NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo

:001_302: your lao fever till sot ....cant think properly
he everyday sot deeee lahh! now fever even more sot.. haha..

i sibeh gan dong loooo... these few days i busy till i forgot tml is my birdday until ahlaoo told me he actu ordered a cake to be collected tonight n wanna surpirse me at 12am but he feber nvber go take... :wecry:

apollo

i nd ur advices!!!

tt time we booked for bkk hotel, den we placed 1 night deposit which was SGD240 but me and ahlao paid 1st. but nw we not going leee, the deposit also kanna forfeit. by right my frens shd bear the cost also right? as in me and ahlao bear $120, they give us bk $120, right?

but just nw i spoke to my fren, she lik totally 'forgot' abt this lehh.. ahlao and my mum said must asked them to bear half also. hw to kai kou??

or i sms her "are ur going to bear the forfeit cost with us?"

CanCanMum

i need your advices!!!

that time we booked for bkk hotel, then we placed 1 night deposit which was SGD240 but me and ahlao paid 1st. but now we not going leee, the deposit also kanna forfeit. by right my friends should bear the cost also right? as in me and ahlao bear $120, they give us back $120, right?

but just now i spoke to my friend, she lik totally 'forgot' about this lehh.. ahlao and my mum said must asked them to bear half also. hw to kai kou??

or i sms her "are your going to bear the forfeit cost with us?"

nope beibei u muz say in a more "formal" way

"hellos, now tat we need to cancel the BKK booking, will need to pay for cancellation charges, that will be $120. Can u transfer to me the amount? thanks yaaa"

dunn say bear the forfeit $$, they later act blurrr.......not saying they are so bad laaa but some pple hear the forfeit word they will not be so willing to pay loLzzzzzzzzzzz.............say cancellation charges will be betaaaaa

IMHO~~~~~~~~~~

apollo

nope beibei you must say in a more "formal" way

"hellos, now that we need to cancel the BKK booking, will need to pay for cancellation charges, that will be $120. Can you transfer to me the amount? thanks yaaa"

dunn say bear the forfeit $$, they later act blurrr.......not saying they are so bad laaa but some pple hear the forfeit word they will not be so willing to pay loLzzzzzzzzzzz.............say cancellation charges will be betaaaaa

IMHO~~~~~~~~~~
actu she going to book KL hotel. i thinking minus off the amount, pay her bk remaining. the travel ins i also paid for them.. so i think mayb ask her minus off. skali minus off she still nd to pay me. haah..

apollo

i told her leeee.. amd i v bad huh? cos usually i paid for her thingy or wat i dun dare ask bk lehh..

autumn82

actually she going to book KL hotel. i thinking minus off the amount, pay her back remaining. the travel ins i also paid for them.. so i think mayb ask her minus off. skali minus off she still need to pay me. haah..
Since she's gonna pay for the KL hotel, let her pay 1st lor. Then settle once and for all. LOL. :p

apollo

Why bad lehh?? *scratch head*
hehe.. anw i told her leeee lahhh..

she nw searching for hotel. hopefully can find a average/not bad one. haha..

btw KL not v big right? if the hotel we book there dun hav shopping malls, we take cab also v easy go those shopping malls right?

autumn82

she now searching for hotel. hopefully can find a average/not bad one. haha..

btw KL not very big right? if the hotel we book there dont hav shopping malls, we take cab also very easy go those shopping malls right?
This ques, you must ask UN.. I know nuts abt that. LOL.

luVluV, excited maaa?? 11.24pm leee!!! *giggleS*

Last edited:

autumn82

autumn darling i put in his vitagen but he still can taste it :embarrassed:
:err: In my opinion, he is old enough to understand the reason for taking medicine. If not, have to explain to him firmly and make sure he does it. :)

What does he like to do or play with? Maybe you can tell him to take his medicine else no TV/video games for the day etc.

Daddy D

Alpha Male

she now searching for hotel. hopefully can find a average/not bad one. haha..

btw KL not very big right? if the hotel we book there dont hav shopping malls, we take cab also very easy go those shopping malls right?
KL peak hour jam very jiat lat one....

apollo

okay lahh i going slp leeee. nd to recharge myself. later 2am still gonna wake up gif BigBaby medi. =)

night everyone~

jaspzz

:err: In my opinion, he is old enough to understand the reason for taking medicine. If not, have to explain to him firmly and make sure he does it. :)

What does he like to do or play with? Maybe you can tell him to take his medicine else no TV/video games for the day etc.
he understand but he jus dislike the taste and he is very stubborn jus like me...Even u ban him from everything...he also dun eat de....But out of few dosage i still manage to squeeze in some...

Status
Not open for further replies.