10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

income tax.... sianz.... dont't know how to file... sianzz....

ask ur wifey to file for u yaaaaaaaaaaa~

i tot last year u'r still "employee" rite??? they nv auto file for u???

then u juz key in ur salary...then REM TO CLAIM ALL RELIEFS....then ok liaoooo~

jaspzz

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

Taken bufen & paracetamol? Alternate this 2 medicines. Does he have another illnesses besides fever?
paracetamol -> eat ler vomit
Bufen -> ok

Slight flu only lor

Ting

YES!! They always call me Isabelle's Mummy!!! I was errrhhh.... :tlaugh:
haha! they see KW call kaipin's daddy! he sibei song. :p

almond

i also dddink so but like that they might suspect lOlzzzzzzzzz

so you differ a little for your figures should be ok laahzzzz

anyways last year you doing the same biz right? haha
ya... my sianzz is becos's of NSmen pay... file too low, army will ask me pay them back, cos's my NS pay reflect base on this file. file too high, medisave also increase... file the same... siaozz liaoooo.... government come and check for me whether i file rite a not... Lol...
i think too much.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

jaspzz

JASS DEARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

apr me also busy with my year-end closing~

sayang sayang...take tis long weekend n take care of your darling...you also have to rest more yaaaaaaaaaaa~

ya lor lalala dearie

sunflowerlady

nottiii nottii dardar:wong14::wong14:

**u ignore me**angry angry** :wong13::wong13::wong13:

why don wan ans me????

~~draw a circle and sit alone by myself~~:err::err::err:

almond

:err::err::err::err::err::err:

y declare medisave??????????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
this one, Layman term is call automatic dee.... you don't have to declare, government say got income tax, means got medisave...

lawla12

paracetamol -> eat vomit
Bufen -> ok

Slight flu only

suddenly reminds me of "bai fong wannnnn"....

tat day i went Tong Ji---the sinseh say PLS DUN EAT IT !!!!! ITS BAD FOR CONCEIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then she ask if i got eat b4 since young---luckily i nv eat.....

allycat

Hmm.. Angel, Ashley, Aiden, Alex! Next time you tell introduce them, My 4As.. :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:
Will be 6 Assss, cos hubby n mine also begin with A. :001_302::001_302:

i also dddink so but like that they might suspect lOlzzzzzzzzz

so you differ a little for your figures should be ok laahzzzz

anyways last year you doing the same biz right? haha
Declare lesser or loss, economy is bad so no biz. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

:err::err::err::err::err::err:

y declare medisave??????????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
ehhh u nebber read my post properly

i wrote horrr, declare a figure easy for medisave deduction, not declare medisave lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

almond

ask your wifey to file for you yaaaaaaaaaaa~

i thought last year you'r still "employee" rite??? they never auto file for you???

then you just key in your salary...then REM TO CLAIM ALL RELIEFS....then ok liaoooo~
peini alway KPKB when i ask her to file... lol...

er.... i was never a employee.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

nottiii nottii dardar:wong14::wong14:

**you ignore me**angry angry** :wong13::wong13::wong13:

why dont want ans me????

~~draw a circle and sit alone by myself~~:err::err::err:

arrrr...i nv scroll front pages....me oso busyyyyyyyy~

***grab sun sun dar dar into room 10102...:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:***

allycat

suddenly reminds me of "bai fong wannnnn"....

tat day i went Tong Ji---the sinseh say PLS DUN EAT IT !!!!! ITS BAD FOR CONCEIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then she ask if i got eat b4 since young---luckily i nv eat.....
Really arh, I used to take that when I was younger.... Lucky no bad impact on me. lolzzzz

CanCanMum

almond BRO is entrepreneurrrrrr

*carry shoes for mr Almond and Mrs Almond*

*polish polish*

*curry favourrrrr*

lawla12

ya... my sianzz is becos's of NSmen pay... file too low, army will ask me pay them back, cos's my NS pay reflect base on this file. file too high, medisave also increase... file the same... siaozz liaoooo.... government come and check for me whether i file rite a not... Lol...
i think too much.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

file "abt" the same same yaaaaaaaaaaa~

CanCanMum

anyways horrrr, tat Bai Fong Wann smells terrible lehhhh

u all ate it before mehhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lawla12

LOL~......me helping my father (smtimes he will ask me to help his frds file too), my sis n her hubby, my woody to file....

i help my sis's hubby to file.......he nv contribute CPF at all......so i nv touch anyting on it....

his NS pay when he reservist, is calculated based on wad he submit for his IR8A~

almond

almond BRO is entrepreneurrrrrr

*carry shoes for mr Almond and Mrs Almond*

*polish polish*

*curry favourrrrr*
thank you.... but i prefer tom yam favourrrrr.....
:tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.