NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

princessminn

dante's fever is much better le.*phew* i let him rest immediately after his med.seems to be working!on e o hand,i'm very angry with my wood.

Phoebii Cheng

Why your hubby dont allow? Too cruel? Duhzzz.!! Ask him to look after then.

Btw, do you have the bullet?? Maybe can give him that since high fever and he doesnt want oral.
Yup too cruel plus he say if at the end force feed, he will still spit out, what for waste energy to pin him down?>

Nope, today went to see doc, then put bullet in.....

Ting

Yup too cruel plus he say if at the end force feed, he will still spit out, what for waste energy to pin him down?>

sayangs~
not abt being cruel dear, sometimes no choice, better than his fever dun go down.
western med pin take it like sweets, no prob since young..
but chi med i must put in milk, if not she dun take. she cry like i abuse her. :X

Phoebii Cheng

sayangs~
not about being cruel dear, sometimes no choice, better than his fever dont go down.
western med pin take it like sweets, no prob since young..
but chi med i must put in milk, if not she dont take. she cry like i abuse her. :X
But my hubby don't see it tht way....today bring him see doc, doc told us, don't let the child decide for you whether to feed him med or not, if not don't recover, then in end hv to go hospital how?

autumn82

And ya, I agree with your doc and Ting babe. It's not abt cruel. There's a way to force feed and not let them spit it out. U gotta put it to the back of the tongue. Confirm swallow then feed alittle more.

Ting

actually i also dont like to force feed, but if all else fails, then tt is the only way alr.

Status
Not open for further replies.