, she can just reject mahs..
she also say good to take one weekend off to relax n enjoy..

lawla12

you tell him say i lend him pin's bicycle he can use it there..
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
i never go before i also know lorr..

tat fellow no brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***sayang***
haha if its me i also will kick KW off. LOL!

maybe wanna change mattress?? i thought TV advertise dont know which brand, toss n turn also cant "feel"??
haha i rmb the wife use a frying pan to knock the hubby's head!!

i tink its Simons rite?????????

got count sheep deeee advertisment too rite?????

Ting

expensive ! those mattress cost minimumly.. 3k and above..

actually is bcoz he very big size.. compared to me. so we shld have bought a king size bed. i sometimes will whack him.. i abit ke lian him coz i made his aircon not cold enough.. thats why he toss and turn.
what brand is tt huh???

hmm, how abt giving him a fan n face him?
last time my dad also like tt, my mum super scared of cold deee but my dad on aircon, still can on fan on full blast n dun cover blankie, dun wear top...
pin now also same lorr, aircon or not, she also kick blankie away~

Ting

i tink its Simons rite?????????

got count sheep deeee advertisment too rite?????
ehhh i duno what brand, but i think the advertisement very funny~~
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Ting

HAHA! my bro dee mattress also lik that lehh, flip n toss, another one wont know.. that's y last time i lik to let ashton sleep there with my parents for his nap.. they wake up, he can still sleep lik pig.. haha!
pin horr, even if the hse crumbling down she can still ZzzzZZZZzzzZzz..
my hse last time reno(upgrading n installing lifts) she also can zzzzzz..
lion dance she also can zzzzzzzzzzz...

thepinkdot

what brand is that huh???

hmm, how about giving him a fan n face him?
last time my dad also like that, my mum super scared of cold deee but my dad on aircon, still can on fan on full blast n dont cover blankie, dont wear top...
pin now also same lorr, aircon or not, she also kick blankie away~
simmons..

my stupid ah lao.. cannot dun wear top.. coz will sneeze den catch cold. LOL! then nvm.. he still want to cover blanket coz comfort "thing"..

my daughter like him lor.. room not cold cold.. sleep very restless one..

apollo

pin horr, even if the house crumbling down she can still ZzzzZZZZzzzZzz..
my house last time reno(upgrading n installing lifts) she also can zzzzzz..
lion dance she also can zzzzzzzzzzz...
lik tt also can slp ahhh? last time when ash was younger, he was lik tt but now cannot liaooo.. esp when he hears his daddy come bk, just jump up and wan to play -.-||

Ting

simmons..

my stupid lao.. cannot dont wear top.. coz will sneeze then catch cold. LOL! then nvm.. he still want to cover blanket coz comfort "thing"..

my daughter like him .. room not cold cold.. sleep very restless one..
actually when i was young i also like tt..
i cannot slp if very warm, i will slp half way wake up n cry deee.
when i was young, shared room with my elder sis (2 room break into 1) then on aircon, but i still need the fan to face me...
but lucky for pin, she in whatever situation also can zzzzz..n is super deep mode kind... how u shake n call also no reaction.
wahahahahaha~
tts why everyone call her pigpig...
my elder sis call her piglet, younger sis call her fatfat n i call her chubby.
LOL~~
omg.. my dad n mum sometimes call her AH PUUUUIIIIII~~

but she ALWAYS tell us: MY NAME IS KAIPIN NOT XXXXX OK!!

Ting

lik that also can sleep ahhh? last time when ash was younger, he was lik that but now cannot liaooo.. esp when he hears his daddy come back, just jump up and want to play -.-||
can....even now also can..maybe used to it alr bahs.
cos chinatown always so noisy deee.
i also can slp thru any "noise" lol!!
my mum say she is like me.. but i think more like she is trained since NB.

thepinkdot

actually when i was young i also like that..
i cannot sleep if very warm, i will sleep half way wake up n cry deee.
when i was young, shared room with my elder sis (2 room break into 1) then on aircon, but i still need the fan to face me...
but lucky for pin, she in whatever situation also can zzzzz..n is super deep mode kind... how you shake n call also no reaction.
wahahahahaha~
tts why everyone call her pigpig...
my elder sis call her piglet, younger sis call her fatfat n i call her chubby.
LOL~~
omg.. my dad n mum sometimes call her PUUUUIIIIII~~

but she ALWAYS tell us: MY NAME IS KAIPIN NOT XXXXX OK!!
hahahahaha.. so funny. my daughter wont use her full name. to her, her name diana is like.. fake 1.. to be used outside only. LOL! she will say i am didi not XXXXX!

Ting

ytd my grandad n his wife came to visit us.. they just got back from China the day b4..
but felt so weird.. dunno what to talk to his wife abt.. she just keep calling pin BAOBEI BAOBEI. AIYOOOO~ BAOBEI ZHEN PIAOLIANG YAH~~
keep on repeating....

BTH~~ LOL~

Ting

hahahahaha.. so funny. my daughter wont use her full name. to her, her name diana is like.. fake 1.. to be used outside only. LOL! she will say i am didi not XXXXX!
tues night went movie with my cousin, she disturb her, change her surname to hers (my cousin) keep calling her CHUA KAIPIN. then pin BTH keep telling her: my name is not chua kaipin u know? i'm zhang kaipin, N1 snr, zhang kaipin u know?

hahaha super funny!:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

im thinking if next time give her christian name she will use it anot huh? cos everyone so used to calling her pin liaos.

thepinkdot

ytd my grandad n his wife came to visit us.. they just got back from China the day before..
but felt so weird.. dont know what to talk to his wife about.. she just keep calling pin BAOBEI BAOBEI. AIYOOOO~ BAOBEI ZHEN PIAOLIANG YAH~~
keep on repeating....

BTH~~ LOL~
his wife not ur grandma?! china lady? =X

sounds like how they talk.

Ting

his wife not your grandma?! china lady? =X

sounds like how they talk.
ehhh its his 3rd wife.. his first wife then is my grandma.. 2nd wife is stepgrandma... but this 3rd wife, only met her few times b4..
they also "secretly" ROM deee lorr.
then he move to china with her.
wah piangs she even younger than my parents.. think 40 plus or something..
the way she talk super kuazhang n her accent....n voice so sharp n LOUD.
sibei BTH~

i wonder how my grandpa com with her, he nvr spoke chi b4 for almost 20-30 yrs lor...he can only speak little eng, mostly is malay n hokkien.
:eek::eek::eek: ytd he speak chi also bits n pcs lorrr..
hahahahah~

thepinkdot

tues night went movie with my cousin, she disturb her, change her surname to hers (my cousin) keep calling her CHUA KAIPIN. then pin BTH keep telling her: my name is not chua kaipin you know? i'm zhang kaipin, N1 snr, zhang kaipin you know?

hahaha super funny!:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

im thinking if next time give her christian name she will use it anot huh? cos everyone so used to calling her pin liaos.
at this point no use 1.. my daughter dun even know her own chinese name! worse.. at some point the chinese teacher would just call her diana. eat too much banana liao. =X she is a fake chinese. don't even eat chinese food!

i don't like to change names for kids.. coz afterall, they've established their own identity with it. its very confusing for them and dun understand the logic of it.

Ting

at this point no use 1.. my daughter dont even know her own chinese name! worse.. at some point the chinese teacher would just call her diana. eat too much banana . =X she is a fake chinese. dont't even eat chinese food!

i dont't like to change names for kids.. coz afterall, they've established their own identity with it. its very confusing for them and dont understand the logic of it.
actually all along wanna give her christian name, but tt time, my ex is a malay so he like "force" me to put malay name, cos he say i alr chose the chi name..
IDIOT...
then after we seperate liaos, i dun wanna keep tt malay name, n i dun wan her to get used to tt name mahs, so we all call her pin..
but i think hv a eng name also more convenient next time.

thepinkdot

actually all along wanna give her christian name, but that time, my ex is a malay so he like "force" me to put malay name, cos he say i already chose the chi name..
IDIOT...
then after we seperate liaos, i dont wanna keep that malay name, n i dont want her to get used to that name mahs, so we all call her pin..
but i think have a eng name also more convenient next time.
hmm.. don't keep the malay name lor.. but what if next time she ask you mummy why i got eng name but you all never use? LOL!

allycat

Wow, u ladies are super. Its only page 3 when I turn in last night and its page 8 now!!!

allycat

All my kids also no eng names... Then Wen decided to call herself Angel and Yuan too decided to call herself Ashley. Wonder what the boys will want to be called when they are older.

Status
Not open for further replies.