NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepinkdot

so ex mah??
that time saw the love n co one only 2K plus.. think 2.8K??
i think brand also another thingy, but i think engagement ring shld be arnd 2K bahs?
erm.. depends.. heard from someone, he bought a ring abt 3k+++ abt 0.5 carats to propose to the gf..

i actually own a very tiny engagement ring.. so many sweet memories.. bought when my husband is still a poor NS boy..

he asked me if i want to replace it.. i said no..

Ting

erm.. depends.. heard from someone, he bought a ring about 3k+++ about 0.5 carats to propose to the gf..

i actually own a very tiny engagement ring.. so many sweet memories.. bought when my husband is still a poor NS boy..

he asked me if i want to replace it.. i said no..
awwwwwwww~ actually its more of the sweet memories than the size of the diamons bah~
the sincerity n effort put in is priceless.:wong19:

autumn82

Good afternoon everyone..........

very very tired, been sponging my son for two whole nights....cos' he dont't want to take med
*pats*

Is he running a low grade or high fever? If it's the latter, I think you'll have to force feed medi. Tilt his head, pin him down on a pillow, the other hand grab his cheeks to force open the mouth, then feed little by a little thru syringe. No choice.

Not easy being a mum.. especially when your kids don't follow. LOL

Phoebii Cheng

*pats*

Is he running a low grade or high fever? If it's the latter, I think you'll have to force feed medi. Tilt his head, pin him down on a pillow, the other hand grab his cheeks to force open the mouth, then feed little by a little thru syringe. No choice.

Not easy being a mum.. especially when your kids dont't follow. LOL
Hi fever is on the high side....tried every possible means to make him drink except force feed, which my hubby don't allow.....even tried puting it in the milk, but he smart, can taste the difference, then he won't drink

autumn82

Hi fever is on the high side....tried every possible means to make him drink except force feed, which my hubby dont't allow.....even tried puting it in the milk, but he smart, can taste the difference, then he won't drink
Why your hubby dont allow? Too cruel? Duhzzz.!! Ask him to look after then.

Btw, do you have the bullet?? Maybe can give him that since high fever and he doesnt want oral.

Ting

wahh~ sayangs~ hmmmm, hv to force feed if he doesnt want.
last time my neice also like that. we 3 person feed her. :p

diymummy

Just force him to eat...

That time my pd say got this mum also faced the same problem. So the mum threaten the boy. If he don't take med, bring him take injection. Then the boy took. LOL

jaspzz

Just force him to eat...

That time my pediatrician say got this mum also faced the same problem. So the mum threaten the boy. If he dont't take med, bring him take injection. Then the boy took. LOL
this never work on my boy....whatever i do he dun eat means dun eat de lei...

Status
Not open for further replies.