10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepinkdot

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

anyways horrrr, that Bai Fong Wann smells terrible lehhhh

you all ate it before mehhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i just ate nia leh!!
like b4 i know i was preggers..
coz i wasn't feeling well.. =X

lawla12

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

thank you.... but i prefer tom yam favourrrrr.....
:tlaugh:

COOK ONE BIGGGGGGGGGG BOWL OF TOM YAN SOUP FOR ALMOND HANDSOME BROOOOOOOOOOOOO~

did u try the steamboat @ parkway??? really nice...u shd try!!!!!!!

they've another outlet @ novena square too...its call mini steamboat....its juz beside tat "zhen fa" live seafood (tat $18 buffet)....

autumn82

paracetamol -> eat vomit
Bufen -> ok

Slight flu only
Allergic to paracetamol?? *faintz*

Bufen for fever above 38.5deg only. How abt Voren? That can last for 12hrs. If slight flu, prob viral. Seen the doc?

almond

i help my sis's hubby to file.......he never contribute CPF at all......so i never touch anyting on it....

his NS pay when he reservist, is calculated based on what he submit for his IR8A~
yes. i also like that.... so if this year he file lesser than what he got for his pay, army will ask him pay back the excess.... if file higher, then army will top up... but your sis hubby will have to pay more medisave lorrr...

autumn82

pei ni ask me catch you and family to zoo tomorrow....
how?
:tlaugh::tlaugh:
U can try catching us at Mandai. I going over to pay respects to my late mum with 2 kids... :tlaugh:

autumn82

Will be 6 Assss, cos hubby n mine also begin with A. :001_302::001_302:

Declare lesser or loss, economy is bad so no biz. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
*faintz* The 6As family!!! Muahahahahahah :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

almond

COOK ONE BIGGGGGGGGGG BOWL OF TOM YAN SOUP FOR ALMOND HANDSOME BROOOOOOOOOOOOO~

did you try the steamboat @ parkway??? really nice...you should try!!!!!!!

they've another outlet @ novena square too...its call mini steamboat....its just beside that "zhen fa" live seafood (that $18 buffet)....
but yesterday you just scold me for telling the truth....

you mean the one at the food court? or the one at the basement alley...
wa... now talk about steamboat a bit giann..... but wife just call to say tonight likely to ot.... sianzzz half way....

almond

you can try catching us at Mandai. I going over to pay respects to my late mum with 2 kids... :tlaugh:
hahaha.... after that can go catch you? actually she keep bugging me since last week... yesterday she ask again... so... kekeke....

CanCanMum

my baObei got new bestie liaOOoooooooooo

SOBSssssssssssss

she dunnn wan me oredi

sob

sob

sob

byebye cruel wOrldddddddddddd

CanCanMum

kidddin laaaaaa

hahhaha

ever since the last trip u all went msia, nebber meet up againzz mehhhzzzzzz

lawla12

but yesterday you just scold me for telling the truth....

you mean the one at the food court? or the one at the basement alley...
wa... now talk about steamboat a bit giann..... but wife just call to say tonight likely to ot.... sianzzz half way....

LOL~....nv scold u laaaaa...only dump u out the window only...HHAHAHA~

yes yes...its tat mini steamboat @ b1 parkway.....

yes yes....if its far for u...u can go novena square yaaaa

ok--me go eat lunchie 1st..brb~

CanCanMum

let me mourn in silence for 5 minutes, in remembrance of uncle nics youngest brother who passed away in Year 2008 on this same day, 01 April 2010. This year is the 3rd year he left uncle nic. His brother was only 28 when he passed away:wong19:

autumn82

hahaha.... after that can go catch you? actually she keep bugging me since last week... yesterday she ask again... so... kekeke....
:err::err::err: Another day laa.. By the time we are done, almost noon liaooo.. Nowadays the weather at Semb, afternoons all rainy except yesterday but yesterday started raining at 5pm++! So rained thruout the week. :p

I think you go zoo, start the journey at 9am.. Coz the show times also quite limited..

areane

this one, Layman term is call automatic dee.... you dont't have to declare, government say got income tax, means got medisave...
hey!! you are here.. I want to ask you..

autumn82

*bitEs baObei*

*mOleSt lawla dearie viOlently*

:tlaugh:

allycat

Aiyo, really too fast and hard to catch up..... Breathless leeeeeee

autumn82

let me mourn in silence for 5 minutes, in remembrance of uncle nics youngest brother who passed away in Year 2008 on this same day, 01 April 2010. This year is the 3rd year he left uncle nic. His brother was only 28 when he passed away:wong19:
I just told Belle, today's April Fool day, later go play a joke at your classmate. :p

almond

!!!!! Speaking of the angel.... :p

LOL. HorhOoorr brO!! :p
she not angel... she not devil also...
she is a taiji monster....:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.